Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2,500g giveaway. ♦.* winner announced!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
I'd like to enter please! OwO

I'm really grateful for my friend @/Ivoricktheepic; she's a really talented artist and supports me a lot on my projects. I'm just that typical I-don't-really-know-what-I'm-good-at, but I need a lot of funds for my dreams and I'll stop at nothing to get to them. So mostly I just max out in fairgrounds every day and sell-resell items. Really, without her talent & awesome donations, it would've taken me a century to get to my first goal. And she never gives up on me; even though she knows I'm not much of an artist, she still encourages me to try.
I'd like to enter please! OwO

I'm really grateful for my friend @/Ivoricktheepic; she's a really talented artist and supports me a lot on my projects. I'm just that typical I-don't-really-know-what-I'm-good-at, but I need a lot of funds for my dreams and I'll stop at nothing to get to them. So mostly I just max out in fairgrounds every day and sell-resell items. Really, without her talent & awesome donations, it would've taken me a century to get to my first goal. And she never gives up on me; even though she knows I'm not much of an artist, she still encourages me to try.
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
I would like to enter!

I? amzingly grateful for my wonderful friends that are unique and special, and always bring a smile to my face. They?e like my second family, and when my family isnt there, at least one of my friends is. (EHEM, KUDDOS TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON PICK UP THEIR PHONES not). I am also glad that I finally get to join FR, after knowing two years about it!
I would like to enter!

I? amzingly grateful for my wonderful friends that are unique and special, and always bring a smile to my face. They?e like my second family, and when my family isnt there, at least one of my friends is. (EHEM, KUDDOS TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON PICK UP THEIR PHONES not). I am also glad that I finally get to join FR, after knowing two years about it!
q9EEy5M.pnggTTW2gA.pngwAfJ7Bn.pngw3eXdQQ.png0XHtpWy.pngTO5f5vS.png
wepHvk7.png
I'm grateful I'm no longer physically sick! I came down with a weird bug end of last year that made me ultra depressed combined with school and hospital visits and I feel like I'm finally in a much calmer, relaxed state. :) And since I've found FR I've really been trying to drink in all the beautiful art and positive energy I can find on here!
I'm grateful I'm no longer physically sick! I came down with a weird bug end of last year that made me ultra depressed combined with school and hospital visits and I feel like I'm finally in a much calmer, relaxed state. :) And since I've found FR I've really been trying to drink in all the beautiful art and positive energy I can find on here!
@irandyn
21 year old college student
currently: busy but still breeding dergs
Hello! I am really grateful for my friends, as lame as that sounds. I am not very close with my family so I view my friends as my family, and I love them very much even though I often feel as though I don't deserve them. <3
Hello! I am really grateful for my friends, as lame as that sounds. I am not very close with my family so I view my friends as my family, and I love them very much even though I often feel as though I don't deserve them. <3
ssjS89N.png
During these times, its easy to forget the things we are grateful for, so I really appreciate this forum dedicated to helping me realize what I have going.

I'm grateful for a lot of things, my friends, family and job, but if I had to give thanks to one thing, I'd say i'm grateful for whatever and whoever sparks my motivation to keep trying everyday.

At the start of quarantine, I was in a really dark place, I wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, failing my classes, cut off all social interactions, it was....bad. It took me 5 months to cut out of that habit, I don't know what it was, but it just clicked, as cliche as it sounds. I worked on myself and worked to fix the relationships i completely ghosted, I am so grateful they welcomed me back into their lives so easily. That being said, I don't want to EVER feel as i did during those 5 months, all because of some boy. Yep, it was a pretty bad break. I'll admit, some days are a little harder than others to get rolling, but once I got it, the rest of the day is a big ball of busy, happy thoughts. I really hope this motivation to keep trying doesn't leave me, I don't know what i'll do if it does, so until then, I think its best to acknowledge the good it is doing for me and keep living on with my life.

Thank you for hosting this, I loved reading everyone else's stories.
During these times, its easy to forget the things we are grateful for, so I really appreciate this forum dedicated to helping me realize what I have going.

I'm grateful for a lot of things, my friends, family and job, but if I had to give thanks to one thing, I'd say i'm grateful for whatever and whoever sparks my motivation to keep trying everyday.

At the start of quarantine, I was in a really dark place, I wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, failing my classes, cut off all social interactions, it was....bad. It took me 5 months to cut out of that habit, I don't know what it was, but it just clicked, as cliche as it sounds. I worked on myself and worked to fix the relationships i completely ghosted, I am so grateful they welcomed me back into their lives so easily. That being said, I don't want to EVER feel as i did during those 5 months, all because of some boy. Yep, it was a pretty bad break. I'll admit, some days are a little harder than others to get rolling, but once I got it, the rest of the day is a big ball of busy, happy thoughts. I really hope this motivation to keep trying doesn't leave me, I don't know what i'll do if it does, so until then, I think its best to acknowledge the good it is doing for me and keep living on with my life.

Thank you for hosting this, I loved reading everyone else's stories.
Oh, this is very nice of you, thanks!

I'm grateful that I have this site to keep me occupied when real life is feeling either boring or overwhelming. The community is wonderful and I have a lot of fun!
Oh, this is very nice of you, thanks!

I'm grateful that I have this site to keep me occupied when real life is feeling either boring or overwhelming. The community is wonderful and I have a lot of fun!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
I'm grateful for my family for being so supportive and amazing!
I'm grateful for my family for being so supportive and amazing!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
I'm grateful that things worked out. We have been fighting two years for my stepsons to get into therapy and it took a serious incident for their mom to be compelled by DHS... now they can get the help they desperately need. With the stimulus I was able to get a swing set for the kids in our backyard and i didnt even have to tell them to play outside this weekend, they stepped away from video games to go play on their own and it was a big sigh of relief. It doesnt feel so hopeless anymore yknow?
I'm grateful that things worked out. We have been fighting two years for my stepsons to get into therapy and it took a serious incident for their mom to be compelled by DHS... now they can get the help they desperately need. With the stimulus I was able to get a swing set for the kids in our backyard and i didnt even have to tell them to play outside this weekend, they stepped away from video games to go play on their own and it was a big sigh of relief. It doesnt feel so hopeless anymore yknow?
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
I’m grateful for my health. During quarantine I was able to find something I really love and take interest in, running! Running has helped me discipline myself and overall has just made me a lot happier. Now I have something to look forward to every afternoon that keeps me motivated throughout the day.

At some point, I wasn’t eating enough compared to the amount of energy I was expending, which resulted in my health deteriorating. I was always exhausted and lost weight rapidly. I ended up developing a reoccurring injury that still bothers me whenever I push myself. But don’t worry! I’m doing great now! I’ve learned from my mistakes, and always make sure to fuel enough. This experience has led me to be more grateful for my healthy body which allows me to do the things I enjoy the most, such as running.

As for something good happening in my life? I’ve taken part in several races for my school and have somehow managed to place in the top three a few times already which I’m really proud of. Running has truly helped me so much and just makes me a happier person. Thank you for this opportunity! It felt great to put this into words ^^

Here’s a motivational quote that I think applies to not only running, but life in general: “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” -Fred Devito
I’m grateful for my health. During quarantine I was able to find something I really love and take interest in, running! Running has helped me discipline myself and overall has just made me a lot happier. Now I have something to look forward to every afternoon that keeps me motivated throughout the day.

At some point, I wasn’t eating enough compared to the amount of energy I was expending, which resulted in my health deteriorating. I was always exhausted and lost weight rapidly. I ended up developing a reoccurring injury that still bothers me whenever I push myself. But don’t worry! I’m doing great now! I’ve learned from my mistakes, and always make sure to fuel enough. This experience has led me to be more grateful for my healthy body which allows me to do the things I enjoy the most, such as running.

As for something good happening in my life? I’ve taken part in several races for my school and have somehow managed to place in the top three a few times already which I’m really proud of. Running has truly helped me so much and just makes me a happier person. Thank you for this opportunity! It felt great to put this into words ^^

Here’s a motivational quote that I think applies to not only running, but life in general: “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” -Fred Devito
I'm grateful for my close friends! They have been helping me stay sane during school! I am also thankful for my cat who's a little fluffy baby.
I'm grateful for my close friends! They have been helping me stay sane during school! I am also thankful for my cat who's a little fluffy baby.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18