Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 199 200
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F0dwZTk.jpg[/img] Maybe for primal eyes that are vialed they lose the star icon on the dragon bio? a small change but the icon could be changed when the vial is applied in other news: new eye types!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51844805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/518449/51844805_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66078164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660782/66078164_350.png[/img][/url]
F0dwZTk.jpg
Maybe for primal eyes that are vialed they lose the star icon on the dragon bio? a small change but the icon could be changed when the vial is applied

in other news: new eye types!!
51844805_350.png66078164_350.png
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
[quote name="KoTiss" date="2021-05-03 15:10:32" ] OKAY I WENT THROUGH MY LAIR AND?? IT LOOKS SO GOOD OH MY I don't want to use my clanbound vials so I guess I'll be monitoring markeplace for the Bright one now! [edit] Well it was right there, so I did it xD NO REGRETS [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65116688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/specialty?did=65116688&eyetype=13&auth=6ffd170212e05ed780407b366b3989e83093be4c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Wow! Looks wonderful with that accent too!
KoTiss wrote on 2021-05-03 15:10:32:
OKAY I WENT THROUGH MY LAIR AND?? IT LOOKS SO GOOD OH MY
I don't want to use my clanbound vials so I guess I'll be monitoring markeplace for the Bright one now!
[edit] Well it was right there, so I did it xD NO REGRETS
specialty?did=65116688&eyetype=13&auth=6ffd170212e05ed780407b366b3989e83093be4c&dummyext=prev.png

Wow! Looks wonderful with that accent too!
3xOkhKh.jpg
[quote name="Tuberose" date="2021-05-03 15:31:12" ] Dang!! And pastel and bright eyes are such wonderful additions. That said, I confess, I am genuinely disappointed that this update is also applying to primal eye types, as it was such a meaningful goal for me to obtain a g1 primal with good colors, and now that milestone is no longer like... a perceptible thing. I notice some users have suggested making a distinction between natural-born vs. vialed dragon eyes, and I think that sounds like a wonderful compromise. [/quote] Yes I like the idea of distinction between natural and applied eyes as it still keeps value in gen one primals and special eyes while still allowing people to apply eyes for cosmetics
Tuberose wrote on 2021-05-03 15:31:12:
Dang!! And pastel and bright eyes are such wonderful additions.

That said, I confess, I am genuinely disappointed that this update is also applying to primal eye types, as it was such a meaningful goal for me to obtain a g1 primal with good colors, and now that milestone is no longer like... a perceptible thing.

I notice some users have suggested making a distinction between natural-born vs. vialed dragon eyes, and I think that sounds like a wonderful compromise.
Yes I like the idea of distinction between natural and applied eyes as it still keeps value in gen one primals and special eyes while still allowing people to apply eyes for cosmetics
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
about a dozen eye-related breeding projects later and millions spent on scattersights-- THANK YOU!!! the eye update was one of the most frustrating additions to the game and i'm glad y'all finally listened to us. this breeding project can finally be put to rest. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/555544986523795486/838907122388566016/unknown.png[/img]
about a dozen eye-related breeding projects later and millions spent on scattersights-- THANK YOU!!!

the eye update was one of the most frustrating additions to the game and i'm glad y'all finally listened to us.

this breeding project can finally be put to rest.
unknown.png

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

[quote name="BrandonFlowers" date="2021-05-03 15:23:17" ] This is an awesome update. I get being disappointed about the value of things you've hoarded being knocked down, but maybe stop and think that this benefits everyone in the long run? I really cannot believe there's so much outrage about this. [/quote] pretty much this, tbh. the economic crash of special eye dragons and scattersights sucks, and i do feel bad for everyone who was saving up scattersights and special eye things, but this is such a good thing for the game in the long run, once the eye market has stabilized itself, in my opinion at least. sure, some people like the challenge of trying to hatch/breed a special eye dragon naturally, but you can still do that, just ignore the vials. for those of us that are g1 lairs that cant spend all of their money on eggs/scattersights, or just dont have the time to breed for months and months for a single eye type, this makes some goals much more achievable. i love g1s with special eyes, but i don't want to spend hours grinding for 5kg to buy a horribly unmatchy dragon that i'd need to spend more gems to scatter. some of us can't pour real money or lots of time into the game.
BrandonFlowers wrote on 2021-05-03 15:23:17:
This is an awesome update. I get being disappointed about the value of things you've hoarded being knocked down, but maybe stop and think that this benefits everyone in the long run? I really cannot believe there's so much outrage about this.
pretty much this, tbh. the economic crash of special eye dragons and scattersights sucks, and i do feel bad for everyone who was saving up scattersights and special eye things, but this is such a good thing for the game in the long run, once the eye market has stabilized itself, in my opinion at least. sure, some people like the challenge of trying to hatch/breed a special eye dragon naturally, but you can still do that, just ignore the vials. for those of us that are g1 lairs that cant spend all of their money on eggs/scattersights, or just dont have the time to breed for months and months for a single eye type, this makes some goals much more achievable. i love g1s with special eyes, but i don't want to spend hours grinding for 5kg to buy a horribly unmatchy dragon that i'd need to spend more gems to scatter. some of us can't pour real money or lots of time into the game.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
woah! pog??
woah! pog??
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
I have 2 things to say:

As a new-ish player who wasn't here for scattersight: THANK YOU <3 Especially with the player base being so uneven - getting fire primals is so much harder than getting shadow or arcane primals. Let me tell you, when my brain stops jumping for joy like a 5yr old full of sugar, I'm going to make all the plans.

As a player at large who loves breeding but also loves perfect dragons: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
I have 2 things to say:

As a new-ish player who wasn't here for scattersight: THANK YOU <3 Especially with the player base being so uneven - getting fire primals is so much harder than getting shadow or arcane primals. Let me tell you, when my brain stops jumping for joy like a 5yr old full of sugar, I'm going to make all the plans.

As a player at large who loves breeding but also loves perfect dragons: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
I love that we can now purchase all different eyes!! Meant I could finally complete a project that's been sitting for months :D
I love that we can now purchase all different eyes!! Meant I could finally complete a project that's been sitting for months :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
She/her
Bisexual
Road work ahead? Uh- yeah,
I sure hope it does.

J0opiUV.png cXLlzlV.png v0CPm88.png
[quote name="passport" date="2021-05-03 15:36:47" ] [quote name="Tuberose" date="2021-05-03 15:31:12" ] Dang!! And pastel and bright eyes are such wonderful additions. That said, I confess, I am genuinely disappointed that this update is also applying to primal eye types, as it was such a meaningful goal for me to obtain a g1 primal with good colors, and now that milestone is no longer like... a perceptible thing. I notice some users have suggested making a distinction between natural-born vs. vialed dragon eyes, and I think that sounds like a wonderful compromise. [/quote] Yes I like the idea of distinction between natural and applied eyes as it still keeps value in gen one primals and special eyes while still allowing people to apply eyes for cosmetics [/quote] A compromise for this could be making [emoji=normal eyes size=1] mean vialed and [emoji=special eyes size=1] mean born with or something. Then again this might be difficult to implement due to the amount of dragons there are on the site and I'm not sure if genes a dragon is born with is readily accessible. Just a thought!
passport wrote on 2021-05-03 15:36:47:
Tuberose wrote on 2021-05-03 15:31:12:
Dang!! And pastel and bright eyes are such wonderful additions.

That said, I confess, I am genuinely disappointed that this update is also applying to primal eye types, as it was such a meaningful goal for me to obtain a g1 primal with good colors, and now that milestone is no longer like... a perceptible thing.

I notice some users have suggested making a distinction between natural-born vs. vialed dragon eyes, and I think that sounds like a wonderful compromise.
Yes I like the idea of distinction between natural and applied eyes as it still keeps value in gen one primals and special eyes while still allowing people to apply eyes for cosmetics
A compromise for this could be making mean vialed and mean born with or something. Then again this might be difficult to implement due to the amount of dragons there are on the site and I'm not sure if genes a dragon is born with is readily accessible.
Just a thought!
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
[quote name="Hnai" date="2021-05-03 15:28:57" ] People saying 500kt is too cheap don't take casual players and minors who can't spend real life money in the site into consideration. Today i have an art shop and can ocasionally purchase a little bit of gems, but for players who rely only on in-game mechanics (like breeding, playing games, etc) it might take a really long time to complete a project that has special eyes, even with vials. I'm sorry for the more rich players who lost the value of their dragons, but also i'm happy that minors, casual players, new players and just anyone who doesn't have a billion gems can have fun now [/quote] It literally is less than 7 days of Fairgrounds to get a Primal vial. That is EASY to get.
Hnai wrote on 2021-05-03 15:28:57:
People saying 500kt is too cheap don't take casual players and minors who can't spend real life money in the site into consideration. Today i have an art shop and can ocasionally purchase a little bit of gems, but for players who rely only on in-game mechanics (like breeding, playing games, etc) it might take a really long time to complete a project that has special eyes, even with vials.

I'm sorry for the more rich players who lost the value of their dragons, but also i'm happy that minors, casual players, new players and just anyone who doesn't have a billion gems can have fun now

It literally is less than 7 days of Fairgrounds to get a Primal vial.

That is EASY to get.
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 199 200