Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 747 748
@Onyx

Hello! Welcome back! I can help you with values, yes. I'll take a look at your lair and organize some information and links to PM you today. Usually I'd respond quickly here but there's quite a bit to go through so I'll message you :)
@Onyx

Hello! Welcome back! I can help you with values, yes. I'll take a look at your lair and organize some information and links to PM you today. Usually I'd respond quickly here but there's quite a bit to go through so I'll message you :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis thanks so much I really appreciate it!
@Coelacanis thanks so much I really appreciate it!
@Coelacanis
Could I get a value check on https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4238
Not sure if I would sell but I'm wondering about the value anyways. :P
@Coelacanis
Could I get a value check on https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4238
Not sure if I would sell but I'm wondering about the value anyways. :P
All pinglist requests completed to this point.
All pinglist requests completed to this point.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis
Please add me to all the pinglists below 6id (so 3, 4, 5id)

Thanks!
@Coelacanis
Please add me to all the pinglists below 6id (so 3, 4, 5id)

Thanks!
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Coelacanis

I just came back after several years away and I'm not really sure what anything is worth anymore. I have some 7 digit id dragons and 1st gen nocturnes. Would you be willing to take a look and see if there are any people would be interested in and what they would be worth? I'm not completely sure which ones I want to sell yet and I'm not going to sell all of them but it would be nice to have an idea of what's what.
@Coelacanis

I just came back after several years away and I'm not really sure what anything is worth anymore. I have some 7 digit id dragons and 1st gen nocturnes. Would you be willing to take a look and see if there are any people would be interested in and what they would be worth? I'm not completely sure which ones I want to sell yet and I'm not going to sell all of them but it would be nice to have an idea of what's what.
hello, all!! i've recently returned to FR after a long hiatus, and i'm doing a bit of a lair clearout, and i was directed to this thread since i've got a couple old-ish dragons in the mix- all a couple to a few months away from being 7 years old (born 2014 from june to october 2014), and are in the low-to-high 7 digit range.

i understand they aren't really valuable, but i'm not really looking to sell them (i've been doing pay-what-you-want for all the one's i'm getting rid of), just to see if anyone would be interested to have them, while among oldies they aren't that old, a 7 year old dragon still is pretty old. these are the four i've got from oldest to newest:

ryan #3982288, carolina #4568478, tucker #4907458, and miles #7323788

if anyone would like any of them, feel free to send a CR!
hello, all!! i've recently returned to FR after a long hiatus, and i'm doing a bit of a lair clearout, and i was directed to this thread since i've got a couple old-ish dragons in the mix- all a couple to a few months away from being 7 years old (born 2014 from june to october 2014), and are in the low-to-high 7 digit range.

i understand they aren't really valuable, but i'm not really looking to sell them (i've been doing pay-what-you-want for all the one's i'm getting rid of), just to see if anyone would be interested to have them, while among oldies they aren't that old, a 7 year old dragon still is pretty old. these are the four i've got from oldest to newest:

ryan #3982288, carolina #4568478, tucker #4907458, and miles #7323788

if anyone would like any of them, feel free to send a CR!
ani_bw_160.gifSzbENNk.gif ani_bw-S_604.gifani_bw_567.gifani_bw_330.gif
@hanhan Not sure about the others, but the Ridgie Ryan has Eliminate, which adds a lot to his value. You may want to keep that in mind when selling. :3
@hanhan Not sure about the others, but the Ridgie Ryan has Eliminate, which adds a lot to his value. You may want to keep that in mind when selling. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@purpletartan oh he does, doesn't he! thanks for the heads up, i totally forgot i'd started and stopped training him like 5 years ago lol.. i think i'll still leave it to pay-what-you-want, though. but thank you again!
@purpletartan oh he does, doesn't he! thanks for the heads up, i totally forgot i'd started and stopped training him like 5 years ago lol.. i think i'll still leave it to pay-what-you-want, though. but thank you again!
ani_bw_160.gifSzbENNk.gif ani_bw-S_604.gifani_bw_567.gifani_bw_330.gif
@Coelacanis
can i please be added to all pinglists and for october 12 any year? thank you!
@Coelacanis
can i please be added to all pinglists and for october 12 any year? thank you!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 747 748