Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2,500g giveaway. ♦.* winner announced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hello! I would like to join. I'm grateful for my sister, who keeps me company when I'm bored, and helps me out when I'm in a jam!
Hello! I would like to join. I'm grateful for my sister, who keeps me company when I'm bored, and helps me out when I'm in a jam!
D8EF93D2-2517-4B29-852E-C471A4DC4C43.png3wQaB0r.pngBCBF1F14-2FC7-4E03-8E36-A44A0B16FF56.png

bQc8ryd.png3wQaB0r.pnguutd0tg.png

tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png[/center]
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto6_500.png
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
kZjIfse.gif
UZ6dqn4.png
VGxuHXT.png
I am always grateful for plants and animals. I love to learn of their many forms and methods for survival. Their endless and sometimes shocking variety will bring me joy for my entire life.
I am always grateful for plants and animals. I love to learn of their many forms and methods for survival. Their endless and sometimes shocking variety will bring me joy for my entire life.
Hello! I'd love to join, thanks so much for this amazing opportunity! <3

I am grateful that I am surrounded by wonderful people at home, at work, and virtually/online. :D
Hello! I'd love to join, thanks so much for this amazing opportunity! <3

I am grateful that I am surrounded by wonderful people at home, at work, and virtually/online. :D
Hello! Thank you for doing this! Right now, I'm grateful for FR. I've been stressed lately with the things I have to do and this game has been helping me relax. Although I do get distracted sometimes, my projects and the forum games I play help me feel better. I actually just finished a fandragon yesterday! She's Ayano Tateyama, and she's currently my avatar!
Hello! Thank you for doing this! Right now, I'm grateful for FR. I've been stressed lately with the things I have to do and this game has been helping me relax. Although I do get distracted sometimes, my projects and the forum games I play help me feel better. I actually just finished a fandragon yesterday! She's Ayano Tateyama, and she's currently my avatar!
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
I’d like to join too!

I’m extremely grateful to my dog. She’s a bit aggressive, but every time I’m having a bad day just seeing her lights up my day.
I’d like to join too!

I’m extremely grateful to my dog. She’s a bit aggressive, but every time I’m having a bad day just seeing her lights up my day.
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
I’m grateful for my puppy, who keeps everyone’s spirits up, something good is my mom got her vaccines!

Thank you for hosting this :D
I’m grateful for my puppy, who keeps everyone’s spirits up, something good is my mom got her vaccines!

Thank you for hosting this :D
Wishlist
Hi! I would like to enter if that's alright. Thank you so much for hosting this too, it's really generous.

Right now there are a lot of things I'm grateful for. I'm grateful for the fact that this is my last math class, so I don't have to deal with the stress of math after this. I'm grateful that my family invests so much time and love into making everyone happy. I'm grateful that I have found a girl who loves me for the way that I am, and wouldn't change anything about me.
Hi! I would like to enter if that's alright. Thank you so much for hosting this too, it's really generous.

Right now there are a lot of things I'm grateful for. I'm grateful for the fact that this is my last math class, so I don't have to deal with the stress of math after this. I'm grateful that my family invests so much time and love into making everyone happy. I'm grateful that I have found a girl who loves me for the way that I am, and wouldn't change anything about me.
mbl2fH5.png
I’m very grateful for this awesome community. I have never found a game with such as nice and friendly community until I found this. I’ve been in so many giveaways and so many raffles, and I am shocked to see the generosity of everyone. Ever since I joined and made that first forum post, people I’ve never seen before were helping me out and helped me make it this far. So, really, I’m dedicating this message to everyone who gave me stuff, bought my stuff, or just helped me in any way. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!

What’s the gems gonna be used for if I win? It’ll help me achieve my goal of getting a Shadow Sprite. :D
I’m very grateful for this awesome community. I have never found a game with such as nice and friendly community until I found this. I’ve been in so many giveaways and so many raffles, and I am shocked to see the generosity of everyone. Ever since I joined and made that first forum post, people I’ve never seen before were helping me out and helped me make it this far. So, really, I’m dedicating this message to everyone who gave me stuff, bought my stuff, or just helped me in any way. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!

What’s the gems gonna be used for if I win? It’ll help me achieve my goal of getting a Shadow Sprite. :D
I am grateful for my little bird. He makes my days brighter and cheers me up. He makes the mundane fun and I love being able to have him in my work space. [emoji=raven size=1]
I am grateful for my little bird. He makes my days brighter and cheers me up. He makes the mundane fun and I love being able to have him in my work space.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
oh gosh this would be amazing! I would like to enter please!

One amazing thing that's happening to me right now is that I'm ALMOST finished my PhD thesis! I have everything written and after four long long long long long years i'm going to be a doctor! I submit at the end of April :D
Everyone warns you that doing a PhD is hard but the imposter syndrome is like a constant heavy blanket of anxiety over everything. But I know I worked really hard on this and my work was and will be instrumental in saving animals from extinction, and I'm finally at a place where I don't care what the imposter voice in my head says, this thesis is one of the best things I've ever done with my life and I'm so proud of it (and me!)

(PS i love these forum threads where everyone posts amazing things about themselves or the world, because then i get the FREE HAPPINESS of reading them haha. Thank you!)
oh gosh this would be amazing! I would like to enter please!

One amazing thing that's happening to me right now is that I'm ALMOST finished my PhD thesis! I have everything written and after four long long long long long years i'm going to be a doctor! I submit at the end of April :D
Everyone warns you that doing a PhD is hard but the imposter syndrome is like a constant heavy blanket of anxiety over everything. But I know I worked really hard on this and my work was and will be instrumental in saving animals from extinction, and I'm finally at a place where I don't care what the imposter voice in my head says, this thesis is one of the best things I've ever done with my life and I'm so proud of it (and me!)

(PS i love these forum threads where everyone posts amazing things about themselves or the world, because then i get the FREE HAPPINESS of reading them haha. Thank you!)
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18