Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 552 553
@SilverNW

That’s not a problem at all! I’ll put you down for those two spots.
@SilverNW

That’s not a problem at all! I’ll put you down for those two spots.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Can I get another 3 hours in GW please?
Can I get another 3 hours in GW please?
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Starstream

Certainly! ^^ I’ll send out items in the next day or two, hopefully.
@Starstream

Certainly! ^^ I’ll send out items in the next day or two, hopefully.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Hi

If there is still a slot open or more, i would love to buy grind in Sandswept Delta for as many hours as you can, i think 3 was max or? (i'm fine with anything from 0.5 - infinite) and i don't mind paying 100kt per hour as a massive thanks for you taking your time grinding <3

Sorry if i didn't understand how to fill in the form, feel free to ask me if there was any confusion
@Reveurs

Hi

If there is still a slot open or more, i would love to buy grind in Sandswept Delta for as many hours as you can, i think 3 was max or? (i'm fine with anything from 0.5 - infinite) and i don't mind paying 100kt per hour as a massive thanks for you taking your time grinding <3

Sorry if i didn't understand how to fill in the form, feel free to ask me if there was any confusion
@MissDragonQueen

3 hours is the maximum amount of time, yes. As for the form, there's not one, really - I personally find it easier to read a sentence or two in posts asking for some grinding. ^^;

Did you want this to be a standing order? If I'm reading your request correctly, that is. If not, feel free to let me know either way.
@MissDragonQueen

3 hours is the maximum amount of time, yes. As for the form, there's not one, really - I personally find it easier to read a sentence or two in posts asking for some grinding. ^^;

Did you want this to be a standing order? If I'm reading your request correctly, that is. If not, feel free to let me know either way.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs Fair enough[emoji=new friend size=1] Yes correct :)
@Reveurs

Fair enough

Yes correct :)
@MissDragonQueen

Thanks for telling me. ^^ I'll be able to start on the first session either tomorrow or the day after. I'll include details of when I can start on the following sessions in the CRs, as well.
@MissDragonQueen

Thanks for telling me. ^^ I'll be able to start on the first session either tomorrow or the day after. I'll include details of when I can start on the following sessions in the CRs, as well.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs Cheers [emoji=heart size=1]
@Reveurs

Cheers
@Reveurs
I'd like another 3 hours in Waterway, please!
@Reveurs
I'd like another 3 hours in Waterway, please!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Sure thing! I'll be starting sometime in the next couple of days or so.
@Tserin

Sure thing! I'll be starting sometime in the next couple of days or so.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 552 553