Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bonding with Familliars
1 2
I have done it, i have bonded with everyone from Titiania to my last fodder breeder gal whose name escapes me...which is officially as far as I can go more or less bonding wise. I made a few chests... wish i had gold/silver to try for them guilded chests from rusty ones but eh, one day

Edit: forgot to add. The reason I’m bragging is I’ve done this for THREEE days in a ROOOOW.
I have done it, i have bonded with everyone from Titiania to my last fodder breeder gal whose name escapes me...which is officially as far as I can go more or less bonding wise. I made a few chests... wish i had gold/silver to try for them guilded chests from rusty ones but eh, one day

Edit: forgot to add. The reason I’m bragging is I’ve done this for THREEE days in a ROOOOW.
TBD
Yay! Doing better than me. I really gotta step up my familiar bonding game and bond with all of mine daily...
Yay! Doing better than me. I really gotta step up my familiar bonding game and bond with all of mine daily...
fo11Vhp.png
I have no patience to bond with more than two familiars per day. How some people manage to bond with like 100 blows my mind
I have no patience to bond with more than two familiars per day. How some people manage to bond with like 100 blows my mind
cowfish.gif
I found doing it on one side of the screen of my laptop. Foddering on the other. It took me 4 years to finally do it too.
I found doing it on one side of the screen of my laptop. Foddering on the other. It took me 4 years to finally do it too.
TBD
I used to do like 4 every other day, but now that I'm doing mass chest openings on my birthday I've stepped up my bonding game [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] (it's exhausting lol)
I used to do like 4 every other day, but now that I'm doing mass chest openings on my birthday I've stepped up my bonding game (it's exhausting lol)
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
I am currently bonding with 145 familiars daily. I admit it's exhausting but I love chests and I would like to awaken all of those familiars and more in the future - it's a personal challenge.
For now I stopped to collect the missing fams, I would like to lower their number at least a bit. ^^'
I am currently bonding with 145 familiars daily. I admit it's exhausting but I love chests and I would like to awaken all of those familiars and more in the future - it's a personal challenge.
For now I stopped to collect the missing fams, I would like to lower their number at least a bit. ^^'
jbyQtHP.png
Oh familiar bonding, the bane of my existence. I'm bonding with 215 daily. I am determined to awaken everything I have. The struggle is real.
Oh familiar bonding, the bane of my existence. I'm bonding with 215 daily. I am determined to awaken everything I have. The struggle is real.
TeCdCLY.png
If you have a computer have one hand over the mouse and the other on the arrow keys. Click, hit right arrow, repeat. It's faster.
If you have a computer have one hand over the mouse and the other on the arrow keys. Click, hit right arrow, repeat. It's faster.
PdgyR10.png
[quote name="StarrySpelunker" date="2021-05-06 22:17:09" ] If you have a computer have one hand over the mouse and the other on the arrow keys. Click, hit right arrow, repeat. It's faster. [/quote] Yup. I can get through my whole lair in a few minutes. Put on a yt video and you’ll be done before you know it
StarrySpelunker wrote on 2021-05-06 22:17:09:
Yup. I can get through my whole lair in a few minutes. Put on a yt video and you’ll be done before you know it
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2021-05-06 23:05:39" ] [quote name="StarrySpelunker" date="2021-05-06 22:17:09" ] If you have a computer have one hand over the mouse and the other on the arrow keys. Click, hit right arrow, repeat. It's faster. [/quote] Yup. I can get through my whole lair in a few minutes. Put on a yt video and you’ll be done before you know it [/quote] This is exactly what I do, at 77 a day right now, but the number goes up and down.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2021-05-06 23:05:39:
StarrySpelunker wrote on 2021-05-06 22:17:09:
Yup. I can get through my whole lair in a few minutes. Put on a yt video and you’ll be done before you know it

This is exactly what I do, at 77 a day right now, but the number goes up and down.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
1 2