Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51
HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE!
HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE!
I can say just... WOOOOW !
I can say just... WOOOOW !
CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS MISSED A GREAT PUN OPPORTUNITY, FOR SHAME. The familiar should've at least vaguely resembled a sun bear!
CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS MISSED A GREAT PUN OPPORTUNITY, FOR SHAME. The familiar should've at least vaguely resembled a sun bear!
@Schefflera Oh no problem! I totally agree with you by the way. So many of those accents were just incredible.
@Schefflera Oh no problem! I totally agree with you by the way. So many of those accents were just incredible.
7az1aeY.gif

K8XEDpR.png
How often are the skins/accents restocked? what times? ^^;; everytime I check it says sold out.
How often are the skins/accents restocked? what times? ^^;; everytime I check it says sold out.
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
Ah, man, now I can't exploit my potions on the Colisseum! When I used them they alwyas resetted and I could use them forever... What a bummer.

But joking aside, what a nice holiday!!! So many pretty skins and apparel! And this is the first holiday where I got a skin out of sheer luck and on the first day =D
Ah, man, now I can't exploit my potions on the Colisseum! When I used them they alwyas resetted and I could use them forever... What a bummer.

But joking aside, what a nice holiday!!! So many pretty skins and apparel! And this is the first holiday where I got a skin out of sheer luck and on the first day =D
Woo! Love the bears and the sashes. Might actually need to kit my whole lair out with them hng.

@KittersKamala
The marketplace has a chance to restock every 5 minutes (:05, :10, :15, etc). The first few days of the holiday are always a pain in the butt, however. By thursday skins/accents are generally rotting and easily snagged c:
Woo! Love the bears and the sashes. Might actually need to kit my whole lair out with them hng.

@KittersKamala
The marketplace has a chance to restock every 5 minutes (:05, :10, :15, etc). The first few days of the holiday are always a pain in the butt, however. By thursday skins/accents are generally rotting and easily snagged c:
ah xD @Altan xD Much thanks for that info xP now to see if I CAN wait until thursday ;D; Such pretties!!
ah xD @Altan xD Much thanks for that info xP now to see if I CAN wait until thursday ;D; Such pretties!!
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
OMG. My first Light festival :D
Looks great, I'm so happy about the accents!
Plus, one of my favourite skins won. Yay!
OMG. My first Light festival :D
Looks great, I'm so happy about the accents!
Plus, one of my favourite skins won. Yay!
QH3r9Za.png
Congrats to the winners. But, it would have been nice had the accents been put on sample dragons because I honestly have no idea what's going on with some of them given how bright they are on a white background.
Congrats to the winners. But, it would have been nice had the accents been put on sample dragons because I honestly have no idea what's going on with some of them given how bright they are on a white background.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51