Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703
Finally finished up a grueling machine learning final today, the first thing I did was try and summon on the Sigurd banner. I got this in under 40 orbs! Oh my gosh!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wQh8uZB.png[/img] Sorry for the brag, this really brightened my day as Sigurd is pretty much my favorite FE unit. I was pretty resigned to not getting him, because I had [i]only[/i] 40 orbs. (I started playing FEH again specifically because I heard he was getting a legendary)
Finally finished up a grueling machine learning final today, the first thing I did was try and summon on the Sigurd banner. I got this in under 40 orbs! Oh my gosh!!

wQh8uZB.png

Sorry for the brag, this really brightened my day as Sigurd is pretty much my favorite FE unit. I was pretty resigned to not getting him, because I had only 40 orbs. (I started playing FEH again specifically because I heard he was getting a legendary)
eirika_greatlord_sword.gif+3 fr timeephraim_greatlord_lance.gif
Everytime I want a specific unit I ALWAYS get the ones I don't want. RIP me
Really wanted the Ephy/Eir duo to complete my twin collection. No luck
Everytime I want a specific unit I ALWAYS get the ones I don't want. RIP me
Really wanted the Ephy/Eir duo to complete my twin collection. No luck
OjayHBU.png
hhhh i HAVE NO ORBS AND THEY GIVE US FALLEN DIMITRI AND M!MORGAN
hhhh i HAVE NO ORBS AND THEY GIVE US FALLEN DIMITRI AND M!MORGAN

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm really excited about this new banner!! I really want Fallen Edelgard, she looks so cool. I've been having really good luck recently with pulls so hopefully it sticks through for this next run.

edit: I got her :) took all my saved orbs tho
I'm really excited about this new banner!! I really want Fallen Edelgard, she looks so cool. I've been having really good luck recently with pulls so hopefully it sticks through for this next run.

edit: I got her :) took all my saved orbs tho
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
Ok I lied about liking fallen edelgard. I have absolutely no idea how to beat her, and on top of that she absolutely trounces everyone else in the game. I was in the arena and I would just put her in front of the enemies and she'd smoke everyone with out even moving and I finally lost when i faced a person with TWO FALLEN EDELGARDS ON THEIR TEAM. Like... what.
Ok I lied about liking fallen edelgard. I have absolutely no idea how to beat her, and on top of that she absolutely trounces everyone else in the game. I was in the arena and I would just put her in front of the enemies and she'd smoke everyone with out even moving and I finally lost when i faced a person with TWO FALLEN EDELGARDS ON THEIR TEAM. Like... what.
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
I feel like that's a lot of people honestly. Feh has introduced a lot of really powerful heroes but I feel like this is the first time I've felt like one was objectively the best unit in the game. I'm so glad I got 2 copies on the fallen banner because wow does she trivialize a lot of content. Practically solo'd Ashera's abyssal legendary hero battle.

ahhh I see you and I are two of a similar spirit Flavourless
I feel like that's a lot of people honestly. Feh has introduced a lot of really powerful heroes but I feel like this is the first time I've felt like one was objectively the best unit in the game. I'm so glad I got 2 copies on the fallen banner because wow does she trivialize a lot of content. Practically solo'd Ashera's abyssal legendary hero battle.

ahhh I see you and I are two of a similar spirit Flavourless
meanwhile i dont even play the game anymore I just summon for the pretty pngs. ashera? got em
meanwhile i dont even play the game anymore I just summon for the pretty pngs. ashera? got em
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
LUTHIER YESSSSS

IT'S TAKEN WAY TOO LONG FOR HIM TO BE PUT IN THE GAME

please come home, luthier

...and i just spent all my orbs to get groom pent to come home after two years of no success. he did come home, thankfully.

LUTHIER YESSSSS

IT'S TAKEN WAY TOO LONG FOR HIM TO BE PUT IN THE GAME

please come home, luthier

...and i just spent all my orbs to get groom pent to come home after two years of no success. he did come home, thankfully.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I tried playing it a long time ago but deleted it due to lack of space on my phone (I'd try playing it again, but I refuse to sacrifice Guardian Tales, DFFOO, or Pitter Patter Pop to be able to play it)
I tried playing it a long time ago but deleted it due to lack of space on my phone (I'd try playing it again, but I refuse to sacrifice Guardian Tales, DFFOO, or Pitter Patter Pop to be able to play it)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
this thread kind of died but im on my second month of feh pass and i'm willing to share if i think its worth it or not

tl;dr if you have a big wallet and a bunch of spare time then yes, if not no

also legendary byleth hype FINALLY but hildamari duo made me go broke AAA

so the resplendent heroes give you a copy of the hero at 5* if you get one, regardless if you have one already, so basically if you get the resplendent of a unit youve been wanting you have them + a stat boost (they get a +2 increase to all stats in case you're wondering!). its also new voice lines and whatnot which is pretty cool CELICA CONFIRMS THAT CONRAD LIKES FAIRIES SO WHOLSOME DSDJL. dw you can take on/off the attire if youre wanting to!

if you're into the summoner supports you can have up to three instead of one, which gives a little stat boost to the unit, so if you like that then you can have two more personally i forgot this existed so i did this on my second month

now the re-act feature's a little disappointing imo, since you can only restart the turn you were on or go back to the previous turn if you didnt act that turn, so you cant go back two turns ago unfortunately. its basically just bad divine pulse but it can be used as many times as needed

another disappointing thing was the autobattle, since you can't skip through all the autobattling and whatnot and have to watch it all, so really if youre just going to be away from your device and all keep it on and dont let it go into sleep mode and do auto training for your units and/or grind, so its good to have around. you can do it as many times as your stamina lets you, otherwise replenish your stamina. you can do this on training tower, forging bonds, and tempest trials

now you can still get previous resplendents if you didnt get them in the past, so while youre on feh pass you can get all the new replendents that are distributed during the period that you're subscribed, but you can get previous resplendents for $5 each.

now you have to be subscribed to feh pass to get a previous resplendent, meaning thats AT LEAST $15 (usd) just to get a resplendent you missed

feh pass also has exclusive quests that offer divine dew, more orbs, etc that reset every two weeks i believe

now when your subscription period is over you can still put on resplendent attire that you obtained in the past, its just you cant obtain more until you resubscribe and you cant use the features. any items you earned during the subscription you can keep though!

it seems to be $10/mo because of the features + resplendent distribution, but its still too much imo

so really if you have a lot of extra time to play feh as well as a big wallet then feh pass would be fine, otherwise please dont go broke because of resplendents
this thread kind of died but im on my second month of feh pass and i'm willing to share if i think its worth it or not

tl;dr if you have a big wallet and a bunch of spare time then yes, if not no

also legendary byleth hype FINALLY but hildamari duo made me go broke AAA

so the resplendent heroes give you a copy of the hero at 5* if you get one, regardless if you have one already, so basically if you get the resplendent of a unit youve been wanting you have them + a stat boost (they get a +2 increase to all stats in case you're wondering!). its also new voice lines and whatnot which is pretty cool CELICA CONFIRMS THAT CONRAD LIKES FAIRIES SO WHOLSOME DSDJL. dw you can take on/off the attire if youre wanting to!

if you're into the summoner supports you can have up to three instead of one, which gives a little stat boost to the unit, so if you like that then you can have two more personally i forgot this existed so i did this on my second month

now the re-act feature's a little disappointing imo, since you can only restart the turn you were on or go back to the previous turn if you didnt act that turn, so you cant go back two turns ago unfortunately. its basically just bad divine pulse but it can be used as many times as needed

another disappointing thing was the autobattle, since you can't skip through all the autobattling and whatnot and have to watch it all, so really if youre just going to be away from your device and all keep it on and dont let it go into sleep mode and do auto training for your units and/or grind, so its good to have around. you can do it as many times as your stamina lets you, otherwise replenish your stamina. you can do this on training tower, forging bonds, and tempest trials

now you can still get previous resplendents if you didnt get them in the past, so while youre on feh pass you can get all the new replendents that are distributed during the period that you're subscribed, but you can get previous resplendents for $5 each.

now you have to be subscribed to feh pass to get a previous resplendent, meaning thats AT LEAST $15 (usd) just to get a resplendent you missed

feh pass also has exclusive quests that offer divine dew, more orbs, etc that reset every two weeks i believe

now when your subscription period is over you can still put on resplendent attire that you obtained in the past, its just you cant obtain more until you resubscribe and you cant use the features. any items you earned during the subscription you can keep though!

it seems to be $10/mo because of the features + resplendent distribution, but its still too much imo

so really if you have a lot of extra time to play feh as well as a big wallet then feh pass would be fine, otherwise please dont go broke because of resplendents
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703