Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1003 1004
after eating her tasty treat, vale was tempted to get the teacake, but decided to leave it at that, and thanked the chef for the food. She paid, and exited the shop, and noticed Eliza and Isaac heading into another shop. She was reassured that they were still here but wanted to leave them alone to have a day together. She smiled and headed off to explore. She had started making a mental image of all the places they had visited. this place was amazing, and there was a shop around every corner.
after eating her tasty treat, vale was tempted to get the teacake, but decided to leave it at that, and thanked the chef for the food. She paid, and exited the shop, and noticed Eliza and Isaac heading into another shop. She was reassured that they were still here but wanted to leave them alone to have a day together. She smiled and headed off to explore. She had started making a mental image of all the places they had visited. this place was amazing, and there was a shop around every corner.
Isaac

I sighed and pulled her into a hug. "Please, love. I don't want you to get hurt."
Or for Davy Jones to have a chance at you... if he did, I would gladly give myself to Charon if that meant you be free.
Isaac

I sighed and pulled her into a hug. "Please, love. I don't want you to get hurt."
Or for Davy Jones to have a chance at you... if he did, I would gladly give myself to Charon if that meant you be free.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza White
You're the one I should be worried about! You're always getting hurt!
Eliza still didn't move, but she finally said something. "Fine," she grumbled.
Eliza White
You're the one I should be worried about! You're always getting hurt!
Eliza still didn't move, but she finally said something. "Fine," she grumbled.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

"Thank you..." I smiled and squeezed her briefly.
Isaac

"Thank you..." I smiled and squeezed her briefly.
Eliza White
Eliza sighed and sunk into his arms, "I love you too," she whispered. She looked over his shoulder, watching the waves crash against the shore.
Eliza White
Eliza sighed and sunk into his arms, "I love you too," she whispered. She looked over his shoulder, watching the waves crash against the shore.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ghost/Clair

I went looking for a writing shop. I was bored and I needed more ink so I could write. After looking through most of the town and avoiding authorities at the same time I finally found it. The neat little shop was quiet and next to a library and a park. Inside the shop keeper a nice old man who was straightening his shelves smiled. “How can I help you today young lady?” He asked politely. “I’m looking for ink good sir,” I replied smiling. He moved to another shelf and pulled an ink pot off the shelf next to some journals. One of them caught my eye and I moved closer to examine the book. Its intricate designs of butterfly’s and flowers engraved in the leather was beautiful. “How much for this?” I asked still staring at it. “Five gold miss,” he said nodding his head in approval. “Nice journal that is,” he said handing me the ink pot. I handed him 7 gold to pay for both items and looked at my new journal. “Thank you,” I said as I left.
Ghost/Clair

I went looking for a writing shop. I was bored and I needed more ink so I could write. After looking through most of the town and avoiding authorities at the same time I finally found it. The neat little shop was quiet and next to a library and a park. Inside the shop keeper a nice old man who was straightening his shelves smiled. “How can I help you today young lady?” He asked politely. “I’m looking for ink good sir,” I replied smiling. He moved to another shelf and pulled an ink pot off the shelf next to some journals. One of them caught my eye and I moved closer to examine the book. Its intricate designs of butterfly’s and flowers engraved in the leather was beautiful. “How much for this?” I asked still staring at it. “Five gold miss,” he said nodding his head in approval. “Nice journal that is,” he said handing me the ink pot. I handed him 7 gold to pay for both items and looked at my new journal. “Thank you,” I said as I left.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Eliza White
Eliza leaned her chin on his shoulder. The sky was already starting to turn orange, "Should we head back to the house?" She asked, "Have dinner with everyone?" She let her arms wrap around him slowly as she spoke.

@Ruatani
Eliza White
Eliza leaned her chin on his shoulder. The sky was already starting to turn orange, "Should we head back to the house?" She asked, "Have dinner with everyone?" She let her arms wrap around him slowly as she spoke.

@Ruatani
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

I hummed and glanced briefly at the sky. "I suppose... Or we can go find a private restaurant with steak..."
Isaac

I hummed and glanced briefly at the sky. "I suppose... Or we can go find a private restaurant with steak..."
Eliza White
Eliza sighed, "I don't know... I don't really like steak... Vida was trying to make reservations at a place for a nice, fancy dinner for everyone... We may want to get back and go get ready... Or we can stop at another shop and find something to wear tonight unless you want me to wear that red dress..."
Eliza White
Eliza sighed, "I don't know... I don't really like steak... Vida was trying to make reservations at a place for a nice, fancy dinner for everyone... We may want to get back and go get ready... Or we can stop at another shop and find something to wear tonight unless you want me to wear that red dress..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

I grinned at the thought. "I mean... if you want to...." I paused. "The dress looked very nice on you though."
Isaac

I grinned at the thought. "I mean... if you want to...." I paused. "The dress looked very nice on you though."
1 2 ... 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1003 1004