Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703
@shikimisaki
Daaang that's quite the collection! Congrats! c:
@shikimisaki
Daaang that's quite the collection! Congrats! c:
I was able to somehow get the four remaining L!Dimitri merges I needed within like,, 250-ish orbs on the AHR banner so I figured I might as well share :,) Still not sure whether I wanna keep em +Atk or change it to +Spd though [img]https://i.imgur.com/9BBBlF0.png[/img] Now I can be less stingy with my orbs haha If anyone else's summoning on the AHR banner, gl! :0
I was able to somehow get the four remaining L!Dimitri merges I needed within like,, 250-ish orbs on the AHR banner so I figured I might as well share :,) Still not sure whether I wanna keep em +Atk or change it to +Spd though
9BBBlF0.png
Now I can be less stingy with my orbs haha
If anyone else's summoning on the AHR banner, gl! :0
I haven't PLAYED played it in a while. I usually just log in for the dailies and that's it haha [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
I haven't PLAYED played it in a while. I usually just log in for the dailies and that's it haha
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
oh thank god I'm done with the AHR banner
admittedly I probably should've stopped summoning on Claude's banner as soon as I got him to +1 to save up for this banner but hAH oh well, it was worth it

after being forcefully pitied by L!Corrin and Lynja (still in pain that Seiros didn't win, but oh well, it is what it is - the power of Lyn's simps is strong I suppose) when no blue orbs showed up, alongside a random F!Berkut, a few summons before the spark, I managed to get another Seiros by some absolute miracle

now both my Dimitri and Seiros are at +1 and my remaining pitiful 4 orbs are safe

if someone I want ends up being this month's mythic I will cry, it's bad enough I'm missing out on a chance for an Edelgard merge
oh thank god I'm done with the AHR banner
admittedly I probably should've stopped summoning on Claude's banner as soon as I got him to +1 to save up for this banner but hAH oh well, it was worth it

after being forcefully pitied by L!Corrin and Lynja (still in pain that Seiros didn't win, but oh well, it is what it is - the power of Lyn's simps is strong I suppose) when no blue orbs showed up, alongside a random F!Berkut, a few summons before the spark, I managed to get another Seiros by some absolute miracle

now both my Dimitri and Seiros are at +1 and my remaining pitiful 4 orbs are safe

if someone I want ends up being this month's mythic I will cry, it's bad enough I'm missing out on a chance for an Edelgard merge
pent is finally free...
pent is finally free...
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
AHHHHHH I GOT BABY LYON IN MY FIRST CIRCLE ON THE ONE BLUE IN IT AFTER GETTING M!MORGAN AS THE FREE SUMMON SOBS VIOLENTLY
AHHHHHH I GOT BABY LYON IN MY FIRST CIRCLE ON THE ONE BLUE IN IT AFTER GETTING M!MORGAN AS THE FREE SUMMON SOBS VIOLENTLY
I want Lyon, but also? Not a fan of the baby banners in general.
I want Lyon, but also? Not a fan of the baby banners in general.
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
i spent 200 orbs and only got 3 copies of baby lyon (i was attempting to +10 him)
i spent 200 orbs and only got 3 copies of baby lyon (i was attempting to +10 him)
PCyLkux.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@StarrberryPills I feel you, over 270 orbs and only 3 copies too [emoji=coatl sad size=1] And I still don't have the twins... I hope the TT orbs will help us.
@StarrberryPills
I feel you, over 270 orbs and only 3 copies too
And I still don't have the twins... I hope the TT orbs will help us.
4wu6.gif
@Sicahya
(lmao hi)
the things we do for our love of a lonely emperor
@Sicahya
(lmao hi)
the things we do for our love of a lonely emperor
PCyLkux.png