Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 690 691 692 693 694 ... 749 750
@Coelacanis Could I be added to the general 5 digit sale list and for any year Mar 14th/June 26th/Oct 27th?
@Coelacanis Could I be added to the general 5 digit sale list and for any year Mar 14th/June 26th/Oct 27th?
mojxxOc.jpg
@Coelacanis
Could I please be added to the pinglists for all 5-7 digit IDs, and also for all lists for June 21? Thank you!!
@Coelacanis
Could I please be added to the pinglists for all 5-7 digit IDs, and also for all lists for June 21? Thank you!!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@Coelacanis

May I be added the the pinglist for 5digit or lower?
@Coelacanis

May I be added the the pinglist for 5digit or lower?
All requests completed to this point
All requests completed to this point
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis please can you add me to all the 7 digit lists? I think I'm only on 1 of them :o
@Coelacanis please can you add me to all the 7 digit lists? I think I'm only on 1 of them :o
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@Coelacanis hi! could I be added to the pinglists for below 6-- (5, 4, 3)?
@Coelacanis hi! could I be added to the pinglists for below 6-- (5, 4, 3)?
3UUXp8G.png
@Coelacanis

May I be removed from everything except for the following? I've been added to community and some other and don't exactly want to be pinged for that.
5 digit g1 sales
4 digit sales
3 digit sales
@Coelacanis

May I be removed from everything except for the following? I've been added to community and some other and don't exactly want to be pinged for that.
5 digit g1 sales
4 digit sales
3 digit sales
Heyo! I'm revisiting the site for the first time in a while and realized I may have some somewhat oldies I'd be willing to sell. Unfortunately I'm a little clueless when it comes to pricing, so would anyone be willing to give me a price estimate? Most of the dragons I'd be wanting to sell are either high digit 6s, low 7s, and low 8s (with 1-2 genes generally), so I'm guessing I wouldn't get a ton for 'em but I'm still curious. Hopefully I'm not posting this in the wrong forum, if I am please let me know. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/197835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1979/197835_350.png[/img][/url] For example, one of the oldest ones I'd consider offers of is Visia (#197835) Obsidian/Teal/Thistle basic. Anyone in my lair with a note in the biography is up for offers.
Heyo!
I'm revisiting the site for the first time in a while and realized I may have some somewhat oldies I'd be willing to sell. Unfortunately I'm a little clueless when it comes to pricing, so would anyone be willing to give me a price estimate?

Most of the dragons I'd be wanting to sell are either high digit 6s, low 7s, and low 8s (with 1-2 genes generally), so I'm guessing I wouldn't get a ton for 'em but I'm still curious. Hopefully I'm not posting this in the wrong forum, if I am please let me know. 197835_350.png
For example, one of the oldest ones I'd consider offers of is Visia (#197835) Obsidian/Teal/Thistle basic. Anyone in my lair with a note in the biography is up for offers.
As you can see, each element has its own strengths and weaknesses...but Fire is the best! ~Iroh
@Shadowhawk

Hello! Welcome back! I can give you some pointers, yes.

The 6 digits will be the notable ones out of the age group you mentioned. Bred ones usually start around 1,000 Gems minimum. They often sell for higher than this, especially when the condition of their offspring list is good (all the kids named, no scrolling).

The low 7 digits will be of interest to collectors even though they aren't worth nearly as much as the 6 digits.

If any of the dragons you're selling are unbred, make note of it, because they can sell for double the usual price or more because of it (think of it like an antique in "mint condition"). Their genes don't matter, so don't worry about any Basics. People buy these for their IDs and anything they have will most likely be changed by the new owner when they make a project out of it.

You can search by ID digits in the AH now and matching what you see there for dragons similar to yours (ID range, offspring list, colors, etc.) could be informative. I dont always recommend this method for price checking because it doesn't show the full picture, but 6 and 7 digits specifically are numerous enough that it usually works for quick reference purposes due to the supply. The other thing you can do to get specific ideas is to use Forum Search and look up recent player auctions. This is the best method, but takes longer.

If you're interested in this subject at all, I wrote a guide on the oldie market and how to do price checks linked in the second post. I elaborate a bit on what I explained above.

The 8 digits aren't low ID, so there is no sales support for them here. I would suggest pricing them like any other dragon. If they're worth anything, it wouldn't be on account of their age.

I hope that helps!
@Shadowhawk

Hello! Welcome back! I can give you some pointers, yes.

The 6 digits will be the notable ones out of the age group you mentioned. Bred ones usually start around 1,000 Gems minimum. They often sell for higher than this, especially when the condition of their offspring list is good (all the kids named, no scrolling).

The low 7 digits will be of interest to collectors even though they aren't worth nearly as much as the 6 digits.

If any of the dragons you're selling are unbred, make note of it, because they can sell for double the usual price or more because of it (think of it like an antique in "mint condition"). Their genes don't matter, so don't worry about any Basics. People buy these for their IDs and anything they have will most likely be changed by the new owner when they make a project out of it.

You can search by ID digits in the AH now and matching what you see there for dragons similar to yours (ID range, offspring list, colors, etc.) could be informative. I dont always recommend this method for price checking because it doesn't show the full picture, but 6 and 7 digits specifically are numerous enough that it usually works for quick reference purposes due to the supply. The other thing you can do to get specific ideas is to use Forum Search and look up recent player auctions. This is the best method, but takes longer.

If you're interested in this subject at all, I wrote a guide on the oldie market and how to do price checks linked in the second post. I elaborate a bit on what I explained above.

The 8 digits aren't low ID, so there is no sales support for them here. I would suggest pricing them like any other dragon. If they're worth anything, it wouldn't be on account of their age.

I hope that helps!
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis

Hi I'm returning after a few years and I'm looking to selll some unbred 7 digit dragons, is..this the place to get started on that? I'm a bit confused sorry ;w;
@Coelacanis

Hi I'm returning after a few years and I'm looking to selll some unbred 7 digit dragons, is..this the place to get started on that? I'm a bit confused sorry ;w;
she/her
FR +3hr
1 2 ... 690 691 692 693 694 ... 749 750