Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 702 703
I play it. Have enough to compete in voting gauntlets and play the story but im also just ¯\_(?)_/¯ not active
I play it. Have enough to compete in voting gauntlets and play the story but im also just ¯\_(?)_/¯ not active
I've been playing since the release date.

I love the Brave Heroes event, the designs are simply amazing. I went for Ike, because I don't have enough green units- my only main green units a Michalis and Minerva. I was going to go for Roy because he looks ADORABLE in his father's attire. Trying to summon him but all I'm getting are damn 4* Stahl's.

Most of my teams are just composed of characters I like, so they're horrible unbalanced and not the greatest.

I need to finish my Seliph and Berkut. Not sure what skills to give Berkut.

How did you guys go with the Summer Banners? Got the units you want?
I've been playing since the release date.

I love the Brave Heroes event, the designs are simply amazing. I went for Ike, because I don't have enough green units- my only main green units a Michalis and Minerva. I was going to go for Roy because he looks ADORABLE in his father's attire. Trying to summon him but all I'm getting are damn 4* Stahl's.

Most of my teams are just composed of characters I like, so they're horrible unbalanced and not the greatest.

I need to finish my Seliph and Berkut. Not sure what skills to give Berkut.

How did you guys go with the Summer Banners? Got the units you want?

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I've been playing ever since its release too, and I just got SO LUCKY

I chose Lyn for the CYL event.

Within 70 orbs, I had gotten both Brave Ike AND Brave Lucina!!! OMG
I've been playing ever since its release too, and I just got SO LUCKY

I chose Lyn for the CYL event.

Within 70 orbs, I had gotten both Brave Ike AND Brave Lucina!!! OMG
@Alvis

Dem Stahl's man

I guess the summer banners went ok for me.. got a s!Tiki, s! Corring, and an S! Elise

U'll get Roy one day!

@foxwaffles

Congrats!

I'm running brave bow lyn since I already have a +atk sonya as a magic check, and when lyn is paired with lucina's buffs (I used her base set +a rally speed)... let's just say I have been able to quad every unit I come across XD

btw what are their IV's?
@Alvis

Dem Stahl's man

I guess the summer banners went ok for me.. got a s!Tiki, s! Corring, and an S! Elise

U'll get Roy one day!

@foxwaffles

Congrats!

I'm running brave bow lyn since I already have a +atk sonya as a magic check, and when lyn is paired with lucina's buffs (I used her base set +a rally speed)... let's just say I have been able to quad every unit I come across XD

btw what are their IV's?
gundam_signature_by_rabling_arts-d4v0bo0.png
@Mechawarrior
Is there an IV calculator for a unit between level 1 and 40? Mine are level 28 and I forgot to check XD
@Mechawarrior
Is there an IV calculator for a unit between level 1 and 40? Mine are level 28 and I forgot to check XD
@Alvis

For the summer banner I got nothing but some units to inherent to others.

All those Stahls you could probably do a 4*+x and end up with a decent red cavalry if you don't already have one (doing that with subaki and its turning out nice).

I've been trying to balance out my teams lately (need a flier, armor and cavalry for the monthly quests) and it has been difficult. I either don't have the unit or the feather to 4* and inherent the skill to the units I have.

Anyone else excited for the Black Knight being released at some point?
@Alvis

For the summer banner I got nothing but some units to inherent to others.

All those Stahls you could probably do a 4*+x and end up with a decent red cavalry if you don't already have one (doing that with subaki and its turning out nice).

I've been trying to balance out my teams lately (need a flier, armor and cavalry for the monthly quests) and it has been difficult. I either don't have the unit or the feather to 4* and inherent the skill to the units I have.

Anyone else excited for the Black Knight being released at some point?
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
@MechaWarrior
There's no end to the Stahl's.

Aaa you got Tiki! I really wanted her. I ended up getting S!Gaius (god I cried when I got him; all time favourite character) and S!Frederick. Didn't manage to get any of the Nohrian characters, sadly.

I hope so!

@Cancri

Ah, sorry to hear that you didn't get any of the units from the Summer Banner. :(

Mmm, I've considered doing that a few times, but usually just use the extras as either feather fodder or skill inheritance fodder. sorry Stahl. (Ooh, Subaki. What skills are you planning to give him?)

I feel you. I lack mostly armoured and flying units, so quests which have them usually go unfinished.

The Black Knight's gonna be released? HECK YES! :D
@MechaWarrior
There's no end to the Stahl's.

Aaa you got Tiki! I really wanted her. I ended up getting S!Gaius (god I cried when I got him; all time favourite character) and S!Frederick. Didn't manage to get any of the Nohrian characters, sadly.

I hope so!

@Cancri

Ah, sorry to hear that you didn't get any of the units from the Summer Banner. :(

Mmm, I've considered doing that a few times, but usually just use the extras as either feather fodder or skill inheritance fodder. sorry Stahl. (Ooh, Subaki. What skills are you planning to give him?)

I feel you. I lack mostly armoured and flying units, so quests which have them usually go unfinished.

The Black Knight's gonna be released? HECK YES! :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@foxwaffles

Unfortunately not... I guess ur gonna have to level them up then

@Alvis

Use that defense ploy to make your units EST tier

@foxwaffles

Unfortunately not... I guess ur gonna have to level them up then

@Alvis

Use that defense ploy to make your units EST tier

I've been playing since the day it released.

Even though Lucina is my favorite character, had to go with Ike for the CYL event. Ike in Greil's clothes is my favorite look for him, and I really need a good 5* axe user. My only other one is Spring Chrom... Still though want to summon the rest of them. Didn't think I'd want Roy but he's so adorable!

Really wanted Summer Gaius but ended up getting four Summer Frederick's instead... Didn't pull on the Nohrian Summer banner since they were hinting at Sacred Stones banner and SS is my jam. Got Seth and Tana but really wanted all four. Well at least they're not retiring.

Almost done with my 5* Clive and Lucas (had to put on hold to train up for the sacred seals missions) and then I'll work on Mathilda, Tana, Valter, and Brave Ike.
I've been playing since the day it released.

Even though Lucina is my favorite character, had to go with Ike for the CYL event. Ike in Greil's clothes is my favorite look for him, and I really need a good 5* axe user. My only other one is Spring Chrom... Still though want to summon the rest of them. Didn't think I'd want Roy but he's so adorable!

Really wanted Summer Gaius but ended up getting four Summer Frederick's instead... Didn't pull on the Nohrian Summer banner since they were hinting at Sacred Stones banner and SS is my jam. Got Seth and Tana but really wanted all four. Well at least they're not retiring.

Almost done with my 5* Clive and Lucas (had to put on hold to train up for the sacred seals missions) and then I'll work on Mathilda, Tana, Valter, and Brave Ike.
@Pheonyx

That's some dedication right there!

I managed to pull a +atk sonya, so I decided to get lyn instead.

I like Lyn's kit so much I couldn't decide which kit to go with and I ended up giving her two full kits XD
@Pheonyx

That's some dedication right there!

I managed to pull a +atk sonya, so I decided to get lyn instead.

I like Lyn's kit so much I couldn't decide which kit to go with and I ended up giving her two full kits XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 702 703