Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 199 200
It's been a month since I finally got primal after 800 scattersights. I could've waited.

No, I'm happy, no one else should have to go through the special 800 scattersight hell, I'm just being dramatic.
It's been a month since I finally got primal after 800 scattersights. I could've waited.

No, I'm happy, no one else should have to go through the special 800 scattersight hell, I'm just being dramatic.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
I’m happy for this change, and that’s speaking as somebody whose dragon value + scattersight hoard has depreciated greatly from this update. Vials should’ve never retired in the first place, and I’m glad now everyone can get the eyes they want :3
I’m happy for this change, and that’s speaking as somebody whose dragon value + scattersight hoard has depreciated greatly from this update. Vials should’ve never retired in the first place, and I’m glad now everyone can get the eyes they want :3
qesQFkT.gif
oh my god yes, i can finally give my dragons the eyes they deserve without scattering (': !! thank you!!!!
oh my god yes, i can finally give my dragons the eyes they deserve without scattering (': !! thank you!!!!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
Oh epic, this is a good way to handle this imo!
Oh epic, this is a good way to handle this imo!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
You forgot the legacy vials.
You forgot the legacy vials.
YO THIS IS AMAZING
YO THIS IS AMAZING
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
i wish we'd had warning, now all those ppl that have saved vials of scattersight to make money in the future have wasted all that time and lost that future money cause vials of scattersight went from 500+ gems to 75 overnight...g1's are going to plummet in price...i'm so sad
i wish we'd had warning, now all those ppl that have saved vials of scattersight to make money in the future have wasted all that time and lost that future money cause vials of scattersight went from 500+ gems to 75 overnight...g1's are going to plummet in price...i'm so sad
Lichtdrache.gif
This is so disappointing.
This is so disappointing.
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
I am so excited! I have had breeding projects take months (and some I never started) because I needed a specific eye tint, and I didn't want to waste scatterscrolls unless it was for a very important dragon.

Thank you so much for listening and allowing us this!
I am so excited! I have had breeding projects take months (and some I never started) because I needed a specific eye tint, and I didn't want to waste scatterscrolls unless it was for a very important dragon.

Thank you so much for listening and allowing us this!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Wow this is. Genuinely the most surprising update in all of FR history. I remember when the eyes update first came out, and I almost quit playing because of it. I remember the FR team really digging their heels in and not budging AT ALL on this despite so many people being upset and hurt by that update, so like yeah. Wow. This is nuts.

I guess I'm happy with it, I always wanted my fave dragons to have primals, and now I can work towards that.

I do want to remind staff, because I know it's been years, but the main reason everyone was so upset was because we only had TWO DAYS to grind for vials of scattersight. And that wasn't really enough time to get some. Especially because the update was midweek, and some people had lives/jobs/school. Only two days for a cool new item that has a rare chance at primal, was. Callous? It felt like y'all didn't take into consideration that some people might be busy over those two days and miss out. I remember seeing so many disappointed people who barely, or didn't get to participate at all in the event.

IMHO, the event should have maybe lasted at least a week, y'know, get a weekend in there. And then afterwards keep scattersights in the game/coli, but make them rare, similar to how some vials drop in coli now. (But maybe make them as rare eggs?)

I think I would have preferred that to even this implementation, buying vials off the MP is really easy, and I think it would have been cool, that if you wanted a primal dragon, you Could work for it by grinding in coli. I really like it when dragons are something to Work on.

Also before anyone bites my head off, I understand why Staff did eyes this way now, 4 years later, it is the better call. I just wish they had this retrospective those years ago and implemented scattersights in a more natural way, before they cost thousands of gems each.
Wow this is. Genuinely the most surprising update in all of FR history. I remember when the eyes update first came out, and I almost quit playing because of it. I remember the FR team really digging their heels in and not budging AT ALL on this despite so many people being upset and hurt by that update, so like yeah. Wow. This is nuts.

I guess I'm happy with it, I always wanted my fave dragons to have primals, and now I can work towards that.

I do want to remind staff, because I know it's been years, but the main reason everyone was so upset was because we only had TWO DAYS to grind for vials of scattersight. And that wasn't really enough time to get some. Especially because the update was midweek, and some people had lives/jobs/school. Only two days for a cool new item that has a rare chance at primal, was. Callous? It felt like y'all didn't take into consideration that some people might be busy over those two days and miss out. I remember seeing so many disappointed people who barely, or didn't get to participate at all in the event.

IMHO, the event should have maybe lasted at least a week, y'know, get a weekend in there. And then afterwards keep scattersights in the game/coli, but make them rare, similar to how some vials drop in coli now. (But maybe make them as rare eggs?)

I think I would have preferred that to even this implementation, buying vials off the MP is really easy, and I think it would have been cool, that if you wanted a primal dragon, you Could work for it by grinding in coli. I really like it when dragons are something to Work on.

Also before anyone bites my head off, I understand why Staff did eyes this way now, 4 years later, it is the better call. I just wish they had this retrospective those years ago and implemented scattersights in a more natural way, before they cost thousands of gems each.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 199 200