Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703
I'll just add that you can keep all three summoner supports after the pass ends, meaning that while only one can be active at a time, you can switch between the three registered and they'll immediately have an S-support, while you need to grind from C again if you never got the pass.

Imo the pass is an interesting thing to buy once in a while when a fav character of yours get a resplendent. If you see two characters you like in a row, you can get the pass, buy the single ones you might have missed before, get your summoner support on your 3 most used/fav units, then go back to f2p FEH.

I might buy it again for resplendent Ephraim if I like his art, I hope he gets a fairy one to match his sister.
I'll just add that you can keep all three summoner supports after the pass ends, meaning that while only one can be active at a time, you can switch between the three registered and they'll immediately have an S-support, while you need to grind from C again if you never got the pass.

Imo the pass is an interesting thing to buy once in a while when a fav character of yours get a resplendent. If you see two characters you like in a row, you can get the pass, buy the single ones you might have missed before, get your summoner support on your 3 most used/fav units, then go back to f2p FEH.

I might buy it again for resplendent Ephraim if I like his art, I hope he gets a fairy one to match his sister.
4wu6.gif
i wanted to save orbs after the whole thing with ashe, but then the game threw freyr at me

i cry
i wanted to save orbs after the whole thing with ashe, but then the game threw freyr at me

i cry
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Hope everyone's as primed and ready for disappointment as I am time to blow some orbs
Hope everyone's as primed and ready for disappointment as I am time to blow some orbs
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OA4qXfL.jpg[/img] ty for the 2 copies tht i needed to finish this
OA4qXfL.jpg

ty for the 2 copies tht i needed to finish this
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
ASHEN WOLVES DROPPING IN FEH

This is not a drill I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Although why they made Yuri a colorless Dagger instead of a Red sword is beyond me

But my 800 orbs are SHAKING

COME HOME, YURI-KINS
ASHEN WOLVES DROPPING IN FEH

This is not a drill I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Although why they made Yuri a colorless Dagger instead of a Red sword is beyond me

But my 800 orbs are SHAKING

COME HOME, YURI-KINS
I think they just like taking any excuse to not have more sword units in the game that they can get since that pool is a bit bloated, and daggers fit the rogue nature of him at least

Glad they've finally gotten in the game though! even if poor Balthus got kicked off the banner and doesn't have gauntlets.

Also, another 3H banner with no Iggy, poor guy...
I think they just like taking any excuse to not have more sword units in the game that they can get since that pool is a bit bloated, and daggers fit the rogue nature of him at least

Glad they've finally gotten in the game though! even if poor Balthus got kicked off the banner and doesn't have gauntlets.

Also, another 3H banner with no Iggy, poor guy...
I have waited SO LONG for Wolves to drop in the game

the only thing that derailed me from my orb savings was when L!Claude dropped.

I said to myself, 300 orbs is the max I'll waste on you.

The little **it came home in 290.

WAY TOO CLOSE
I have waited SO LONG for Wolves to drop in the game

the only thing that derailed me from my orb savings was when L!Claude dropped.

I said to myself, 300 orbs is the max I'll waste on you.

The little **it came home in 290.

WAY TOO CLOSE
love is stored in the grado dark mages [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805297123028369408/890991077836857404/Screenshot_20210924-115902_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img]
love is stored in the grado dark mages
Screenshot_20210924-115902_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="StarrberryPills" date="2021-09-30 19:54:41" ] love is stored in the grado dark mages [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805297123028369408/890991077836857404/Screenshot_20210924-115902_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] [/quote] SO true
StarrberryPills wrote on 2021-09-30 19:54:41:
love is stored in the grado dark mages
Screenshot_20210924-115902_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

SO true
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
Hapi, I'll get you another time

For now I am happy with my +2 Yuri
Hapi, I'll get you another time

For now I am happy with my +2 Yuri
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703