Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1003 1004
Isaac

I really needed to start a mental checklist of everything she was allergic to. I groaned and stood. I ate too much.
Isaac

I really needed to start a mental checklist of everything she was allergic to. I groaned and stood. I ate too much.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza White
Eliza looped her arm through Isaac and steered him down the street and towards a shop. She walked in and went straight to the men's clothing, picking out a blue shirt and black pants. She handed it to him and nodded to the curtains in the back, "Go try them on!" She was grinning now, beaming up at him.

@Ruatani
Eliza White
Eliza looped her arm through Isaac and steered him down the street and towards a shop. She walked in and went straight to the men's clothing, picking out a blue shirt and black pants. She handed it to him and nodded to the curtains in the back, "Go try them on!" She was grinning now, beaming up at him.

@Ruatani
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

How'd I get myself into this? I took the clothes and went to the backroom. I quickly changed and stepped out. "What do you think?"
Isaac

How'd I get myself into this? I took the clothes and went to the backroom. I quickly changed and stepped out. "What do you think?"
Eliza White
Eliza let out an excited squeak and ran over to him, "Oh you look amazing!" She gave his collar a tug and brushed out his shirt, "A black doublet would look great with this!"

@Ruatani
Eliza White
Eliza let out an excited squeak and ran over to him, "Oh you look amazing!" She gave his collar a tug and brushed out his shirt, "A black doublet would look great with this!"

@Ruatani
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Vale ate her breakfast on the ship, before putting on a clean dress, and heading off in search of Eliza and Isaac (sorry, she doesn't know about ghost as of now. I'm waiting for her to meet at the right moment.) Ulysses, the fox, bounded infront of her, throught the town. It seemed to know the way, so she followed her furry friend. It headed off one direction, but vale followed her nose. She had smelled something sweet and chocolatey in the air, something baking. (did they have coffee at this time?)
Vale ate her breakfast on the ship, before putting on a clean dress, and heading off in search of Eliza and Isaac (sorry, she doesn't know about ghost as of now. I'm waiting for her to meet at the right moment.) Ulysses, the fox, bounded infront of her, throught the town. It seemed to know the way, so she followed her furry friend. It headed off one direction, but vale followed her nose. She had smelled something sweet and chocolatey in the air, something baking. (did they have coffee at this time?)
Isaac

I sighed and submitted to the clothing torture. I’d have to retaliate with a dress shop...
Isaac

I sighed and submitted to the clothing torture. I’d have to retaliate with a dress shop...
Eliza White
Eliza grinned, “Go take it off so we can buy it!” She looked up at his expression and suddenly took a step back, "Oh no, I am not going to a dress shop. No way. No how."

@Ruatani
Eliza White
Eliza grinned, “Go take it off so we can buy it!” She looked up at his expression and suddenly took a step back, "Oh no, I am not going to a dress shop. No way. No how."

@Ruatani
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

"Oh, come on! You got to dress me up!"
I went back into the room and slipped back into the white shirt and black pants.
Isaac

"Oh, come on! You got to dress me up!"
I went back into the room and slipped back into the white shirt and black pants.
Eliza White
Eliza sighed, "Ugh... Fine," she took the clothes and bought them, coming back over to him with the bag in her arms. She walked out of the store, starting for the dress shop across the street.
Eliza White
Eliza sighed, "Ugh... Fine," she took the clothes and bought them, coming back over to him with the bag in her arms. She walked out of the store, starting for the dress shop across the street.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

I smiled with glee as we entered the shop. The bell above us rang. I looked around and quickly zeroed in on a bright red dress.
Isaac

I smiled with glee as we entered the shop. The bell above us rang. I looked around and quickly zeroed in on a bright red dress.
1 2 ... 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1003 1004