Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 199 200
YESSS
YESSS
8mZCvaS.png
Holy crap YES
Holy crap YES
BVCmGQj.png
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, staff! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, staff!
4UUQPPZ.gif
[quote name="Mynia" date="2021-05-03 09:57:51" ] Oh awesome!!! And I have nests hatching tomorrow too! Crossing my fingers for some new eyes :3 [/quote] Same, I lowkey want to get some dergs with the new eye types soon
Mynia wrote on 2021-05-03 09:57:51:
Oh awesome!!! And I have nests hatching tomorrow too! Crossing my fingers for some new eyes :3
Same, I lowkey want to get some dergs with the new eye types soon
66283183.png 66719993.png
Thank you staff!!

Also, an indicator showing the method that gave the eye type might be nice for the players that slaved over breeding for them vs someone who vial'd a dragon? Idk, but Im so happy for this change cuz I looooove Goat eyes!
Thank you staff!!

Also, an indicator showing the method that gave the eye type might be nice for the players that slaved over breeding for them vs someone who vial'd a dragon? Idk, but Im so happy for this change cuz I looooove Goat eyes!
[quote name="Romaki" date="2021-05-03 09:56:32" ] [quote name="Marabis" date="2021-05-03 09:53:46" ] It kinda feels like all that time I spent breeding for a specific primal dragon was for nothing... I guess this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario? [/quote] They basically put eyes on the same level as genes. Some breed, some buy. 500kt is still an investment that has meaning. [/quote] Some genes are locked behind gems tho. All eyes are now behind treasure. And rare eyes are actually cheaper than some genes now.
Romaki wrote on 2021-05-03 09:56:32:
Marabis wrote on 2021-05-03 09:53:46:
It kinda feels like all that time I spent breeding for a specific primal dragon was for nothing... I guess this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario?

They basically put eyes on the same level as genes. Some breed, some buy. 500kt is still an investment that has meaning.
Some genes are locked behind gems tho. All eyes are now behind treasure. And rare eyes are actually cheaper than some genes now.
fm3WhOS.png
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2021-05-03 09:59:24" ] If we are undoing the eyes and scatter sights, can we have imp scrolls, bone, and boolean back too? [/quote] Legally, no, we cannot. Since it was on kickstarter ! ^^
FallenAngel wrote on 2021-05-03 09:59:24:
If we are undoing the eyes and scatter sights, can we have imp scrolls, bone, and boolean back too?
Legally, no, we cannot. Since it was on kickstarter ! ^^
dragon.png mXMhPXb.png
So I remember when the vials came out and admins were adamant that there wouldn’t be anymore vials and there wouldn’t be a way to pick and choose specific eyes. Now I’m not entirely against making eyes freely available, but it’s been years and this is coming out of nowhere. My question is, are we going to do this with all retired items? Will I be able to buy a Boolean in the near future? What about light sprites? Past festival apparel and skins? What about imperial scrolls? The justification here is I should be able to make my perfect dragon. I can’t turn my dragons into imperials, even when I really really want them to be imperials. Will future updates let me change my dragons flight so their eye color will be different? Will I be able to pay to clear offspring lists or change the dragons ID number? Why are somethings being blocked from my grasp while others are not? I just want to know where the line is.
So I remember when the vials came out and admins were adamant that there wouldn’t be anymore vials and there wouldn’t be a way to pick and choose specific eyes. Now I’m not entirely against making eyes freely available, but it’s been years and this is coming out of nowhere. My question is, are we going to do this with all retired items? Will I be able to buy a Boolean in the near future? What about light sprites? Past festival apparel and skins? What about imperial scrolls? The justification here is I should be able to make my perfect dragon. I can’t turn my dragons into imperials, even when I really really want them to be imperials. Will future updates let me change my dragons flight so their eye color will be different? Will I be able to pay to clear offspring lists or change the dragons ID number? Why are somethings being blocked from my grasp while others are not? I just want to know where the line is.
RL0VKF3.pngdlJlqJF.png
I'm just so happy and relieved.
I've been going through my lair, and looking at all the projects who had a "this would be even better, but it's not possible" scry with exactly the right eyes, including the "finished" ones that had eyes I wasn't that happy about and making fresh plans. I've got a bunch of new prospects for permababies, now that I can fix clashing or distracting tints on hatchlings eyes where you can't miss when the color doesn't quite suit. And Bright and Pastel make it even better . They're gorgeous and I love how that offers even more options.
This is so wonderful.

Hapi gets to have softer plague rare eyes with the green tint that suit his colors instead of stark red ones (once I get a vial, it'll take a while)

My Honeychild can have Nature primal and finally become living wildflower honey. I can work to make so many saved scries into reality instead of just being something I look at and feel disappointed they can't be achieved.

And I'm slapping those beautiful grey unusual eyes on soooooooooooo many Earth dergs it's not even funny.

I can even take the primal eyes off my earth g1 with colors I love but who's eyes don't suit him without feeling like I'm committing sacrilege or wasting something I'll never be able to get again.

There's been a lot of great updates both lately and in the past, but this one makes me happiest with the game itself. Thank you.
I'm just so happy and relieved.
I've been going through my lair, and looking at all the projects who had a "this would be even better, but it's not possible" scry with exactly the right eyes, including the "finished" ones that had eyes I wasn't that happy about and making fresh plans. I've got a bunch of new prospects for permababies, now that I can fix clashing or distracting tints on hatchlings eyes where you can't miss when the color doesn't quite suit. And Bright and Pastel make it even better . They're gorgeous and I love how that offers even more options.
This is so wonderful.

Hapi gets to have softer plague rare eyes with the green tint that suit his colors instead of stark red ones (once I get a vial, it'll take a while)

My Honeychild can have Nature primal and finally become living wildflower honey. I can work to make so many saved scries into reality instead of just being something I look at and feel disappointed they can't be achieved.

And I'm slapping those beautiful grey unusual eyes on soooooooooooo many Earth dergs it's not even funny.

I can even take the primal eyes off my earth g1 with colors I love but who's eyes don't suit him without feeling like I'm committing sacrilege or wasting something I'll never be able to get again.

There's been a lot of great updates both lately and in the past, but this one makes me happiest with the game itself. Thank you.
[quote name="xianvar" date="2021-05-03 09:46:02" ] [quote name="Ironbeast" date="2021-05-03 08:22:29" ] [quote name="Alphaeon" date="2021-05-03 08:21:16" ] I didn’t really have an issue with how the eye system worked, but I think this’ll make more players happier in the long run. :) Just about every aspect of our dragons is customizable at this point, so it didn’t really make sense that eyes weren’t. And I’m very happy that we have another treasure sink! I definitely feel for the players that spent a lot of money on the vials or special eyed G1s, though. [/quote] From the comments more peeps seem happy then un-happy about the change so you are probably right :) . [/quote] tbh I think that it may just be that the disappointed players are much more vocal. A bunch of excited yelling has also been happening in off-site chats bc lbr, if you're disappointed you're much more likely to spend your time on this thread than if you're excited and sharing scries with your friends... Edit: Okay I apparently failed at reading comprehension, oops. Sorry for the ping! [/quote] It's okay, it happens to the best of us :) . At least you didn't ping yourself by mistake XD .
xianvar wrote on 2021-05-03 09:46:02:
Ironbeast wrote on 2021-05-03 08:22:29:
Alphaeon wrote on 2021-05-03 08:21:16:
I didn’t really have an issue with how the eye system worked, but I think this’ll make more players happier in the long run. :) Just about every aspect of our dragons is customizable at this point, so it didn’t really make sense that eyes weren’t.

And I’m very happy that we have another treasure sink!

I definitely feel for the players that spent a lot of money on the vials or special eyed G1s, though.

From the comments more peeps seem happy then un-happy about the change so you are probably right :) .

tbh I think that it may just be that the disappointed players are much more vocal. A bunch of excited yelling has also been happening in off-site chats bc lbr, if you're disappointed you're much more likely to spend your time on this thread than if you're excited and sharing scries with your friends...

Edit: Okay I apparently failed at reading comprehension, oops. Sorry for the ping!

It's okay, it happens to the best of us :) .
At least you didn't ping yourself by mistake XD .
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 199 200