Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HollyJolly Accent Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Gaoler accents are in! If you're interested in purchasing one I can send over a pah listing nwn

@CHUUNIBYOU @sighborgs @Harmonywish

+general pinglist
@fleurs @felinekind @orii @xirei @mafiavamp @hiii @Jinoga @Crescentstar711 @RosalindeSol @Bantymom @Alphazi @Houndstooth @CrabRave

edit sorry if it double pings :'0
I'm also adding in a testimonials page to the front, where I show off yalls dragons in my accents, if you have a dragon you want shown off feel free to comment or dm and i'll happily show them off!
Gaoler accents are in! If you're interested in purchasing one I can send over a pah listing nwn

@CHUUNIBYOU @sighborgs @Harmonywish

+general pinglist
@fleurs @felinekind @orii @xirei @mafiavamp @hiii @Jinoga @Crescentstar711 @RosalindeSol @Bantymom @Alphazi @Houndstooth @CrabRave

edit sorry if it double pings :'0
I'm also adding in a testimonials page to the front, where I show off yalls dragons in my accents, if you have a dragon you want shown off feel free to comment or dm and i'll happily show them off!
NqTy8Tb.png
Yes please, I think I wanted 2! owo

@Judithan
Yes please, I think I wanted 2! owo

@Judithan
Hey there! I'm interested in a copy of Wisteria Fleur F!
Hey there! I'm interested in a copy of Wisteria Fleur F!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@CHUUNIBYOU @Watercolour
sent over the pah's!! thank you so much for your orders <3
@CHUUNIBYOU @Watercolour
sent over the pah's!! thank you so much for your orders <3
NqTy8Tb.png

.:*Accents are stocked!!:*.
Got the rest of the accents in! I'm sending out cr's and pah's today, if I accidentally sent doubles or any other issue, please let me know! There's a lot of receipts to keep track of and sometimes i goof nwn;;

If you're interested in ordering an accent, please fill out the ordering form found on the first post! Either that or dm/comment, whichever works easiest for you~

@Harmonywish @sighborgs @fleurs @felinekind @orii @xirei @mafiavamp @hiii @Jinoga @Crescentstar711 @RosalindeSol @Bantymom @Alphazi @Houndstooth @CrabRave

.:*Accents are stocked!!:*.
Got the rest of the accents in! I'm sending out cr's and pah's today, if I accidentally sent doubles or any other issue, please let me know! There's a lot of receipts to keep track of and sometimes i goof nwn;;

If you're interested in ordering an accent, please fill out the ordering form found on the first post! Either that or dm/comment, whichever works easiest for you~

@Harmonywish @sighborgs @fleurs @felinekind @orii @xirei @mafiavamp @hiii @Jinoga @Crescentstar711 @RosalindeSol @Bantymom @Alphazi @Houndstooth @CrabRave
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan
Hello! I wanted to know if you have any wisteria fleur F in stock? I checked the auction house some time ago but found none and I don't want to miss it if you still have one!
@Judithan
Hello! I wanted to know if you have any wisteria fleur F in stock? I checked the auction house some time ago but found none and I don't want to miss it if you still have one!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Pensacola
I do! I can go ahead and send that on over as a pah nwn
@Pensacola
I do! I can go ahead and send that on over as a pah nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan aaah!! thank you so much! My friend actually got a ping from the GASP pinglist and sent your thread to me! I love the simplicity of the accent that doesn't cover my dragon entirely but still gives her an extra flair of color. I think she looks lovely and I'm super satisfied now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66889965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668900/66889965_350.png[/img][/url]
@Judithan

aaah!! thank you so much! My friend actually got a ping from the GASP pinglist and sent your thread to me! I love the simplicity of the accent that doesn't cover my dragon entirely but still gives her an extra flair of color. I think she looks lovely and I'm super satisfied now

66889965_350.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Oh MAN I have a mighty need for both Rosario Paladin and Mosswood Mushroom but I don't currently have the gems. [emoji=banescale sad] Replying to this thread anyway for now so I can find it again soon! Just hope they'll still be in stock by the time I save up enough lol.
Oh MAN I have a mighty need for both Rosario Paladin and Mosswood Mushroom but I don't currently have the gems. Replying to this thread anyway for now so I can find it again soon! Just hope they'll still be in stock by the time I save up enough lol.
@judithan
hello! I apologize if i missed it, but what is/do you have a policy for recolor customs?
@judithan
hello! I apologize if i missed it, but what is/do you have a policy for recolor customs?
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13