Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free art advice, from moi
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Mmmhmmmm very interesting, and very helpful!

I can definitely agree with most of the little things you picked up on, it's great to see things from the perspective of the customer since some of these are things I just wouldn't have noticed myself! I mostly asked because while I do get some comms, they're not that regular so I was wondering if maybe my prices were too much or there was some big off-putting thing that I haven't noticed. I guess I just need to keep working on improving and the rest will come with time.

I will 100% be switching those sections and moving the backgrounds up, a little something I didn't really think about that I'll go tweak now

I actually never noticed the different lines before! I guess I have a tendancy to neaten up fullbodies more than headshots, definitely something I'll keep an eye on in future. Also I think there are some that are just a difference between old and new art that I just don't have enough consistent examples of, I'll try to work on fixing that in future.

And finally, the requests, that's something I closed just recently so thanks for reminding me to clean up that section! I was going to just swap it with the new link when I reopen them but I think keeping it to a link in my signature might be a better idea? As a customer, do you think signature adverts make a big difference to reaching new people? Would you prefer an ad that included some example art or does that not make much of a difference to you?
Mmmhmmmm very interesting, and very helpful!

I can definitely agree with most of the little things you picked up on, it's great to see things from the perspective of the customer since some of these are things I just wouldn't have noticed myself! I mostly asked because while I do get some comms, they're not that regular so I was wondering if maybe my prices were too much or there was some big off-putting thing that I haven't noticed. I guess I just need to keep working on improving and the rest will come with time.

I will 100% be switching those sections and moving the backgrounds up, a little something I didn't really think about that I'll go tweak now

I actually never noticed the different lines before! I guess I have a tendancy to neaten up fullbodies more than headshots, definitely something I'll keep an eye on in future. Also I think there are some that are just a difference between old and new art that I just don't have enough consistent examples of, I'll try to work on fixing that in future.

And finally, the requests, that's something I closed just recently so thanks for reminding me to clean up that section! I was going to just swap it with the new link when I reopen them but I think keeping it to a link in my signature might be a better idea? As a customer, do you think signature adverts make a big difference to reaching new people? Would you prefer an ad that included some example art or does that not make much of a difference to you?
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Spooner

Gotcha, thank you for the feedback! :D And I'll be sure to ping you whenever I make the art shop. Probably sometime later this month, as finals is here and really draining. Thank you again! Have a good day!
@Spooner

Gotcha, thank you for the feedback! :D And I'll be sure to ping you whenever I make the art shop. Probably sometime later this month, as finals is here and really draining. Thank you again! Have a good day!
KxxoTJF.gif
  • Thank Skyflu for the wonderful art.
[img]https://acegif.com/wp-content/uploads/cat-typing-8.gif[/img] Ready to type up some advice once more!! :0
cat-typing-8.gif

Ready to type up some advice once more!! :0
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
hiya :D im back, after a couple of months :)

so i have a small bust shop set up here and im not really sure if i should increase my prices or leave as is? should i price humans a bit lower considering i (still) have trouble drawing them?

also, should i be sending sketches for approval to commissioners?
hiya :D im back, after a couple of months :)

so i have a small bust shop set up here and im not really sure if i should increase my prices or leave as is? should i price humans a bit lower considering i (still) have trouble drawing them?

also, should i be sending sketches for approval to commissioners?
v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
Hello!!

So i have just updated my shop from a while back and raised up the prices. I'm not entirely sure what my art is worth and am willing to raise prices, it's just no one had ever yet ordered a large piece from me, so i don't know if it is worth it.
While you are at it, you can also rate my shop set-up in general.

I am generally more experienced drawing humans than dragons, but the effort and time spent on both is pretty much equal.

My shop here!
Hello!!

So i have just updated my shop from a while back and raised up the prices. I'm not entirely sure what my art is worth and am willing to raise prices, it's just no one had ever yet ordered a large piece from me, so i don't know if it is worth it.
While you are at it, you can also rate my shop set-up in general.

I am generally more experienced drawing humans than dragons, but the effort and time spent on both is pretty much equal.

My shop here!
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
Hello!

I have an art shop here that I'd like feedback on. Also am I letting people pay me too cheaply by suggesting a price range of 30-50kt when they ask me how much they should pay?

Also, as I'm an unexperienced artist, could you give me feedback on my art? Thanks.
Hello!

I have an art shop here that I'd like feedback on. Also am I letting people pay me too cheaply by suggesting a price range of 30-50kt when they ask me how much they should pay?

Also, as I'm an unexperienced artist, could you give me feedback on my art? Thanks.
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@Spooner
Hello! I've just started posting in the Forums and wanted to start commissions for kt/g.
These are 2 threads I have so far:
Your Dragons As Planets which I have been told in the comments maybe 100kt+.
3D Models (dragons) with no suggested prices yet.
Could I have help with pricing and what I can do to tailor my posts toward the community for a higher sale chance?
@Spooner
Hello! I've just started posting in the Forums and wanted to start commissions for kt/g.
These are 2 threads I have so far:
Your Dragons As Planets which I have been told in the comments maybe 100kt+.
3D Models (dragons) with no suggested prices yet.
Could I have help with pricing and what I can do to tailor my posts toward the community for a higher sale chance?
owcGC.gif
Hello! I would like if you took a look at my art shop
I would love some constructive critsim on my art, too. The examples are a few months old :)
Hello! I would like if you took a look at my art shop
I would love some constructive critsim on my art, too. The examples are a few months old :)
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Yo, I thinking of raising my pricing, since my art has improved a ton since opened the shop and I no longer feel the price is worth it.

My art shop is here, or you can click the little picture in my sig
Yo, I thinking of raising my pricing, since my art has improved a ton since opened the shop and I no longer feel the price is worth it.

My art shop is here, or you can click the little picture in my sig
EsIuUMi.png
Hello! I'm actively seeking critique and pricing advice on my art! I do digital art for fun but I really wanna spruce up. I've attached three examples (a fullbody, a bust sketch, and a reference for my character Nurse Dovely]. I have extremely shaky hands due to past head trauma so advice on smoothing lines would be appreciated as I rely heavily on a stabilizer as of now.

Fullbody
Bust Sketch
Reference Sheet
Hello! I'm actively seeking critique and pricing advice on my art! I do digital art for fun but I really wanna spruce up. I've attached three examples (a fullbody, a bust sketch, and a reference for my character Nurse Dovely]. I have extremely shaky hands due to past head trauma so advice on smoothing lines would be appreciated as I rely heavily on a stabilizer as of now.

Fullbody
Bust Sketch
Reference Sheet
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36