Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 0/3: Anx's Art Shop (REOPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Welcome to my commission page! [b]SIDE NOTE: Hiatus concluded! I might take up to a week to finish commissions.[/b] [size=4][b]Some rules I have are:[/b][/size=4] -Absolutely no NSFW -Minor gore I will allow, but not heavy gore -Please pay before I start! After I start, there will be only half refunds. -Simple Backgrounds come with drawing! Please choose some colors for it, as it will help me -Complex Backgrounds are an extra 50 gems. Please explain if you want one of these, and if possible, provide a reference picture for me! -I do take eggs, valued at 300g each (any egg) [size=4][b]Headshots:[/b][/size=4] Sketch: 50 gems Flat Color: 100 gems Shaded: 150 gems [size=4][b]Busts:[/b][/size=4] Sketch: 100 gems Flat Color: 150 gems Shaded: 200 gems [size=4][b]Fullbodies:[/b][/size=4] Sketch: 150 gems Flat Color: 200 gems Shaded: 260 gems [size=4][b] Commision Sheet:[/b][/size=4] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NFs8wrH.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/behkx6X.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hQXEY2U.jpeg[/img] If for whatever reason you cannot pay these prices, here is my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67689442]Priority Project [/url]that I need genes for. Look in her bio to see what I need! If you want to trade apparel, PM me so we can discuss how many pieces it will be and which ones.
Welcome to my commission page!
SIDE NOTE: Hiatus concluded! I might take up to a week to finish commissions.

Some rules I have are:
-Absolutely no NSFW
-Minor gore I will allow, but not heavy gore
-Please pay before I start! After I start, there will be only half refunds.
-Simple Backgrounds come with drawing! Please choose some colors for it, as it will help me
-Complex Backgrounds are an extra 50 gems. Please explain if you want one of these, and if possible, provide a reference picture for me!
-I do take eggs, valued at 300g each (any egg)

Headshots:
Sketch: 50 gems
Flat Color: 100 gems
Shaded: 150 gems

Busts:
Sketch: 100 gems
Flat Color: 150 gems
Shaded: 200 gems

Fullbodies:
Sketch: 150 gems
Flat Color: 200 gems
Shaded: 260 gems

Commision Sheet:

NFs8wrH.jpg

behkx6X.jpg

hQXEY2U.jpeg

If for whatever reason you cannot pay these prices, here is my Priority Project that I need genes for. Look in her bio to see what I need! If you want to trade apparel, PM me so we can discuss how many pieces it will be and which ones.

rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Slots:

Slots:

lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
I have a suggestion: Maybe include some examples in the post itself. I know there’s a link but I didn’t see that right away. People like seeing examples right away. this is a little expensive for me right now, reasonable prices! I looked at your watt pad art and it’s really good. I’ll return someday in the future.

Friendly bump
I have a suggestion: Maybe include some examples in the post itself. I know there’s a link but I didn’t see that right away. People like seeing examples right away. this is a little expensive for me right now, reasonable prices! I looked at your watt pad art and it’s really good. I’ll return someday in the future.

Friendly bump
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
@BladeMorality

Thanks! I don't know how exactly to put the images in, so that's why I put in the links :(

thank you so much though! i have no idea what to price my things in fl lol
@BladeMorality

Thanks! I don't know how exactly to put the images in, so that's why I put in the links :(

thank you so much though! i have no idea what to price my things in fl lol
Ah. [code][img](Image link here)[/img][/code]
Ah.
Code:
[img](Image link here)[/img]
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
i f y o u r w i s h l i s t i s e x a l t e d m a k e a n e w : )
i f y o u r w i s h l i s t i s e x a l t e d m a k e a n e w : )
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
@ClockwerkFortune

pffft not me forgetting it was on her :))))
@ClockwerkFortune

pffft not me forgetting it was on her :))))
lol [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
lol
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
Do you take treasure or is this strictly gems? c:
Do you take treasure or is this strictly gems? c:
@TuxTheStrayCat

1000 treasure per one gem!
@TuxTheStrayCat

1000 treasure per one gem!
1 2 3 4 5 6