Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51
@Aequorin
In the festive favors store, if you click on the Sunbeam Ursa's icon, you are given the preview for the sunguard chest.
Small glitch I found idk ; . ;
@Aequorin
In the festive favors store, if you click on the Sunbeam Ursa's icon, you are given the preview for the sunguard chest.
Small glitch I found idk ; . ;
Currently: Working on Profit Gain and Familiar Collecting.

Familiars Needed
The happiest for bears!! :D :D :D
The happiest for bears!! :D :D :D
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
@Andydot this has happened each month :)

Anyways I'm super excited about the sashes. Thank you to everyone who made this happen! The skins and accents are gorgeous, all of them. But the sashes. I'm so excited about them XD
@Andydot this has happened each month :)

Anyways I'm super excited about the sashes. Thank you to everyone who made this happen! The skins and accents are gorgeous, all of them. But the sashes. I'm so excited about them XD
Where do you fight in the coliseum to get these skins?
Where do you fight in the coliseum to get these skins?
There are no skins showing up in the marketplace for me :/
There are no skins showing up in the marketplace for me :/
I have a question. I had started playing 3 months ago, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to be able to collect the previous jubilee's familiars I had missed.
Thank you in advance
I have a question. I had started playing 3 months ago, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to be able to collect the previous jubilee's familiars I had missed.
Thank you in advance
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
@MurlocParty644 Most places give you some chance, but some are better than others - see this awesome thread here http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1113673&p=mb

@AngelSamael They always get bought out super-fast in the first day or two. Wait a few days and they'll be much easier to get!

@Zitamina Only by buying them from existing users - and the Light Sprite has gotten really expensive by now, and will only get more so.
@MurlocParty644 Most places give you some chance, but some are better than others - see this awesome thread here http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1113673&p=mb

@AngelSamael They always get bought out super-fast in the first day or two. Wait a few days and they'll be much easier to get!

@Zitamina Only by buying them from existing users - and the Light Sprite has gotten really expensive by now, and will only get more so.
@Zitamina: All the holiday Familiars, Armbands and Special Apparel of last year have been retired. The only way to obtain them now is through players that are selling theirs. Here is an encyclopedia page on retired items. It is not yet fully up to date, but devs are working on it. Do note that last year was a trial, and this year a new trial will be taking place. Rather than retiring the familiar, a December event will be held where the familiar will be obtainable again (through yet unknown means). But this only goes for holiday familiars from June 2014 to May 2015 (bears), not for previous holiday familiars (sprite set). Once an item is retired it will remain retired.

@AngelSamael: Especially at the beginning of the holiday, everyone is trying to get the skins/accents in the marketplace, resulting in a lot of stock-outs. Later in the week, when most folks have gotten their skins, you should be able to find them stocked and purchase them yourself c:

@Murlocparty644: Tecnically you can find in any coliseum area to obtain the currency and the chests, because they drop of all neutral and Light-element enemies. Here you can find a user-made guide with the encounter chances in each region and the specific chests dropping of enemies. Good luck! c:

Edit; Ninja'd by Nika ;__;
@Zitamina: All the holiday Familiars, Armbands and Special Apparel of last year have been retired. The only way to obtain them now is through players that are selling theirs. Here is an encyclopedia page on retired items. It is not yet fully up to date, but devs are working on it. Do note that last year was a trial, and this year a new trial will be taking place. Rather than retiring the familiar, a December event will be held where the familiar will be obtainable again (through yet unknown means). But this only goes for holiday familiars from June 2014 to May 2015 (bears), not for previous holiday familiars (sprite set). Once an item is retired it will remain retired.

@AngelSamael: Especially at the beginning of the holiday, everyone is trying to get the skins/accents in the marketplace, resulting in a lot of stock-outs. Later in the week, when most folks have gotten their skins, you should be able to find them stocked and purchase them yourself c:

@Murlocparty644: Tecnically you can find in any coliseum area to obtain the currency and the chests, because they drop of all neutral and Light-element enemies. Here you can find a user-made guide with the encounter chances in each region and the specific chests dropping of enemies. Good luck! c:

Edit; Ninja'd by Nika ;__;
I WANTS THE GOLDEN SKIN. LOOKS SO GOLLLDDDD......
I WANTS THE GOLDEN SKIN. LOOKS SO GOLLLDDDD......
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
Thank you! Looks like fun :) I love the new skins and accents, too!
Thank you! Looks like fun :) I love the new skins and accents, too!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault