Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | horocol's (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@horocol if i can still grab an mj card id love to!

Style: card
Color style: pink! (#ffb2f0)
Character reference: here!
Notes: id love a cutesy or flirty expression! any of his outfits are good

lemme know when to send payment!
@horocol if i can still grab an mj card id love to!

Style: card
Color style: pink! (#ffb2f0)
Character reference: here!
Notes: id love a cutesy or flirty expression! any of his outfits are good

lemme know when to send payment!
•Adrian
•he/they/it
•1h ahead of fr time
@horocol Oh, that's very nice of you :D

Style: Card
Color style: Dark Blue (like his hair colour maybe?)
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/5076334.lunas
Notes: Would love a happy or shy expression <3
@horocol Oh, that's very nice of you :D

Color style: Dark Blue (like his hair colour maybe?)
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/5076334.lunas
Notes: Would love a happy or shy expression <3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@nilah @aegolieus @Jupiteru @Jaderannosaurus @Shiftie @iisolitudeii @felisArtist @Drachenschwinge
I put everyone on the slot list! You can send payment whenever you'd like as long as it's before I deliver your piece. :)

@remnio @MushroomEmpress
You've been added! My regular slots aren't open at the moment but I hope to open some quite soon. Thanks for visiting! \o/
@nilah @aegolieus @Jupiteru @Jaderannosaurus @Shiftie @iisolitudeii @felisArtist @Drachenschwinge
I put everyone on the slot list! You can send payment whenever you'd like as long as it's before I deliver your piece. :)

@remnio @MushroomEmpress
You've been added! My regular slots aren't open at the moment but I hope to open some quite soon. Thanks for visiting! \o/
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol hi, could i be added to the pinglist please? [emoji=tundra star size=1]
@horocol

hi, could i be added to the pinglist please?
@xLILM0NSTERx Yesss, added! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@xLILM0NSTERx
Yesss, added!
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol Thank you so much for the ping! If you are still accepting pinglist orders for cards, I'd love to purchase one please!

Color style: Possibly purple if Hildebrand, or coral/salmon if Dagger, but ultimately up to you!
Character reference: If you'd be willing to draw one of them again, your choice of Hildebrand or Dagger. (Or if you'd rather draw a different character, I've got another possible one and just finished the flat colors for his fullbody ref, so I can upload that and link if needbe!)
Notes: Feel free to stylize/simplify however you see fit! Thank you! <3
@horocol Thank you so much for the ping! If you are still accepting pinglist orders for cards, I'd love to purchase one please!

Color style: Possibly purple if Hildebrand, or coral/salmon if Dagger, but ultimately up to you!
Character reference: If you'd be willing to draw one of them again, your choice of Hildebrand or Dagger. (Or if you'd rather draw a different character, I've got another possible one and just finished the flat colors for his fullbody ref, so I can upload that and link if needbe!)
Notes: Feel free to stylize/simplify however you see fit! Thank you! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Vovinaaa! Okay oh gosh, which one of them to choose! [emoji=spiral love size=1] I updated the slot list so you can check your name and my progress \o/~~ thanks for ordering!
@Vovina
Vovinaaa! Okay oh gosh, which one of them to choose! I updated the slot list so you can check your name and my progress \o/~~ thanks for ordering!
LOaFpRt.png
@Saeyoung @Enoch @Halfling @Mazurkas @AstriorHodenjik @felisArtist @aelith @Shiftie @Drachenschwinge @Vovina @Eiyora @Zith @Jupiteru @nilah @Jaderannosaurus @Tipsylover @iisolitudeii @aegolieus @LovelyDeeps @Aehdncl @UndeadFae @ProtonBonfire @Skittyhime @Natorei @pooses @remnio @MushroomEmpress @xLILM0NSTERx

Hi, everyone!
I want to practice drawing cute, simple dragons to see if I can add dragon types, instead of just offering humans or humanoids. I'd like to offer you guys a free slot (one dragon, at no cost) for the sake of my practice, but I have to say the work will be pretty slow. No forms or anything, post with your dragon if you're interested!
(Drawing the dragon's my main goal so it'd be great if you can limit the apparel to 2 to 3 pieces!)

This pinglist already feels outdated too, so if you'd like your name removed let me know anytime!
@Saeyoung @Enoch @Halfling @Mazurkas @AstriorHodenjik @felisArtist @aelith @Shiftie @Drachenschwinge @Vovina @Eiyora @Zith @Jupiteru @nilah @Jaderannosaurus @Tipsylover @iisolitudeii @aegolieus @LovelyDeeps @Aehdncl @UndeadFae @ProtonBonfire @Skittyhime @Natorei @pooses @remnio @MushroomEmpress @xLILM0NSTERx

Hi, everyone!
I want to practice drawing cute, simple dragons to see if I can add dragon types, instead of just offering humans or humanoids. I'd like to offer you guys a free slot (one dragon, at no cost) for the sake of my practice, but I have to say the work will be pretty slow. No forms or anything, post with your dragon if you're interested!
(Drawing the dragon's my main goal so it'd be great if you can limit the apparel to 2 to 3 pieces!)

This pinglist already feels outdated too, so if you'd like your name removed let me know anytime!
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol
Saw cute, thought of this little fella! Not sure he’s super simple though ^^; feel free to omit things lol if you’re interested

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28488074
@horocol
Saw cute, thought of this little fella! Not sure he’s super simple though ^^; feel free to omit things lol if you’re interested

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28488074
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl Omgosh you gave him sparkly eyes, that's so cute x)!! I'll try and keep the key apparels on! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Aehdncl
Omgosh you gave him sparkly eyes, that's so cute x)!! I'll try and keep the key apparels on!
LOaFpRt.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12