Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | horocol's (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Currently closed, planning to change a lot of things, but feel free to post or PM me with any questions!

{ horocol's }
space where I take art commissions

I draw original characters and gijinkas for anything that I'm accepting at the time, from treasures and gems to various items. Please refer to this thread for any details regarding my commission work.

: basic rules and guidelines
  1. Please do not reproduce or make changes to my art. The artwork is for personal, non-commercial use only. You are free to crop the image or post it elsewhere with credit.
    (a-1.) If something needs to be edited, please send me a separate request. I can only make small changes like adding objects or changing colors with limitation. It may cost extra depending on the amount of change needed.
    (a-2.) If you want to make buttons or banners out of the image, please just let me know beforehand. If you need a transparent image for this purpose, I can send it to you upon request.
  2. I do not draw: gore, dragons, furry/fursona, mecha, and anything generally considered NSFW and that violates FR's TOS.
  3. I take treasures, gems, or a combination of the two.
    (c-1.) My G:T rate is currently 1:1000
  4. I check the progress with you twice, rough sketch and simple lines with flat color, before delivering the final piece. (Card is an exception.)
  5. Payment is due by the time the second progress check is ready. Once the payment is made, I'll go over the flat color rough with you before proceeding to finish the work. (Payment is upfront for Cards.)
  6. The art generally takes 5-14 days to finish. It may take longer depending on my situation in real life.
  7. Please order one piece of artwork per slot.
  8. I may post the artwork on FR, Twitter, personal websites, etc. If you do not want me to publicly upload the art you commissioned, please let me know.

Feel free to ask any questions on the thread or via PM so that we're on the same track. Ping me!
Currently closed, planning to change a lot of things, but feel free to post or PM me with any questions!

{ horocol's }
space where I take art commissions

I draw original characters and gijinkas for anything that I'm accepting at the time, from treasures and gems to various items. Please refer to this thread for any details regarding my commission work.

: basic rules and guidelines
  1. Please do not reproduce or make changes to my art. The artwork is for personal, non-commercial use only. You are free to crop the image or post it elsewhere with credit.
    (a-1.) If something needs to be edited, please send me a separate request. I can only make small changes like adding objects or changing colors with limitation. It may cost extra depending on the amount of change needed.
    (a-2.) If you want to make buttons or banners out of the image, please just let me know beforehand. If you need a transparent image for this purpose, I can send it to you upon request.
  2. I do not draw: gore, dragons, furry/fursona, mecha, and anything generally considered NSFW and that violates FR's TOS.
  3. I take treasures, gems, or a combination of the two.
    (c-1.) My G:T rate is currently 1:1000
  4. I check the progress with you twice, rough sketch and simple lines with flat color, before delivering the final piece. (Card is an exception.)
  5. Payment is due by the time the second progress check is ready. Once the payment is made, I'll go over the flat color rough with you before proceeding to finish the work. (Payment is upfront for Cards.)
  6. The art generally takes 5-14 days to finish. It may take longer depending on my situation in real life.
  7. Please order one piece of artwork per slot.
  8. I may post the artwork on FR, Twitter, personal websites, etc. If you do not want me to publicly upload the art you commissioned, please let me know.

Feel free to ask any questions on the thread or via PM so that we're on the same track. Ping me!
LOaFpRt.png
[b]: slots[/b] (closed) [size=2]x=Drawing | o=Finished[/size] [b]: styles[/b] [list][*]Headshot [img]https://i.imgur.com/GSopgd9.png[/img] *single character only [*]Chibi [img]https://i.imgur.com/9wH6vhq.png[/img] [*]Card [img]https://i.imgur.com/lqyKRD7.png[/img] *single character close-up only, one color theme *fixed dimensions (300x500) *no progress check, these are quick and simple drawings. More samples [url=https://i.imgur.com/zTSAytq.png]here[/url] *upfront payments only [/list] [u]Additional costs[/u] Additional characters Items may also cost extra depending on their number and complexity *I do not draw backgrounds. All images will have transparent background or, upon request, a specific color. I can also add simple shapes or patterns.
: slots
(closed)

x=Drawing | o=Finished

: styles
  • Headshot
    GSopgd9.png
    *single character only

• Chibi
    9wH6vhq.png

• Card
    lqyKRD7.png
    *single character close-up only, one color theme
    *fixed dimensions (300x500)
    *no progress check, these are quick and simple drawings. More samples here
    *upfront payments only

Additional costs
Additional characters
Items may also cost extra depending on their number and complexity

*I do not draw backgrounds. All images will have transparent background or, upon request, a specific color. I can also add simple shapes or patterns.
LOaFpRt.png
[b]: order form[/b] [quote name="Copy & paste to the thread or PM me"]Style: Color style: Character reference: Notes:[/quote] [b]Style:[/b] Choose one from Headshot/Chibi/Card. [b]Color style:[/b] Choose between single or full color, if applicable. Specify the color if requesting single color. Hex codes will ensure you get your desired color. [b]Character reference:[/b] Description of the appearance and/or personality. Visual references are most helpful. [b]Notes:[/b] Additional requests such as background, items, pose, text, specific color scheme, etc. May cost extra depending on complexity. ([i]example[/i]) Style: Headshot Color style: Single, fuchsia Character reference: Red-haired 18-year-old. He's extremely playful and friendly to everyone. Can be loud at times but he's just fooling around. Please draw him smiling, a big big smile! (pic: https://imgur.com/nQ7umYO) Notes: I'd like to have lime and charcoal vertical stripes as the background.
: order form

Copy & paste to the thread or PM me wrote:
Style:
Color style:
Character reference:
Notes:

Style: Choose one from Headshot/Chibi/Card.
Color style: Choose between single or full color, if applicable. Specify the color if requesting single color. Hex codes will ensure you get your desired color.
Character reference: Description of the appearance and/or personality. Visual references are most helpful.
Notes: Additional requests such as background, items, pose, text, specific color scheme, etc. May cost extra depending on complexity.

(example)
Style: Headshot
Color style: Single, fuchsia
Character reference: Red-haired 18-year-old. He's extremely playful and friendly to everyone. Can be loud at times but he's just fooling around. Please draw him smiling, a big big smile! (pic: https://imgur.com/nQ7umYO)
Notes: I'd like to have lime and charcoal vertical stripes as the background.
LOaFpRt.png
[b]: wanted items[/b] I'll take these items and dragons as payment as well, at the current lowest AH price: [center][Item=Prismatic Token] [quote=Past festival items][Item=Riot Hazebeacon][Item=Spellwrought Shardhide][Item=Starfall Crystalcloak][Item=Voltaic Stormclaws][Item=Gem Thief][Item=Carapace Arm][Item=Starwood Veil][Item=Welder's Mask][Item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][Item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][Item=Snowfall Robe][Item=Contaminated Halo][Item=Spellwrought Halo][Item=Conflagrant Halo][Item=Spirit of Lightning][Item=Spirit of Water][Item=Spirit of Plague][Item=Spirit of the Arcane][Item=Frozen Goblin][Item=Crumbling Goblin][Item=Bubbling Goblin][Item=Obscuring Goblin][Item=Enduring Goblin][Item=Enchanting Goblin][Item=Blazing Goblin][Item=Sprouting Goblin][Item=Hurricane Herald][Item=Murkmirth Ambassador][Item=Fathomsearch Ambassador][Item=Aerborne Ambassador][Item=Luminous Ambassador][Item=Voltaic Ambassador][Item=Gladegift Ambassador][Item=Crystalcourt Ambassador][Item=Spellwrought Ambassador][Item=Contaminated Ambassador][Item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][Item=Sundial Gem Guardian][/quote] [/center]
: wanted items

I'll take these items and dragons as payment as well, at the current lowest AH price:
Prismatic Token
Past festival items wrote:
Riot Hazebeacon Spellwrought Shardhide Starfall Crystalcloak Voltaic Stormclaws Gem Thief Carapace Arm Starwood Veil Welder's Mask Hewn Philosopher's Veil Bamboo Breeze Cape Snowfall Robe Contaminated Halo Spellwrought Halo Conflagrant Halo Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Water Spirit of Plague Spirit of the Arcane Frozen Goblin Crumbling Goblin Bubbling Goblin Obscuring Goblin Enduring Goblin Enchanting Goblin Blazing Goblin Sprouting Goblin Hurricane Herald Murkmirth Ambassador Fathomsearch Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador Luminous Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalspine Gem Guardian Sundial Gem Guardian
LOaFpRt.png
: pinglist

@/Saeyoung @/Enoch @/Halfling @/Mazurkas @/AstriorHodenjik @/felisArtist @/aelith @/Shiftie @/Drachenschwinge @/Vovina @/Eiyora @/Zith @/Jupiteru @/nilah @/Jaderannosaurus @/Tipsylover @/iisolitudeii @/aegolieus @/LovelyDeeps @/Aehdncl @/UndeadFae @/ProtonBonfire @/Skittyhime @/Natorei @/pooses @/remnio @/MushroomEmpress @/xLILM0NSTERx @/Aqualia @/nightclouds @/KiraTiyuji
: pinglist

@/Saeyoung @/Enoch @/Halfling @/Mazurkas @/AstriorHodenjik @/felisArtist @/aelith @/Shiftie @/Drachenschwinge @/Vovina @/Eiyora @/Zith @/Jupiteru @/nilah @/Jaderannosaurus @/Tipsylover @/iisolitudeii @/aegolieus @/LovelyDeeps @/Aehdncl @/UndeadFae @/ProtonBonfire @/Skittyhime @/Natorei @/pooses @/remnio @/MushroomEmpress @/xLILM0NSTERx @/Aqualia @/nightclouds @/KiraTiyuji
LOaFpRt.png
-reserved-
-reserved-
LOaFpRt.png
-reserved-
-reserved-
LOaFpRt.png
Commissions are open now, thanks for taking a look! :>
Commissions are open now, thanks for taking a look! :>
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol
hi, if you are open, could i get a slot?
@horocol
hi, if you are open, could i get a slot?
@nilah
Hi, yes I am! I’ll fill the first slot now, thanks! Let me know whenever you have the order :)
@nilah
Hi, yes I am! I’ll fill the first slot now, thanks! Let me know whenever you have the order :)
LOaFpRt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12