Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/USD] wub's busts! [closed, pl open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][b]this shop is closed indefinitely, but i am in the process of making a new shop![/b] prices will be higher and there will be more options such as full bodies or a choice of style. if you would like to be added to the pinglist for the new shop, feel free to add yourself [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1unDMAJe_4gpC6s2xGegmzFPKQwjZq6kYmK7nKWwUZO8/edit?usp=sharing]here![/url][/b] [/center] ----- hey yall! need money so im opening art comms!! these will be shaded busts of ur dergs, ocs, etc. with a flat colored or transparent background. i'm subbed, no need to ping! ----- [quote=info] [list] [*]base price of [b]$10/1000g/1300kt[/b] (mixed payment accepted!)[list] [*]$1:100g:130kt ratio [*]i may ask for an additional fee for complexity![/list] [*]once i approve your request, send payment upfront![list][*]frc should be sent via cr[*]i'll pm the info for usd payments[/list] [*]i will send a sketch for approval once i begin your order, but i will continue to work at my own pace. please respond asap so i can accommodate any changes you would like! [*]turnout time depends on the queue, expect orders to take 3-5 weeks at most. feel free to ask for updates! [/list] [/quote] [quote=order form] name: character: specifics: (e.g. expression/apparel) background: (transparent and/or colored) form of payment: [/quote] [center][size=5][u]latest finished[/u][/size] [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2974364/1#post_2974364]finished commissions thread[/url][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qvpAbMN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ikPKKBO.png[/img] [/center] [quote=do's/dont's] [u]can do:[/u] [list] [*]dragons, fr and non-fr are okay! apparel and accents are fine too :> [*]canines, felines (and visually similar animals) [*]anthro, furry [*]humanoids [/list] [u]cannot do[/u] [list] [*]mecha [*]heavy gore [*]muscular characters [/list] [u]please ask about[/u] [LIST] [*]light gore [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=slots] [u]usd[/u] [list] [*] [*] [/list] [u]frc[/u] [list] [*] [/list] [/quote]
this shop is closed indefinitely, but i am in the process of making a new shop! prices will be higher and there will be more options such as full bodies or a choice of style. if you would like to be added to the pinglist for the new shop, feel free to add yourself here!

hey yall! need money so im opening art comms!! these will be shaded busts of ur dergs, ocs, etc. with a flat colored or transparent background.

i'm subbed, no need to ping!

info wrote:
  • base price of $10/1000g/1300kt (mixed payment accepted!)
    • $1:100g:130kt ratio
    • i may ask for an additional fee for complexity!
  • once i approve your request, send payment upfront!
    • frc should be sent via cr
    • i'll pm the info for usd payments
  • i will send a sketch for approval once i begin your order, but i will continue to work at my own pace. please respond asap so i can accommodate any changes you would like!
  • turnout time depends on the queue, expect orders to take 3-5 weeks at most. feel free to ask for updates!
order form wrote:
name:
character:
specifics: (e.g. expression/apparel)
background: (transparent and/or colored)
form of payment:
latest finished
finished commissions thread
qvpAbMN.png
ikPKKBO.png
dos/donts wrote:
can do:
  • dragons, fr and non-fr are okay! apparel and accents are fine too :>
  • canines, felines (and visually similar animals)
  • anthro, furry
  • humanoids
cannot do
  • mecha
  • heavy gore
  • muscular characters
please ask about
  • light gore
slots wrote:
usd
frc
v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
res
res
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
res
res
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
res
res
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
and one more just to be sure?
and one more just to be sure?
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
@findingpears @Darkrait @LadosLee @linnet @Kasaiya @LyricalChaos

bump, im open! usd appreciated bc i really wanna buy primogems for hu tao and... BA cait lookin snazzy
@findingpears @Darkrait @LadosLee @linnet @Kasaiya @LyricalChaos

bump, im open! usd appreciated bc i really wanna buy primogems for hu tao and... BA cait lookin snazzy
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
^
^
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
I'd love to nab a dragon commission! I'm just at work right now and won't be able to fill out a sheet until roughly 7 hours from now if that's alright.
I'd love to nab a dragon commission! I'm just at work right now and won't be able to fill out a sheet until roughly 7 hours from now if that's alright.
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
@LadosLee

sure thing, ill reserve a spot for you ^^!
@LadosLee

sure thing, ill reserve a spot for you ^^!
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
*slams fist down* TAKE MY MONEY but also let me know if this is okay :'> name: Darkrait character: Scry: [morphology=1104070], outfit: [outfit=1379830] + Scry: [morphology=984591], outfit: [outfit=1321485] (if needed) specifics (please include stuff like expression/apparel): A mother and son just loving each other if that makes sense, and the following apparel: [item=Starlight Guise] & (part of?) [skin=34046] for Ping & [item=Lagoon Starsilk Earrings] for Zhimei background (transparent or colored): Sky blue please~ form of payment: USD
*slams fist down* TAKE MY MONEY but also let me know if this is okay :'>

name: Darkrait
character: Scry:
mom
, outfit:
mommy
+ Scry:
Zhimei
, outfit:
Zhimei
(if needed)
specifics (please include stuff like expression/apparel): A mother and son just loving each other if that makes sense, and the following apparel:
Starlight Guise & (part of?) for Ping & Lagoon Starsilk Earrings for Zhimei
background (transparent or colored): Sky blue please~
form of payment: USD
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13