Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 199 200
Anyone else waiting to see how long it takes before this thread is blocked? [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] But really, I thnk the update is needed, yes I personally spent a lot of gems getting dragons with special eyes thinking there would be no other way to get them. BUT now all my projects in the future will be much easier to get! I agree it is sudden and upsetting to some players who spent a lot on dragons which will drop in value now but if you think about the long run it makes things a lot more fun ^^
Anyone else waiting to see how long it takes before this thread is blocked?

But really, I thnk the update is needed, yes I personally spent a lot of gems getting dragons with special eyes thinking there would be no other way to get them.

BUT now all my projects in the future will be much easier to get! I agree it is sudden and upsetting to some players who spent a lot on dragons which will drop in value now but if you think about the long run it makes things a lot more fun ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
This update seems like a move in the right direction--thank you FR staff!
This update seems like a move in the right direction--thank you FR staff!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
qdrwEFGJ_t.png hh5n4WA.png sh5xjiu.png I do art! Sometimes! :P
What?! WHAT IS THIS?!

Why you do that?! You totally broke the game!!!
What?! WHAT IS THIS?!

Why you do that?! You totally broke the game!!!
ZaWqaad.gif
[quote]In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon. That should remain one of the most important aspects of our game.[/quote] The biggest joke is I saved my Scattersights to buy an Imp Scroll to customize a dragon while spending years on that quest :^D
Quote:
In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon. That should remain one of the most important aspects of our game.

The biggest joke is I saved my Scattersights to buy an Imp Scroll to customize a dragon while spending years on that quest :^D
YOOOOO OH MY GOSH?!?
YOOOOO OH MY GOSH?!?
As someone who has a small hoard of scatter vials sitting in my vault... I’m thrilled! Bring it on! The way eye types were rolled out was always an issue, and I think that the only thing that could have made this update better (besides maybe tweaking the pricing a little) would be having done it sooner.

The new eye types are really cute as well!
As someone who has a small hoard of scatter vials sitting in my vault... I’m thrilled! Bring it on! The way eye types were rolled out was always an issue, and I think that the only thing that could have made this update better (besides maybe tweaking the pricing a little) would be having done it sooner.

The new eye types are really cute as well!
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
I am very happy with this update, thank you staff!
I am very happy with this update, thank you staff!
xYHlfKD.pnghzHvXMW.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.pngHb9wJg0.png6xezTIv.png
This is great news! Even though I really feel for who's spent so much on primal g1s up until today I can't say I'm not happy about this. I feel like at the end of the day this update has brought FR back a step to what it's supposed to be and the devs couldn't have said it better: [quote]In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon.[/quote] To me this just means that all the work I had put towards saving gems for special eyed dragons will now be directed onto other stuff. I'm all for more funds for genes, breed scrolls and UMAs! Plus, as a side note, the vials will be stocking in the treasure marketplace which, I believe, means they will still be incredibly hard to get thanks to snipers. If few stock up it still means people can artificially (in the means that it does not correlate to the real price of the MP) keep the price higher and/or sell it for gems. [size=2]In before this gets locked? maybe?[/size]
This is great news!
Even though I really feel for who's spent so much on primal g1s up until today I can't say I'm not happy about this.

I feel like at the end of the day this update has brought FR back a step to what it's supposed to be and the devs couldn't have said it better:
Quote:
In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon.

To me this just means that all the work I had put towards saving gems for special eyed dragons will now be directed onto other stuff. I'm all for more funds for genes, breed scrolls and UMAs!

Plus, as a side note, the vials will be stocking in the treasure marketplace which, I believe, means they will still be incredibly hard to get thanks to snipers. If few stock up it still means people can artificially (in the means that it does not correlate to the real price of the MP) keep the price higher and/or sell it for gems.

In before this gets locked? maybe?
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 199 200