Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The weirdest flight rising dream
1 2 3
Okay, so I just woke up in a cold sweat after I had this super duper weird dream. I got onto fr one day and there was a HUGE lore event going on. I’m talking that the shade was attacking in full force, and that the deities were falling one by one. The shade were insect like creatures that planned on replacing dragonkind, finding them obsolete and useless for some reason. I can’t remember all the details, but the windsinger was the first to go. The windswept plateau was up in flames, and he hadn’t noticed yet for some reason but he was also at this spirals house, whom he was apparently dating. He then proceeded to leave her house after a short conversation and then was like “dang what the heck is this”. This happened in a short story posted in the encyclopedia, yet then everyone on the site got ELEVEN pms, all at once. I think they were story updates, but one of them was a link to a stream. The stream was very. Very odd. There was one of the mods, in a windsinger fursuit re-enacting the current events, and they said they planned to do this for every deity. When you went to the deity pages, they were all very different, including the arcanist whom was missing instead of the tidelord. I sadly didn’t get to see all the deities, but here were their weird fates; Noodledad lost his head and now it’s in a lantern above him, Plaguemama collapsed on top of a building and slowly turned to dust, the stormcatcher Didn’t die, and the lightweaver began to dull I think. Everyone else is an enigma, but I remember firemom dying too. And then I was crying and also immediately checked the map to see what happened to Luminax but they were fine lol. Other than that it was chaos, along with some random fae in plaguemoms lair with a skincent depicting a painting of plaguemoms demise. Weird. Very weird. I felt like I should post it here and see what you guys think of my weird subconscious.
(ALSO THE LIGHTNING FLIGHT HAD MISSILES?!)
Okay, so I just woke up in a cold sweat after I had this super duper weird dream. I got onto fr one day and there was a HUGE lore event going on. I’m talking that the shade was attacking in full force, and that the deities were falling one by one. The shade were insect like creatures that planned on replacing dragonkind, finding them obsolete and useless for some reason. I can’t remember all the details, but the windsinger was the first to go. The windswept plateau was up in flames, and he hadn’t noticed yet for some reason but he was also at this spirals house, whom he was apparently dating. He then proceeded to leave her house after a short conversation and then was like “dang what the heck is this”. This happened in a short story posted in the encyclopedia, yet then everyone on the site got ELEVEN pms, all at once. I think they were story updates, but one of them was a link to a stream. The stream was very. Very odd. There was one of the mods, in a windsinger fursuit re-enacting the current events, and they said they planned to do this for every deity. When you went to the deity pages, they were all very different, including the arcanist whom was missing instead of the tidelord. I sadly didn’t get to see all the deities, but here were their weird fates; Noodledad lost his head and now it’s in a lantern above him, Plaguemama collapsed on top of a building and slowly turned to dust, the stormcatcher Didn’t die, and the lightweaver began to dull I think. Everyone else is an enigma, but I remember firemom dying too. And then I was crying and also immediately checked the map to see what happened to Luminax but they were fine lol. Other than that it was chaos, along with some random fae in plaguemoms lair with a skincent depicting a painting of plaguemoms demise. Weird. Very weird. I felt like I should post it here and see what you guys think of my weird subconscious.
(ALSO THE LIGHTNING FLIGHT HAD MISSILES?!)
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@Skyfrost check this out
@Skyfrost check this out
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
...hey staff, next time you drop us some new lore, may i please suggest that you act the events of said lore out on stream? with costumes and all?

this is beautiful
...hey staff, next time you drop us some new lore, may i please suggest that you act the events of said lore out on stream? with costumes and all?

this is beautiful
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Limanya" date="2021-04-19 07:28:07" ] ...hey staff, next time you drop us some new lore, may i please suggest that you act the events of said lore out on stream? with costumes and all? this is beautiful [/quote] I cannot remember the exact events but I’m just imagining “oh no guys look it’s the shade can we get an Uh oh in the chat?!” * collapses and dies *
Limanya wrote on 2021-04-19 07:28:07:

this is beautiful
I cannot remember the exact events but I’m just imagining “oh no guys look it’s the shade can we get an Uh oh in the chat?!” * collapses and dies *
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
MISSLES?!?!?!?!
MISSLES?!?!?!?!
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Thank you for sharing this with us all. It gave me a good laugh. :)
Thank you for sharing this with us all. It gave me a good laugh. :)
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
this is beautiful.
this is beautiful.
OHM Y GOD THIS IS AMAZING GHAGAH
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY IM LAUGHING IN CLASS
@SKYISTHEGROUND DUDE YOUVE GOTTA SEE THIS LMAOOO
@SKYISTHEGROUND DUDE YOUVE GOTTA SEE THIS LMAOOO
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
[quote name="huniepie" date="2021-04-19 08:20:50" ] OHM Y GOD THIS IS AMAZING GHAGAH PERFECT IN EVERY WAY IM LAUGHING IN CLASS @/SKYISTHEGROUND DUDE YOUVE GOTTA SEE THIS LMAOOO [/quote] I HAVE LOOKED i cant get over windsinger fursuit........... has anyone cosplayed FR now or what
huniepie wrote on 2021-04-19 08:20:50:
@/SKYISTHEGROUND DUDE YOUVE GOTTA SEE THIS LMAOOO
I HAVE LOOKED
i cant get over windsinger fursuit........... has anyone cosplayed FR now or what
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
Heheh the stream part.
Man that's such a detailed dream though! I really like the sound of those shade creatures, they sound really cool .A.
Heheh the stream part.
Man that's such a detailed dream though! I really like the sound of those shade creatures, they sound really cool .A.
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3