Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@MusicalMaladies

Oh! I think I may have gotten you jumbled up with another submission while I was filing through! I can get that corrected in the next update!
@MusicalMaladies

Oh! I think I may have gotten you jumbled up with another submission while I was filing through! I can get that corrected in the next update!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Hello, I came from Tumblr and am astounded at the work you're doing with this map, it's incredible! I can't wait to see what other new places are going to be on the next update as as well as seeing my own clan's residence on there too!
Hello, I came from Tumblr and am astounded at the work you're doing with this map, it's incredible! I can't wait to see what other new places are going to be on the next update as as well as seeing my own clan's residence on there too!
eA9odUz.png
@Llanai your ability to make such detailed and wonderful maps is once again, absolutely astounding! I really hope the staff find a way to spotlight your wonderful creation, especially once it's complete! speaking of that, I was wondering two things - one, a more selfish one: would it be possible to get submitted location moved? as you said, the plague section of the map ended up undergoing changes, and the Blight Sanctum was moved further from the coast. when I submitted my location, I mentioned it's closeness to the Blight Sanctum as a part of it, but I really care more about the proximity to the Sea of a Thousand Currents. I like the idea of a little town with a short walk to the beach or cliffs a lot, and was my idea behind Scar's Edge! if I could have it moved somewhere closer like below, that would be awesome! if you'd rather not mess with moving things around (since the G.L. Delta label might have to be moved too), that's alright, and I'm honestly happy enough that my location is on the map to begin with! [MPN:9.199] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MxmDzUR.jpg[/img] the second question though, is will there ever be a possibility of prints? I know fan merch can kind of get gray area, and I don't know FR's terms, but I would absolutely love to be able to get a copy of this to put up! even better if the support goes straight to you :o thank you once again for sharing your work, and going above and beyond by including all of us in it!!!
@Llanai

your ability to make such detailed and wonderful maps is once again, absolutely astounding! I really hope the staff find a way to spotlight your wonderful creation, especially once it's complete!

speaking of that, I was wondering two things - one, a more selfish one:

would it be possible to get submitted location moved?
as you said, the plague section of the map ended up undergoing changes, and the Blight Sanctum was moved further from the coast. when I submitted my location, I mentioned it's closeness to the Blight Sanctum as a part of it, but I really care more about the proximity to the Sea of a Thousand Currents. I like the idea of a little town with a short walk to the beach or cliffs a lot, and was my idea behind Scar's Edge! if I could have it moved somewhere closer like below, that would be awesome! if you'd rather not mess with moving things around (since the G.L. Delta label might have to be moved too), that's alright, and I'm honestly happy enough that my location is on the map to begin with! [MPN:9.199]

MxmDzUR.jpg

the second question though, is will there ever be a possibility of prints? I know fan merch can kind of get gray area, and I don't know FR's terms, but I would absolutely love to be able to get a copy of this to put up! even better if the support goes straight to you :o

thank you once again for sharing your work, and going above and beyond by including all of us in it!!!
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Llan, your map is turning out great!!
Llan, your map is turning out great!!
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
@Kirauriel

Thank you for the kind words! I'd love to see some good press come of this as well! But honestly even if it doesn't, everyone's excitement about it is more than enough!

As for your questions:

1.Moving your marker is more than doable, I don't mind having to shift some things around a bit! If you wouldn't mind submitting an edit in the form and dropping that shot you've made in the 'Location Change' box. That way I'll have it on hand when I start putting down markers for the next update!

2. So far as prints.... I've butted heads with this a couple of times before, but as I understand the ToS regarding merchandizing, I'm allotted 5 copies which can be sold for real currency of any merchandise built on Stormlight Workshop's IP. Giving away prints for free or offering them for Treasure and Gems is allowed but I would have to do so at a loss since Flight Rising Currency can't be used to pay for quality prints and shipping.
That said, you could feasibly just have prints made yourself which is perfectly allowed by stormlight I believe. You have the images and strictly speaking I couldn't stop you from running those to the nearest fedex store even if I wanted to. But there's where we stand on that.
@Kirauriel

Thank you for the kind words! I'd love to see some good press come of this as well! But honestly even if it doesn't, everyone's excitement about it is more than enough!

As for your questions:

1.Moving your marker is more than doable, I don't mind having to shift some things around a bit! If you wouldn't mind submitting an edit in the form and dropping that shot you've made in the 'Location Change' box. That way I'll have it on hand when I start putting down markers for the next update!

2. So far as prints.... I've butted heads with this a couple of times before, but as I understand the ToS regarding merchandizing, I'm allotted 5 copies which can be sold for real currency of any merchandise built on Stormlight Workshop's IP. Giving away prints for free or offering them for Treasure and Gems is allowed but I would have to do so at a loss since Flight Rising Currency can't be used to pay for quality prints and shipping.
That said, you could feasibly just have prints made yourself which is perfectly allowed by stormlight I believe. You have the images and strictly speaking I couldn't stop you from running those to the nearest fedex store even if I wanted to. But there's where we stand on that.
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai

Awesome, yeah I plopped those edits into the form, thank you for your patience with the numerous submissions, I think I speak for everyone when I say it's so exciting to see our lore locations on the map!

As for the merch, yeah I figured it'd be something along those lines, if you did end up doing prints I'd guess first slots would go to your patrons, but nonetheless! still happy to see the map digitally (and if you don't end up making prints/I'm not able to nab one, I might actually go for the self made print with your blessing!!).
@Llanai

Awesome, yeah I plopped those edits into the form, thank you for your patience with the numerous submissions, I think I speak for everyone when I say it's so exciting to see our lore locations on the map!

As for the merch, yeah I figured it'd be something along those lines, if you did end up doing prints I'd guess first slots would go to your patrons, but nonetheless! still happy to see the map digitally (and if you don't end up making prints/I'm not able to nab one, I might actually go for the self made print with your blessing!!).
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Llanai

Oops I missed the notification to this, THIS IS AMAZING, thank you! I think you pinned down my locations perfectly! ;o; I luv u.
@Llanai

Oops I missed the notification to this, THIS IS AMAZING, thank you! I think you pinned down my locations perfectly! ;o; I luv u.
Simply Glorious.
As always.
Simply Glorious.
As always.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
My expectations for you were high and you passed with flying colours!
My expectations for you were high and you passed with flying colours!
Hello once again! Long time no see, You're being tagged here for yet another project update so here we go. Seeing as there have been no new submissions in three weeks, and I have moved to a composite version for editing which makes point addition more difficult, Submissions for new locations are now closed. Points which have been held can still be appealed, and existing points can still be edited or removed using the form linked in the first post. In total we have 49 marked canon locations, 245 player submitted points, and 75 locales of my own divising for a total of 379 markers on the map. Well done flight rising~ The Painted terrain map is well on its way to being completed, and those of you who are on the general pinglist will be tagged and notified when that's ready! Lastly, here's a bit of content for everyone, the trade route map and updated territory maps: [Center][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/869992250166366268/WM5_Route_Map.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/833737936285204570/unknown.png[/img][/url] [size=2]^^ CLICK FOR FULL SIZE ^^[/size] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/869991669439803442/WM5_Territory_Map_NORTH.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/822259174158499911/WM5_Cover_TN.jpg[/img][/url] [size=2]^^ CLICK FOR FULL SIZE ^^[/size] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/833739534268366878/WM5_Territory_Map_WEST.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/822259177762062366/WM5_Cover_TW.jpg[/img][/url] [size=2]^^ CLICK FOR FULL SIZE ^^[/size] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/869991467085598720/WM5_Territory_Map_SOUTH.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/822259175996129330/WM5_Cover_TS.jpg[/img][/url] [size=2]^^ CLICK FOR FULL SIZE ^^[/size] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/869997551997288509/WM5_Territory_Map_CENTRAL.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545386191533375496/822259173307318303/WM5_Cover_TC.jpg[/img][/url] [size=2]^^ CLICK FOR FULL SIZE ^^[/size] [Size=1]MPN PING: @nineofsin @UnknownAro @Khadjin @Marilith @CopperCrow @Saccharine @prettyokayray @Parsnips @TinnaMinor @Jestro @azurebolt @FrostingWind @pheelthemoment @TazerPones @DrAdelino @Mobian @Valo @impishiconism @LoneWolfGamer @GayBulborb @Denyzia @TheAwesoMew @xXDemonicHeartXx @BlueAmmolite @Artificiary @Kiritanpo @ZincAlloy @OverlyOptimistic @Kayamari @aquaticFeline @WolfByte @chuchuana @Rutile @PigeonPhD @thatwhatthing @bitmap @Lunalis @PinguinoDelRio @Dinguschi @Daski @Sallin @Kitterbee @Stellunas @ShadowMuffins @CHUUNIBYOU @mewzynn @philamot @pai @Ophionyx @Amazonite @Gimmethemprimals @SilkVelvet @RandomPurple @Princessfirefly @Snowsilver @wintrecat @Carneilum @kerrschtein @Pyrouge @Pantali @Mask @LumoElm @VoidDragon76 @Haring @Orderedchaos @BreezeBrambles @PaintmasterSheo @Sandcastle @Lamprey @LuckOfTheClaws @Haftlinger @Koolaidgaming @Astr0fish @Ohmu @PoisonedKoolaid @KrystalAurora @TsarinaTorment @Salamanderpie @Emordnilap @TheGoldDragon @Dragonets4ever @BatCrooks @Arinyl @ChaosGeneSplicer @Sketsifi @SyconSenti @Lumenwood @spacedaydreamer @Snapdragoon @TheCat @nobodysvoice @kirauriel @BuildingBridges @opaliteorder @Breezebrambles @Remoraide @mineralmarrow @dracoon @Bluebrine @TheProfessor @SableEyes @Vestasam568 @Tserin @squidragon @Daine @Naeryl @judgekun @Nelyafinwe @Raire @Stellori @ObsidianMelody @Bossfight @Jurassicash @TikindiDragon @Slowking @fredddio @MythicalWatch101 @CrazyBat @KCDragons @MeerkatWarlord @TenderVulture @ProbablySkeletor @SolusCrow @Druzy @MaDragon @StarkHarkness @lavenderphantump @Syrza @pendragon007 @TheHybridGryph @Gwynnevaera @meowmeowmeow222 @Yusaku @karlobears @indigobleu @Gimmethemprimals @Katalist @KrystalRage @Rasaliina @Nimrook @Allstohel @mesai @ABrickToTheHead @ingolse @PurpleTartan @Onyswift @Splendid @MoondropCat @TomSwifty @SpectralDragon @ratdealer @SilverFelyne @LordTalos @ToastyThief @MissMad @MusicalMaladies @UsaBunn @MagicHats @brightmeadow @reliquiaen @Desertbloomer @AriNemera @Pachirisu @Blacknovelist @SuendenHund @Degtyarev @Secretsaver @Shian @GrandKarkistIon @M42 @Gryphling @Trexdescendant @Zerohour @TheLOAD @magicallyOwlish @Strychnos @Grimbo @corvidia @Dragoncurl @DuckieBun @StaticStray @zeroch @Meridok @Hazeledpoppy @Dinonichus234 @Dawnfire13 @amereverie @phasmology @salticidae @jestro @ShadowMuffin @ridorana[/Size] [size=1]@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm @Acuarela @typoAdventure @Yuubi @spacedaydreamer @kirauriel @Pteranodon @Arinyl @Sandcastle @Arah @Taelen @Rainbowarcher22 @FeatherForest @Growlmon @Joryboo @Anabiosis @Splendid @magpietellme @Harana @iamanawesometaco @literallyacat @Dromaeopteryx @Jaspernoir @copierthief @Korwa @marilith @FeatherForest @maocifer @Sketsifi @ShadewingRising @Dachshund59 @FlufferLover @HedwigHufflepuff @Dachshund59 @Ellapinky @Cinereus @Kaleran @JayChirps @ Pac1fity @Xoanon @Seabi @kitty1425 @Lunalis @Roamer @Daineic @Eliyanah @kirmon64 @Medip @HuskyDragon1224 @PinguinoDelRio @WolfByte @Overcoat @Fulminare @Alew[/size][/Center]
Hello once again! Long time no see, You're being tagged here for yet another project update so here we go.

Seeing as there have been no new submissions in three weeks, and I have moved to a composite version for editing which makes point addition more difficult, Submissions for new locations are now closed. Points which have been held can still be appealed, and existing points can still be edited or removed using the form linked in the first post.

In total we have 49 marked canon locations, 245 player submitted points, and 75 locales of my own divising for a total of 379 markers on the map. Well done flight rising~

The Painted terrain map is well on its way to being completed, and those of you who are on the general pinglist will be tagged and notified when that's ready!

Lastly, here's a bit of content for everyone, the trade route map and updated territory maps:
unknown.png
^^ CLICK FOR FULL SIZE ^^

WM5_Cover_TN.jpg

WM5_Cover_TW.jpg

WM5_Cover_TS.jpg

WM5_Cover_TC.jpg

MPN PING: @nineofsin @UnknownAro @Khadjin @Marilith @CopperCrow @Saccharine @prettyokayray @Parsnips @TinnaMinor @Jestro @azurebolt @FrostingWind @pheelthemoment @TazerPones @DrAdelino @Mobian @Valo @impishiconism @LoneWolfGamer @GayBulborb @Denyzia @TheAwesoMew @xXDemonicHeartXx @BlueAmmolite @Artificiary @Kiritanpo @ZincAlloy @OverlyOptimistic @Kayamari @aquaticFeline @WolfByte @chuchuana @Rutile @PigeonPhD @thatwhatthing @bitmap @Lunalis @PinguinoDelRio @Dinguschi @Daski @Sallin @Kitterbee @Stellunas @ShadowMuffins @CHUUNIBYOU @mewzynn @philamot @pai @Ophionyx @Amazonite @Gimmethemprimals @SilkVelvet @RandomPurple @Princessfirefly @Snowsilver @wintrecat @Carneilum @kerrschtein @Pyrouge @Pantali @Mask @LumoElm @VoidDragon76 @Haring @Orderedchaos @BreezeBrambles @PaintmasterSheo @Sandcastle @Lamprey @LuckOfTheClaws @Haftlinger @Koolaidgaming @Astr0fish @Ohmu @PoisonedKoolaid @KrystalAurora @TsarinaTorment @Salamanderpie @Emordnilap @TheGoldDragon @Dragonets4ever @BatCrooks @Arinyl @ChaosGeneSplicer @Sketsifi @SyconSenti @Lumenwood @spacedaydreamer @Snapdragoon @TheCat @nobodysvoice @kirauriel @BuildingBridges @opaliteorder @Breezebrambles @Remoraide @mineralmarrow @dracoon @Bluebrine @TheProfessor @SableEyes @Vestasam568 @Tserin @squidragon @Daine @Naeryl @judgekun @Nelyafinwe @Raire @Stellori @ObsidianMelody @Bossfight @Jurassicash @TikindiDragon @Slowking @fredddio @MythicalWatch101 @CrazyBat @KCDragons @MeerkatWarlord @TenderVulture @ProbablySkeletor @SolusCrow @Druzy @MaDragon @StarkHarkness @lavenderphantump @Syrza @pendragon007 @TheHybridGryph @Gwynnevaera @meowmeowmeow222 @Yusaku @karlobears @indigobleu @Gimmethemprimals @Katalist @KrystalRage @Rasaliina @Nimrook @Allstohel @mesai @ABrickToTheHead @ingolse @PurpleTartan @Onyswift @Splendid @MoondropCat @TomSwifty @SpectralDragon @ratdealer @SilverFelyne @LordTalos @ToastyThief @MissMad @MusicalMaladies @UsaBunn @MagicHats @brightmeadow @reliquiaen @Desertbloomer @AriNemera @Pachirisu @Blacknovelist @SuendenHund @Degtyarev @Secretsaver @Shian @GrandKarkistIon @M42 @Gryphling @Trexdescendant @Zerohour @TheLOAD @magicallyOwlish @Strychnos @Grimbo @corvidia @Dragoncurl @DuckieBun @StaticStray @zeroch @Meridok @Hazeledpoppy @Dinonichus234 @Dawnfire13 @amereverie @phasmology @salticidae @jestro @ShadowMuffin @ridorana

@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm @Acuarela @typoAdventure @Yuubi @spacedaydreamer @kirauriel @Pteranodon @Arinyl @Sandcastle @Arah @Taelen @Rainbowarcher22 @FeatherForest @Growlmon @Joryboo @Anabiosis @Splendid @magpietellme @Harana @iamanawesometaco @literallyacat @Dromaeopteryx @Jaspernoir @copierthief @Korwa @marilith @FeatherForest @maocifer @Sketsifi @ShadewingRising @Dachshund59 @FlufferLover @HedwigHufflepuff @Dachshund59 @Ellapinky @Cinereus @Kaleran @JayChirps @ Pac1fity @Xoanon @Seabi @kitty1425 @Lunalis @Roamer @Daineic @Eliyanah @kirmon64 @Medip @HuskyDragon1224 @PinguinoDelRio @WolfByte @Overcoat @Fulminare @Alew
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24