Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 199 200
bro yesssssssssss i’m so exited to make a gen1 primal with my nonexistent savings! but all the vials are sold out, probably, so it could take a while...
bro yesssssssssss i’m so exited to make a gen1 primal with my nonexistent savings! but all the vials are sold out, probably, so it could take a while...
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
oh no the economy
oh no the economy
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
MUYNhfy.png
jFZJEcu.png

NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
why is formatting signatures such a hassle please just give me bird i swear to god dear lord oh jeezwwMXAg3w.png7GFlGJN.png
Absolutely thank you <3 I love this update and will now be able to happily scry my dragons with various eyes. *heads off to the scrying workshop to do just that*
Absolutely thank you <3 I love this update and will now be able to happily scry my dragons with various eyes. *heads off to the scrying workshop to do just that*

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Oh gosh you guys are so flippin awesome for doing this! :D
Oh gosh you guys are so flippin awesome for doing this! :D
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
holy heck, thank you staff!!! this is the one update i thought would never happen but i love it
holy heck, thank you staff!!! this is the one update i thought would never happen but i love it

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
[s]And here was me saving up my last few scattersights to sell for gene money in my dragons' dotage.[/s] Seriously, though -- this is a lovely gesture, and speaking as someone who never had a problem with the eye system in the first place, a really fantastic compromise. Those of us who just enjoy seeing random eye types show up in hatchlings still get the originally-intended fun of it, while those who wanted to create their perfect Primal now get to do that too. Much thanks and love to the staff, as always, for all their hard work, on this and on the site in general. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
And here was me saving up my last few scattersights to sell for gene money in my dragons' dotage.

Seriously, though -- this is a lovely gesture, and speaking as someone who never had a problem with the eye system in the first place, a really fantastic compromise. Those of us who just enjoy seeing random eye types show up in hatchlings still get the originally-intended fun of it, while those who wanted to create their perfect Primal now get to do that too.

Much thanks and love to the staff, as always, for all their hard work, on this and on the site in general.
DSfRuAQ.png
looks like my scattersights are just gonna be collectors items now :/
looks like my scattersights are just gonna be collectors items now :/
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
[quote name="EvergreenUwU" date="2021-05-03 07:27:07" ] doesn't this make the primal eyes less special..? It's not fair for those who bought primal g1s for thousands of gems.. [/quote] I did and also spent thousands scattering them to have better colors and I'm excited about this. :p
EvergreenUwU wrote on 2021-05-03 07:27:07:
doesn't this make the primal eyes less special..?
It's not fair for those who bought primal g1s for thousands of gems..

I did and also spent thousands scattering them to have better colors and I'm excited about this. :p

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
THANK YOU STAFF!!!!! This is an incredible update!!!
THANK YOU STAFF!!!!! This is an incredible update!!!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
thank you! i wasn't terribly bothered by how the eye types launched, but i was part of the recent discussion on the forums about it and it was very clear that a LOT of people were extremely dissatisfied with how it worked and was handled. so thank you for listening and adjusting it! i admit i still don't really care about eye types; on nearly everything except babies and spirals, it's literally a matter of like ten pixels, if that. multi-gaze is an exception, obviously. anyway, can't wait to see what these two new ones look like!
thank you! i wasn't terribly bothered by how the eye types launched, but i was part of the recent discussion on the forums about it and it was very clear that a LOT of people were extremely dissatisfied with how it worked and was handled. so thank you for listening and adjusting it! i admit i still don't really care about eye types; on nearly everything except babies and spirals, it's literally a matter of like ten pixels, if that. multi-gaze is an exception, obviously. anyway, can't wait to see what these two new ones look like!
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 199 200