Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1003 1004
Eliza White
Eliza sighed, her voice was sleepy, "Fine then... Tomorrow. We can have a day tomorrow, okay? But no turning into animals for the next four days, or else I'm going to be pretty angry and Alastor and I will wake you up before the sun even rises for the rest of the month."
She leaned against him, her eyes closing. And then Eliza was asleep.
Eliza White
Eliza sighed, her voice was sleepy, "Fine then... Tomorrow. We can have a day tomorrow, okay? But no turning into animals for the next four days, or else I'm going to be pretty angry and Alastor and I will wake you up before the sun even rises for the rest of the month."
She leaned against him, her eyes closing. And then Eliza was asleep.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

"Okay," I whispered. I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to Eliza.
Isaac

"Okay," I whispered. I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to Eliza.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza White
Eliza woke up late that morning to the sun shining into the big living room window. She glanced over. In Vida's house, the living room was completely its own room, sometimes used as a guest room. Someone had closed the door.
Eliza groaned and shifted, squirming out of Isaac's arms. She rolled out her sore neck and came over to the coffee table where Vida had left clothes that Mort had brought in for everyone. Eliza and Isaac's clothes were sitting on the table, everyone else's in their rooms.
Eliza glanced over to make sure Isaac was sleeping. She ducked behind the curtain in the corner and changed into comfortable clothes... Well, what was appropriate and comfortable: White pants, a light blue blouse, and white boots. Eliza brushed out her tangled hair and came out from the curtain, her earrings still in but she barely even noticed.
She sat down on her knees in front of the sofa, "Isaac," she whispered, "Time to get up."
Eliza White
Eliza woke up late that morning to the sun shining into the big living room window. She glanced over. In Vida's house, the living room was completely its own room, sometimes used as a guest room. Someone had closed the door.
Eliza groaned and shifted, squirming out of Isaac's arms. She rolled out her sore neck and came over to the coffee table where Vida had left clothes that Mort had brought in for everyone. Eliza and Isaac's clothes were sitting on the table, everyone else's in their rooms.
Eliza glanced over to make sure Isaac was sleeping. She ducked behind the curtain in the corner and changed into comfortable clothes... Well, what was appropriate and comfortable: White pants, a light blue blouse, and white boots. Eliza brushed out her tangled hair and came out from the curtain, her earrings still in but she barely even noticed.
She sat down on her knees in front of the sofa, "Isaac," she whispered, "Time to get up."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Trying something new here- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/xYUAv9W.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=4][font=fantasy][b]Name[/b]: Rowan [b]Location[/b]: Unknown [b]Interactions[/b]: None, feel free to interact [/font][/size][nextcol][font=tahoma][Size=3]Rowan looked around. They weren't lost, the place they had come from was directly behind them, but everything was somewhat new to them. Rowan watched the sun rise, a hint of a smile on their face. They would go wake the others up soon, but for now, they seemed peaceful. [/size][/columns]
Trying something new here-
xYUAv9W.pngxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Rowan
Interactions: None, feel free to interact
Rowan looked around. They weren't lost, the place they had come from was directly behind them, but everything was somewhat new to them. Rowan watched the sun rise, a hint of a smile on their face.

They would go wake the others up soon, but for now, they seemed peaceful.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Isaac

I grumbled and turned my back. Just five more minutes?
Isaac

I grumbled and turned my back. Just five more minutes?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Ghost/Clair (you guys move fast when I’m asleep) @Phoenixgirl111

I continued to sleep unaware of the sun rising. Everything hurt still but I wasn’t paying attention to the pain. I was focused on not killing a rabbit through touch in a dream. My mother was teaching me how to control the death touch as I called it. It was hard when every time I looked at her it reminded me of her death and my fathers.
The dream changed and the monarch appeared again sitting on my fathers arm. He had his axe which was covered in blood. He ran at me and I had to dodge a swing. “Come child let me teach you how to fight!” I ran as fast as I could but slammed into somthing nothing. “By trying to kill me!? I asked jumping up as his axe came down grazing my leg. I twitched and tossed and turned evertime I ran. I murmured somthing audible but non understandable.
Ghost/Clair (you guys move fast when I’m asleep) @Phoenixgirl111

I continued to sleep unaware of the sun rising. Everything hurt still but I wasn’t paying attention to the pain. I was focused on not killing a rabbit through touch in a dream. My mother was teaching me how to control the death touch as I called it. It was hard when every time I looked at her it reminded me of her death and my fathers.
The dream changed and the monarch appeared again sitting on my fathers arm. He had his axe which was covered in blood. He ran at me and I had to dodge a swing. “Come child let me teach you how to fight!” I ran as fast as I could but slammed into somthing nothing. “By trying to kill me!? I asked jumping up as his axe came down grazing my leg. I twitched and tossed and turned evertime I ran. I murmured somthing audible but non understandable.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Vale followed the deer back to the ship, before realizin that Eliza wasn’t there.
Vale headed back to the party area, but it was empty. She shrugged, and walked back in her dress to the ship.
She was just about to get on when a flash of brught orange fur flashed infront of her, nad her fox boarded with her.
“Oh look! A new friend. I guess you need a name. Hmm, Ulysses?”
Vale followed the deer back to the ship, before realizin that Eliza wasn’t there.
Vale headed back to the party area, but it was empty. She shrugged, and walked back in her dress to the ship.
She was just about to get on when a flash of brught orange fur flashed infront of her, nad her fox boarded with her.
“Oh look! A new friend. I guess you need a name. Hmm, Ulysses?”
Ghost/Clair @Ir21vb

I fell off the couch abruptly and woke to pain shooting up my spine and up my leg. I laid on the floor in waiting for the pain to go away looking out the window as the sun came up. My blood soaked shirt stuck to my arms uncomfortably and my pants felt gross. I needed a bath but salt water stings. I looked down at the red bandages and ran a hand down my leg to the knee cap. I shook the memory of Hoodie slamming his boot into my knee and across my face. Sitting up slowly was painful but I managed to get myself onto the couch again and looked into the mirror across from the couch. My face had a massive purple and yellow bruise across one half and my lip was swollen. My silver hair was blood soaked and at the roots to my suprise was dark grey. I didn’t move for a while staring at myself. I started laughing a demonic awful laugh which turned to choked tears. I put my head in my hands.
Ghost/Clair @Ir21vb

I fell off the couch abruptly and woke to pain shooting up my spine and up my leg. I laid on the floor in waiting for the pain to go away looking out the window as the sun came up. My blood soaked shirt stuck to my arms uncomfortably and my pants felt gross. I needed a bath but salt water stings. I looked down at the red bandages and ran a hand down my leg to the knee cap. I shook the memory of Hoodie slamming his boot into my knee and across my face. Sitting up slowly was painful but I managed to get myself onto the couch again and looked into the mirror across from the couch. My face had a massive purple and yellow bruise across one half and my lip was swollen. My silver hair was blood soaked and at the roots to my suprise was dark grey. I didn’t move for a while staring at myself. I started laughing a demonic awful laugh which turned to choked tears. I put my head in my hands.
74428082_350.png
Ghost/Clair

I noticed the cloths on the desk and medical supplies sitting on top. I carfully stood up and made my way to the desk limping. I undressed carfully peeling the shirt and leggings off. I took a rag to the wash bin and soaked the cloth cleaning the blood dried against my skin. It would have to do for now and so I pulled the grey leggings on and unwrapped the stab wound. Blood seeped slowly from the wound and I cleaned it carfully wincing when it stung. I rewrapped the cut and pulled the white poet shirt on. I carfully tightened the corsets black cords. I cleaned the blood from my hair and tied a bandana around my forehead allowing my curled grey hair loose. I pulled the black boots on tied their laces and took a look at myself in the mirror.
Ghost/Clair

I noticed the cloths on the desk and medical supplies sitting on top. I carfully stood up and made my way to the desk limping. I undressed carfully peeling the shirt and leggings off. I took a rag to the wash bin and soaked the cloth cleaning the blood dried against my skin. It would have to do for now and so I pulled the grey leggings on and unwrapped the stab wound. Blood seeped slowly from the wound and I cleaned it carfully wincing when it stung. I rewrapped the cut and pulled the white poet shirt on. I carfully tightened the corsets black cords. I cleaned the blood from my hair and tied a bandana around my forehead allowing my curled grey hair loose. I pulled the black boots on tied their laces and took a look at myself in the mirror.
74428082_350.png
Eliza White
Eliza gently shook him, "Come on, get up, Isaac." She said gently, quietly, "You want to have a day, don't you?"
Eliza White
Eliza gently shook him, "Come on, get up, Isaac." She said gently, quietly, "You want to have a day, don't you?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1003 1004