Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Flamey's Art Shop [4/4 OPEN]
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396861038705770496/1008042328335843379/unknown.png[/img] [b]Currently Open![/b] 0/2 Money slots filled 0/2 FR Currency slots filled [b]Terms of Service & Important Info[/b] - Art can be posted in dragon bios, Toyhou.se pages or used as page decorations on any website as long as you credit back to me somehow. My TH page is [url=https://toyhou.se/pearlousthetic][u]Pearlousthetic.[/u][/url] - Do not use my art for anything crypto related, like NFTs. Any scenario in which you're reselling my artwork, or making some kind of profit off of it (besides character trades) is prohibited without prior discussion first. - I must be sent payment in full before I begin the artwork. I take payment in money, gems or treasure. My prices are listed below. - I don't do cancellations unless you haven't paid yet, or refunds. But I will send you WIPs to make sure you're happy with the art progress. - Customers can ask for changes, but I won't make any major adjustments after I'm finished with your piece unless it's I severely mess up a character's design, in which case I'll change or redo it free of charge. - I have the right to decline commissions, sometimes I just don't vibe with a character design! But this is an unlikely scenario. [b]Information to include when ordering[/b] - A link to the character you want drawn. Note that I can only work off of coloured references. - Anything specific you want. (what apparel to include if you want a dragon drawn, specific poses or expressions, background, etc) - What currency you'll be paying in. [b]I [u]Will[/u] Draw...[/b] - Original & Fandom based characters - FR Content (Dragons / Familiars) - Anthro & Feral designs - Humans - Character interaction & Ship art - Simple backgrounds - Minor Blood & Gore [b]I [u]Won't[/u] Draw...[/b] - Anything NSFW in nature - Extreme gore, like organ spills - Complex mechanical designs - Detailed Backgrounds - Realism of any kind [b]Please take note that I am primarily a Pokemon & Furry artist[/b] so I am relatively inexperienced with drawing humans. I am willing to try, but please be patient with me as it'll likely be used as a learning experience. [b]My style is very naturally cute, fluffy and bright[/b] - so my art may not be suited for extremely serious or dark scenes, unless you want a slightly softer take on a specific design. I work best with cute and colourful characters, but again, I'm open to trying most things! [b]Art examples are in the next post, alongside my prices![/b][/center]
unknown.png

Currently Open!
0/2 Money slots filled
0/2 FR Currency slots filled

Terms of Service & Important Info

- Art can be posted in dragon bios, Toyhou.se pages or used as page decorations on any website as long as you credit back to me somehow. My TH page is Pearlousthetic.

- Do not use my art for anything crypto related, like NFTs. Any scenario in which you're reselling my artwork, or making some kind of profit off of it (besides character trades) is prohibited without prior discussion first.

- I must be sent payment in full before I begin the artwork. I take payment in money, gems or treasure. My prices are listed below.

- I don't do cancellations unless you haven't paid yet, or refunds. But I will send you WIPs to make sure you're happy with the art progress.

- Customers can ask for changes, but I won't make any major adjustments after I'm finished with your piece unless it's I severely mess up a character's design, in which case I'll change or redo it free of charge.

- I have the right to decline commissions, sometimes I just don't vibe with a character design! But this is an unlikely scenario.

Information to include when ordering
- A link to the character you want drawn. Note that I can only work off of coloured references.
- Anything specific you want. (what apparel to include if you want a dragon drawn, specific poses or expressions, background, etc)
- What currency you'll be paying in.

I Will Draw...
- Original & Fandom based characters
- FR Content (Dragons / Familiars)
- Anthro & Feral designs
- Humans
- Character interaction & Ship art
- Simple backgrounds
- Minor Blood & Gore

I Won't Draw...
- Anything NSFW in nature
- Extreme gore, like organ spills
- Complex mechanical designs
- Detailed Backgrounds
- Realism of any kind

Please take note that I am primarily a Pokemon & Furry artist so I am relatively inexperienced with drawing humans. I am willing to try, but please be patient with me as it'll likely be used as a learning experience.

My style is very naturally cute, fluffy and bright - so my art may not be suited for extremely serious or dark scenes, unless you want a slightly softer take on a specific design. I work best with cute and colourful characters, but again, I'm open to trying most things!

Art examples are in the next post, alongside my prices!
MUYNhfy.png SM0lR7T.pngrUoKR6y.png
8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png

loimysO.pngfkWjutW.png
[center][u][b]By default, all artwork comes shaded.[/b][/u] [b]Please specify whether you want a background, and if so, what kind you want, in your order.[/b] Icons specifically come with a simple background of some kind, while halfbodies and fullbodies will only have them if requested. Extra characters will cost an extra 75% of the original price. I'll only add one other character to any given illustration. If you have any questions, please message me! I don't bite and I'm happy to elaborate on anything you might want to know before commissioning me. [u][b]ICON[/b][/u] [i]£7 / 700g / 700kt[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396861038705770496/1178006842794835988/Examples_1.png[/img] [u][b]HALFBODY[/b][/u] [i]£15 / 1500g / 1500kt[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396861038705770496/1178006843893751990/Examples_2.png[/img] [u][b]FULLBODY[/b][/u] [i]£20 / 2000g / 2000kt[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396861038705770496/1178006844938129460/Examples_3.png[/img][/center]
By default, all artwork comes shaded.

Please specify whether you want a background, and if so, what kind you want, in your order. Icons specifically come with a simple background of some kind, while halfbodies and fullbodies will only have them if requested.

Extra characters will cost an extra 75% of the original price. I'll only add one other character to any given illustration.

If you have any questions, please message me! I don't bite and I'm happy to elaborate on anything you might want to know before commissioning me.

ICON
£7 / 700g / 700kt

Examples_1.png

HALFBODY
£15 / 1500g / 1500kt

Examples_2.png

FULLBODY
£20 / 2000g / 2000kt

Examples_3.png
8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png

loimysO.pngfkWjutW.png
I can be commissioned offsite, but only for real money - if you're interested in that, my general non-FR commission info is here! There's also some offsite contact info there for anyone who wants to check out more of my art.

If you want to see more of my recent atrwork, I recommend checking out the art section of my TH account. You can find examples of different kinds of things there.

Commission Slots

FR Currency
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Money
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

I can be commissioned offsite, but only for real money - if you're interested in that, my general non-FR commission info is here! There's also some offsite contact info there for anyone who wants to check out more of my art.

If you want to see more of my recent atrwork, I recommend checking out the art section of my TH account. You can find examples of different kinds of things there.

Commission Slots

FR Currency
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Money
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png

loimysO.pngfkWjutW.png
[center][emoji=pink star size=1] We are now open and ready to draw!!! [emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
We are now open and ready to draw!!!
8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png

loimysO.pngfkWjutW.png
@Rezhiram

could i get a halfbody of this character in gems? transparent background, ideally :)
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/frag/qwertygallery

exact pose up to you, but he doesn't tend to make any expression except that little smile
@Rezhiram

could i get a halfbody of this character in gems? transparent background, ideally :)
https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/frag/qwertygallery

exact pose up to you, but he doesn't tend to make any expression except that little smile
NY105Sx.gif
@KoloKitten

Yeah, of course! He's super cute, I like his design. I'll get started once you've sent the gems (I won't accept the trade til after I'm done though), I should be able to finish sometime within the next 2-3 weeks, if not sooner!

If you want I can also PM you with a WIP to make sure it's all going well, I usually send sketches over before I get to the lineart stage.
@KoloKitten

Yeah, of course! He's super cute, I like his design. I'll get started once you've sent the gems (I won't accept the trade til after I'm done though), I should be able to finish sometime within the next 2-3 weeks, if not sooner!

If you want I can also PM you with a WIP to make sure it's all going well, I usually send sketches over before I get to the lineart stage.
8GgdVkW.png PnAMpIx.png

loimysO.pngfkWjutW.png
@Rezhiram

sounds good to me! a sketch wip would be awesome. payment in just a second!
@Rezhiram

sounds good to me! a sketch wip would be awesome. payment in just a second!
NY105Sx.gif