Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dressing Contest! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here is my submission!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Iz3D7EY.png[/img] [outfit=1544288]
Here is my submission!!
Iz3D7EY.png
Not Found
jVsXqEY.png
OGwZHUp.png
v7msl8y.png
mtHAEL4.png

gTTW2gA.png

WQA384m.png
Ph1jtoM.png
40QQWBU.png

dBieivA.png

WKtl2lb.png
OGwZHUp.png
v7msl8y.png
969ktSy.png
It looks great!
It looks great!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Not Found

https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1544339

Here is my entry, if you could not tell I got inspired by the doctor in princess and the frog
Not Found

https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1544339

Here is my entry, if you could not tell I got inspired by the doctor in princess and the frog
voidsig.png
I tried my best to keep it pretty inexpensive, so I hope these items aren't terrible! I was just kind of riding the inspiration I got, lol. I know he's not necessarily a necromancer, but the name seemed to flow well. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60892233&skin=0&apparel=24519,33680,476,33681,33678,33683,33679,28784,15306,23022,307,716,28786&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][outfit=1544353][/center]
I tried my best to keep it pretty inexpensive, so I hope these items aren't terrible! I was just kind of riding the inspiration I got, lol. I know he's not necessarily a necromancer, but the name seemed to flow well.
dragon?did=60892233&skin=0&apparel=24519,33680,476,33681,33678,33683,33679,28784,15306,23022,307,716,28786&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@AzureArchangel Expensive is fine! I just don't want to be paying over 1000g for one piece of apparel, so that's why I have no "overly" expensive apparel. Feel free to use the rest of your 3 entires too!
@AzureArchangel Expensive is fine! I just don't want to be paying over 1000g for one piece of apparel, so that's why I have no "overly" expensive apparel. Feel free to use the rest of your 3 entires too!

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74 Good to know, thank you! I'll be sure to use my other entries if inspiration strikes me again~
@TA74 Good to know, thank you! I'll be sure to use my other entries if inspiration strikes me again~
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Here are my submissions! Hope you like them ^-^
Not Found

Entry 1: I am unsure if you are into the rainbow scene, but I thought he had potential. The eyes are, of course, optional~
Not Found

Entry 2: If you end up not using this, I might just steal this concept for myself!
Not Found

Entry 3: This was an experiment more than anything. I tried to take the lore excerpt and scene that you provided to heart and ended up with this unique look!
Here are my submissions! Hope you like them ^-^
Not Found

Entry 1: I am unsure if you are into the rainbow scene, but I thought he had potential. The eyes are, of course, optional~
Not Found

Entry 2: If you end up not using this, I might just steal this concept for myself!
Not Found

Entry 3: This was an experiment more than anything. I tried to take the lore excerpt and scene that you provided to heart and ended up with this unique look!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
sear

Here is one

Sear 2

Here is a bit of story behind it: Sear was a dark ritualistic dragon. He did rituals and dark magic all the time to help his clan. But one day, a spell had went horribly wrong and backfired and gave him a strange wing disease wing turns them a strange color and he cannot fly as well. He still does rituals and magic to help his clan.
sear

Here is one

Sear 2

Here is a bit of story behind it: Sear was a dark ritualistic dragon. He did rituals and dark magic all the time to help his clan. But one day, a spell had went horribly wrong and backfired and gave him a strange wing disease wing turns them a strange color and he cannot fly as well. He still does rituals and magic to help his clan.
PtOkbDo.png
great job to everyone so far!
great job to everyone so far!

MZeTqmO.png
Not Found

here's my attempt!
Not Found

here's my attempt!
MUYNhfy.png SM0lR7T.pngrUoKR6y.png
8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png

loimysO.pngfkWjutW.png