Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HollyJolly Accent Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Ooh, can I grab/get a slot for Wisteria Fleur VeilM, Rosario Paladin, Midnight Sorceress, and Floral Reagent, please? <3
Ooh, can I grab/get a slot for Wisteria Fleur VeilM, Rosario Paladin, Midnight Sorceress, and Floral Reagent, please? <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I would like a slot for Wisteria Fleur M and a slot for Wisteria Fleur F, thank you.
I would like a slot for Wisteria Fleur M and a slot for Wisteria Fleur F, thank you.
@Lunadivider
Yeah! Just let me know which one you would prefer and I can send over the pah/cr!

@snoops
Can do!
They're both in printing queue right now, so it may take a bit but if you'd like to preorder it feel free to send over a dm or one-way cr with the gems and I'll send it as soon as it's printed nwn

@saraceaser
I have wisteria fleur in stock but the rest will be preorders I hope that's okay. If you'd like to order them now you can send the extra gems with the order for wisteria fleur :D

@kishhuzrin
Can do! If you'd like I can send it over pah or cr, whichever u prefer nwn
@Lunadivider
Yeah! Just let me know which one you would prefer and I can send over the pah/cr!

@snoops
Can do!
They're both in printing queue right now, so it may take a bit but if you'd like to preorder it feel free to send over a dm or one-way cr with the gems and I'll send it as soon as it's printed nwn

@saraceaser
I have wisteria fleur in stock but the rest will be preorders I hope that's okay. If you'd like to order them now you can send the extra gems with the order for wisteria fleur :D

@kishhuzrin
Can do! If you'd like I can send it over pah or cr, whichever u prefer nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
That's fine, thank you! And hm, on second thought I'll pass on Midnight Sorceress, but will definitely send in pre-pay for the others~ Thanks!
That's fine, thank you! And hm, on second thought I'll pass on Midnight Sorceress, but will definitely send in pre-pay for the others~ Thanks!
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
can i get a slot for mosswood mushroom? ; w ;
can i get a slot for mosswood mushroom? ; w ;
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
2 slots for Floral Reagent Gaoler please
2 slots for Floral Reagent Gaoler please
@Judithan private auction is fine, thanks. :D
@Judithan private auction is fine, thanks. :D
can I get *edited Rosario Paladin Banescale M @judithan
can I get *edited Rosario Paladin Banescale M @judithan
signnnsature.gif
@Judithan Could I get a slot for Wisteria Fleur, Veilspun F+M, Rosario Paladin Banescale M, Mosswood Mushroom Gaoler F please? Thank you!
@Judithan Could I get a slot for Wisteria Fleur, Veilspun F+M, Rosario Paladin Banescale M, Mosswood Mushroom Gaoler F please? Thank you!
@SepiaSenpai @Harmonywish
Can do~
If you'd like to secure a preorder slot you can pm/cr me the gems and I'll send the accents as soon as they're ready! or if you'd like to wait until theyre printed I can send a pah, whatever works for yall nwn
@SepiaSenpai @Harmonywish
Can do~
If you'd like to secure a preorder slot you can pm/cr me the gems and I'll send the accents as soon as they're ready! or if you'd like to wait until theyre printed I can send a pah, whatever works for yall nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13