Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | horocol's (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@horocol Happy MJ <3 If the offer is still up, could I bother you with this friend?
Type: Card
Color style: Up to you
Character reference: Here (orange haired fella), there are some descriptions over there. You can rearrange the clothes as you see fit. He is basically this guy personality wise.
Notes: Left hand against his chest and with a half smirk (if you want to draw him with the ghost gene instead of his markings go ahead :3)
@horocol Happy MJ <3 If the offer is still up, could I bother you with this friend?
Type: Card
Color style: Up to you
Character reference: Here (orange haired fella), there are some descriptions over there. You can rearrange the clothes as you see fit. He is basically this guy personality wise.
Notes: Left hand against his chest and with a half smirk (if you want to draw him with the ghost gene instead of his markings go ahead :3)
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@Mazurkas It's perfect, I love your boy! Since the majority of his palette is in the red-orange zone I'm going to try using cool colors, but feel free to let me know anytime if you'd rather change that. :) @Natorei Added you, thanks for visiting! [emoji=heart size=1] @pooses HI POOSES!! Added you! >< @LovelyDeeps I am, thanks for ordering! I absolutely love his markings C:
@Mazurkas
It's perfect, I love your boy! Since the majority of his palette is in the red-orange zone I'm going to try using cool colors, but feel free to let me know anytime if you'd rather change that. :)

@Natorei
Added you, thanks for visiting!

@pooses
HI POOSES!! Added you! ><

@LovelyDeeps
I am, thanks for ordering! I absolutely love his markings C:
LOaFpRt.png
could you please hold a slot for me in 10hours?><; on the mobile now and hard to edit the post... thank you anyway!

edit:
@horocol
Style:Card
Color style: single
Character reference: J or Shejiu, you can choose the one you want to draw:3
Notes: wrote some notes on their Profile, please let me know if anything is not good, thank you!^^
could you please hold a slot for me in 10hours?><; on the mobile now and hard to edit the post... thank you anyway!

edit:
@horocol
Style:Card
Color style: single
Character reference: J or Shejiu, you can choose the one you want to draw:3
Notes: wrote some notes on their Profile, please let me know if anything is not good, thank you!^^
@horocol could i join your pinglist :o
@horocol could i join your pinglist :o
@horocol Thanks for the ping~ <3

Style: Card
Color style: I would prefer a desaturated red? Otherwise, colour-picking from his reference is a-ok! Whatever you think looks the best!
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/5707266.morigenos-celepha-s?key=10jRrBXKFSFQqVF
Notes: Most of his information is in his toyhouse, go wild :^)
@horocol Thanks for the ping~ <3

Color style: I would prefer a desaturated red? Otherwise, colour-picking from his reference is a-ok! Whatever you think looks the best!
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/5707266.morigenos-celepha-s?key=10jRrBXKFSFQqVF
Notes: Most of his information is in his toyhouse, go wild :^)
42327946_B1ev61zMApVUpqP.png

ross
♦ any pronouns
♦ +19 FR time
♦ eng/cn

headshot art shop
@horocol

Thank you for the pings; it's a very sweet idea ;w;

Color style: A light shade of purple or a similar color would work great!
Character reference: X
Notes:
@horocol

Thank you for the pings; it's a very sweet idea ;w;

Color style: A light shade of purple or a similar color would work great!
Character reference: X
Notes:
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@horocol Thanks so much aaah Style: Card Color style: monochrome black and white and gray please Character reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1H8raMR.jpg[/img] Notes: She's a scientist who wanted to be stronger so augmented her genetically engineered arm with magic, making it a shadowy tentacly mess (see ref [url=https://i.imgur.com/j3DRtpx.jpg]here[/url]) Lemme know when I should send payment [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@horocol
Thanks so much aaah

Color style: monochrome black and white and gray please
Character reference:
1H8raMR.jpg
Notes: She's a scientist who wanted to be stronger so augmented her genetically engineered arm with magic, making it a shadowy tentacly mess (see ref here)

Lemme know when I should send payment
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@horocol Thank you!

Color style: Red
Character reference: Her!
An energetic princess, always smiling or laughing.~
Notes: She's about 20 years old
@horocol Thank you!

Color style: Red
Character reference: Her!
An energetic princess, always smiling or laughing.~
Notes: She's about 20 years old
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@horocol
Color style: blue palette
Character reference:here
Notes: I would like the eye shade to be yellow

Ty for the opportunity let me know when to send payment!
@horocol
Color style: blue palette
Character reference:here
Notes: I would like the eye shade to be yellow

Ty for the opportunity let me know when to send payment!
@horocol
Do you still have open slots? (I was thinking about a chibi, but I’m not sure if you’re taking them right now!)
And could you add me to your pinglist, please? :3
Thanks!
@horocol
Do you still have open slots? (I was thinking about a chibi, but I’m not sure if you’re taking them right now!)
And could you add me to your pinglist, please? :3
Thanks!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12