Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51
@Aequorin While I am super excited for all this awesome stuff, could you guys start labeling the skins? It's confusing to get a chest and then have no idea which one is inside. D:
@Aequorin While I am super excited for all this awesome stuff, could you guys start labeling the skins? It's confusing to get a chest and then have no idea which one is inside. D:
YESSS ACCENTS! I just wish the announcement actually gave the names for all the skins/accents and said which ones would be Coliseum drops. It's silly to have to hunt through the forums for that kind of basic information.

Nooooot fond of the bears, but I guess that one's pretty good-looking for a bear, at least? Opposite reaction for the sashes: I really wanted sashes, but I'm not sure I like this style much. I really like the chest apparel though!

@Xhaztol That absolutely makes sense about bug fixes, and I'm really glad you're catching some! Especially the hatchling one OMG YES :D But yeah, I'd definitely suggest reevaluating the price of the medium/major health potions.

One thing I would REALLY like to know is a bit more about the elemental currency drop rates. Is it supposed to be the same for Light and Neutral enemies now, or still different like it was implied in previous announcements? Is it the same in all Coliseum areas, or higher in higher ones like Undel mentioned in a discussion thread somewhere? Does it differ between enemies?
YESSS ACCENTS! I just wish the announcement actually gave the names for all the skins/accents and said which ones would be Coliseum drops. It's silly to have to hunt through the forums for that kind of basic information.

Nooooot fond of the bears, but I guess that one's pretty good-looking for a bear, at least? Opposite reaction for the sashes: I really wanted sashes, but I'm not sure I like this style much. I really like the chest apparel though!

@Xhaztol That absolutely makes sense about bug fixes, and I'm really glad you're catching some! Especially the hatchling one OMG YES :D But yeah, I'd definitely suggest reevaluating the price of the medium/major health potions.

One thing I would REALLY like to know is a bit more about the elemental currency drop rates. Is it supposed to be the same for Light and Neutral enemies now, or still different like it was implied in previous announcements? Is it the same in all Coliseum areas, or higher in higher ones like Undel mentioned in a discussion thread somewhere? Does it differ between enemies?
Oops, I'm experiencing a coli freeze bug again, not as serious as it was during Wavecrest Saturnalia, but it's still here. D:
Oops, I'm experiencing a coli freeze bug again, not as serious as it was during Wavecrest Saturnalia, but it's still here. D:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
@Alphaeon
Oooh dear, I am actually blind. I'm so used to the old ways haha. Excuse me!
Thanks for that thread though! :'D
@Alphaeon
Oooh dear, I am actually blind. I'm so used to the old ways haha. Excuse me!
Thanks for that thread though! :'D
slarg_child_smol_by_deestracted-da8z0h2.png
@Deestracted, not a problem, glad I could help!
@Deestracted, not a problem, glad I could help!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Bear is pretty rad! Not gonna lie, my fingers were crossed for salamanders -- but bears are not a bad alternative. Can't wait to see the other 10 (Especially the Water Bears. lol)
Bear is pretty rad! Not gonna lie, my fingers were crossed for salamanders -- but bears are not a bad alternative. Can't wait to see the other 10 (Especially the Water Bears. lol)
Bears?! BEARS?!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS??!!!!!

The best possible familiars!! I hope @Icewarden's sled is pulled by a cadre of ice bears.

Also congrats to all the skin and accent winners. :)
Bears?! BEARS?!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS??!!!!!

The best possible familiars!! I hope @Icewarden's sled is pulled by a cadre of ice bears.

Also congrats to all the skin and accent winners. :)
@Alphaeon Super-useful thread, thank you! But yeah, it would be nice if that information was actually in the announcement...
@Alphaeon Super-useful thread, thank you! But yeah, it would be nice if that information was actually in the announcement...
@nika, the first five skins in the list are always the ones you can find in chests. :)
@nika, the first five skins in the list are always the ones you can find in chests. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Ohhhh! That's useful. :)
@Alphaeon Ohhhh! That's useful. :)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51