Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay ~ Open/Started
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
[quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-03-17 12:23:52" ] [quote name="Alligatorsight" date="2021-03-17 12:20:32" ] @/LeWorm Sugestion. Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives. [/quote] ok! that would be good thanks for the suggestion! :D [/quote] Who are the choices?
LeWorm wrote on 2021-03-17 12:23:52:
Alligatorsight wrote on 2021-03-17 12:20:32:
@/LeWorm

Sugestion.

Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives.
ok! that would be good
thanks for the suggestion! :D

Who are the choices?
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-17 12:48:34" ] [quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-03-17 12:23:52" ] [quote name="Alligatorsight" date="2021-03-17 12:20:32" ] @/LeWorm Sugestion. Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives. [/quote] ok! that would be good thanks for the suggestion! :D [/quote] Who are the choices? [/quote] Either shadowclaw or frostleaf Or both
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-17 12:48:34:
@/LeWorm

Sugestion.

Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives.
ok! that would be good

Who are the choices?
Either shadowclaw or frostleaf
Or both
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
(LATE SRY) Breezepaw-Tidal
"Thank you, Alligatorstar!" she yelped joyfully.
(LATE SRY) Breezepaw-Tidal
"Thank you, Alligatorstar!" she yelped joyfully.
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
[quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-03-17 12:49:10" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-17 12:48:34" ] [quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-03-17 12:23:52" ] [quote name="Alligatorsight" date="2021-03-17 12:20:32" ] @/LeWorm Sugestion. Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives. [/quote] ok! that would be good thanks for the suggestion! :D [/quote] Who are the choices? [/quote] Either shadowclaw or frostleaf [/quote] oof
LeWorm wrote on 2021-03-17 12:49:10:
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-17 12:48:34:
@/LeWorm

Sugestion.

ok! that would be good

Who are the choices?
Either shadowclaw or frostleaf
oof
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
cloudberry
[she] - [30] - [tidalclan queen]
[mate; deceased/open] - [crush; open] - [kits; unborn]
[location; nursery/camp] - [mentions; open] - [tags; open]

all was quiet in the nurseey as the plump white queen nestled deeper into her mossy nest, her ears twitching every now and then as the faint voices of her clanmates drifted in through the den entrance; sighing the short she-cat rose to her paws and proceded to waddle out into the camp clearing, stomach swaying as she did so. Cloudberry murmured under her breath as her tired blue gaze drifted around camp, spotting the fresh-kill pile she padded as quickly as she could towards it, praying something good would be in there.
cloudberry
[she] - [30] - [tidalclan queen]
[mate; deceased/open] - [crush; open] - [kits; unborn]
[location; nursery/camp] - [mentions; open] - [tags; open]

all was quiet in the nurseey as the plump white queen nestled deeper into her mossy nest, her ears twitching every now and then as the faint voices of her clanmates drifted in through the den entrance; sighing the short she-cat rose to her paws and proceded to waddle out into the camp clearing, stomach swaying as she did so. Cloudberry murmured under her breath as her tired blue gaze drifted around camp, spotting the fresh-kill pile she padded as quickly as she could towards it, praying something good would be in there.
@LostGhost7021 @AndromedaFlight @EvergreenUwU @Zantana @DarkMoon9 @DragonWing24 @Joebean12 @EverlastingRoses @fredward

Redpaw-Tidal Clan

As the injured apprentice picked up the scent of Acornpelt and began waving his bloody tail "Acornpelt" the apprentice meowed. "I am up here. I knew you would come." As the medicine cat made his way up the tree to where the injured apprentice was to tend to his injury, Acornpelt realized that about half of his tail had been bitten off and the apprentice had lost a lot of blood. other than that the apprentice seemed fine, but would now have a tail that looked more like the tail of his mentor. "Did my father exile you yet?" the apprentice asked as the medicine cat was treating his wound. As Acronpelt began to tell him whatever he tells the apprentice, Redpaw begain to lay some strong words about Alligatorstar. "Acornpelt, you are a talented medicine cat and it would be a waste of Star Clan's work for you to become a rouge again. If Alligatorstar exiles you, I am going with you and we are going to start a new clan. My mentor Lynxtail is qualified to be our leader and if you can convince her to go to the moon pool, I am sure Star Clan will give her the nine lives of a leader. Shillelagh will probably join us too if she is exiled and I think I can get Blossompaw to join us too. Once Lynxtail is given her nine lives she can pick Shillelagh as her deputy and with you as the clan medicine cat that is all we need to start a whole new clan and not to mention me as a warrior. But you need to convince my mentor to go the the moon pool. Star Clan will except her. I just know they will. " Suddenly, the sun went down and all that could be heard was the sound of crickets. "Are you hungry?" the apprentice asked as he stood up. The sound of locus were everywhere and they seemed to be flying in the tree. "Stay still and don't make a sound" the apprentice meowed in a whisper. The sound of locus flying around and making their noise continued. Suddenly Redpaw jumped up at a higher branch and there was a screeching sound. The apprentice had in his mouth what looked like a very big rat, but the rat had black wings and the wings were slapping him in the face as the animal made a screeching sound. Redpaw shook his head as his face got slapped a few times making a popping sound, but eventually, the apprentice brought the creature to it demise. After making the kill, Redpaw placed the fresh kill infront of Acornpelt. "They taste something like a mouse, but a lot less tough." Redpaw explained. "However, you have to be able to hunt a night to catch one because they are nocturnal. They rely on sound because they do not see very well. They mostly hunt those bugs that make that loud sound. Please, try it." And Redpaw handed the bat to Acornpelt. In the morning, Redpaw's tail had for the most part stopped bleeding and the apprentice decided to return to Tidal Clan camp which both cats would return.

Alligatorstar-Tidal Clan

Once Redpaw returned to Tidal Clan camp with Acornpelt, Alligatorstar thanked the rouge medicine cat for taking care of his son and told him to grab something from the clan fresh kill pile and take a rest in the medicine cat den, but Acornpelt probably would not be hungry because he had the bat for supper or would he? Then the leader explained to Redpaw that he was assigning Shillelagh as his apprentice. "So does this mean I am a warrior?" the apprentice asked. "You are always talking to me about the warrior code." "Not exactly." the leader meowed "You are a warrior apprentice and she is going to be an apprentice of a warrior apprentice." "THAT IS CRAZY!" Redpaw meowed. "I think I better talk to my mentor about this." "What's the matter Redpaw?" the leader asked "You are always saying that I am holding you back and now I am giving you a chance to prove it." "Something is not right Alligatorstar" the apprentice meowed "Number one, you are not giving me a real apprentice, you are assigning a rouge to me and calling her my apprentice. Number two, I am not an eldgible mentor because I am not a warrior. Number three, why in Star Clan would you want anybody to mentor a rouge who you are probably going to exile anyway?" then the apprentice paused "Unless, you want her to observe me. Is that what this is about?" "FINE" the leader growled "Speak to your mentor, I was going to observe how that goes and consider allowing her to stay, but I can tell her she has to leave our clan at dawn because you are not interested in mentoring her."

Redpaw-Tidal Clan

Redpaw went to the warrior's den to find Lynxtail. "Lynxtail" the apprentice meowed "I have to talk to you. Something strange has gotten to Alligatorstar. He wants me to mentor Shillelagh as your apprentice. I find that very strange. I think he is using her to spy on me. What should I do? I wish I was a warrior like you."
@LostGhost7021 @AndromedaFlight @EvergreenUwU @Zantana @DarkMoon9 @DragonWing24 @Joebean12 @EverlastingRoses @fredward

Redpaw-Tidal Clan

As the injured apprentice picked up the scent of Acornpelt and began waving his bloody tail "Acornpelt" the apprentice meowed. "I am up here. I knew you would come." As the medicine cat made his way up the tree to where the injured apprentice was to tend to his injury, Acornpelt realized that about half of his tail had been bitten off and the apprentice had lost a lot of blood. other than that the apprentice seemed fine, but would now have a tail that looked more like the tail of his mentor. "Did my father exile you yet?" the apprentice asked as the medicine cat was treating his wound. As Acronpelt began to tell him whatever he tells the apprentice, Redpaw begain to lay some strong words about Alligatorstar. "Acornpelt, you are a talented medicine cat and it would be a waste of Star Clan's work for you to become a rouge again. If Alligatorstar exiles you, I am going with you and we are going to start a new clan. My mentor Lynxtail is qualified to be our leader and if you can convince her to go to the moon pool, I am sure Star Clan will give her the nine lives of a leader. Shillelagh will probably join us too if she is exiled and I think I can get Blossompaw to join us too. Once Lynxtail is given her nine lives she can pick Shillelagh as her deputy and with you as the clan medicine cat that is all we need to start a whole new clan and not to mention me as a warrior. But you need to convince my mentor to go the the moon pool. Star Clan will except her. I just know they will. " Suddenly, the sun went down and all that could be heard was the sound of crickets. "Are you hungry?" the apprentice asked as he stood up. The sound of locus were everywhere and they seemed to be flying in the tree. "Stay still and don't make a sound" the apprentice meowed in a whisper. The sound of locus flying around and making their noise continued. Suddenly Redpaw jumped up at a higher branch and there was a screeching sound. The apprentice had in his mouth what looked like a very big rat, but the rat had black wings and the wings were slapping him in the face as the animal made a screeching sound. Redpaw shook his head as his face got slapped a few times making a popping sound, but eventually, the apprentice brought the creature to it demise. After making the kill, Redpaw placed the fresh kill infront of Acornpelt. "They taste something like a mouse, but a lot less tough." Redpaw explained. "However, you have to be able to hunt a night to catch one because they are nocturnal. They rely on sound because they do not see very well. They mostly hunt those bugs that make that loud sound. Please, try it." And Redpaw handed the bat to Acornpelt. In the morning, Redpaw's tail had for the most part stopped bleeding and the apprentice decided to return to Tidal Clan camp which both cats would return.

Alligatorstar-Tidal Clan

Once Redpaw returned to Tidal Clan camp with Acornpelt, Alligatorstar thanked the rouge medicine cat for taking care of his son and told him to grab something from the clan fresh kill pile and take a rest in the medicine cat den, but Acornpelt probably would not be hungry because he had the bat for supper or would he? Then the leader explained to Redpaw that he was assigning Shillelagh as his apprentice. "So does this mean I am a warrior?" the apprentice asked. "You are always talking to me about the warrior code." "Not exactly." the leader meowed "You are a warrior apprentice and she is going to be an apprentice of a warrior apprentice." "THAT IS CRAZY!" Redpaw meowed. "I think I better talk to my mentor about this." "What's the matter Redpaw?" the leader asked "You are always saying that I am holding you back and now I am giving you a chance to prove it." "Something is not right Alligatorstar" the apprentice meowed "Number one, you are not giving me a real apprentice, you are assigning a rouge to me and calling her my apprentice. Number two, I am not an eldgible mentor because I am not a warrior. Number three, why in Star Clan would you want anybody to mentor a rouge who you are probably going to exile anyway?" then the apprentice paused "Unless, you want her to observe me. Is that what this is about?" "FINE" the leader growled "Speak to your mentor, I was going to observe how that goes and consider allowing her to stay, but I can tell her she has to leave our clan at dawn because you are not interested in mentoring her."

Redpaw-Tidal Clan

Redpaw went to the warrior's den to find Lynxtail. "Lynxtail" the apprentice meowed "I have to talk to you. Something strange has gotten to Alligatorstar. He wants me to mentor Shillelagh as your apprentice. I find that very strange. I think he is using her to spy on me. What should I do? I wish I was a warrior like you."
QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight
Breezepaw-Tidal

Breezepaw spotted Alligatorstar and tugged on his tail. "When are we going to train?" She whispered loudly.
@Alligatorsight
Breezepaw-Tidal

Breezepaw spotted Alligatorstar and tugged on his tail. "When are we going to train?" She whispered loudly.
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
@DragonWing24

Alligatorstar looked at his apprentice. "What did you learn yesterday from that hunting trip by the river?" the leader asked "We as a clan have to learn to survive and the first thing I wanted you to learn is that hunting by the river can be dangerous. Redpaw was right, we should always watch for alligators, but today I want you to visit CrestingWave in the elder's den. I know you might find the elder's stories boring, but there is a lot you can learn from what they tell you which will be useful to you when you become a warrior. Tomorrow, I want you to pay her another visit first thing in the morning and make to remove any tics attached to her and we will begin battle training.
@DragonWing24

Alligatorstar looked at his apprentice. "What did you learn yesterday from that hunting trip by the river?" the leader asked "We as a clan have to learn to survive and the first thing I wanted you to learn is that hunting by the river can be dangerous. Redpaw was right, we should always watch for alligators, but today I want you to visit CrestingWave in the elder's den. I know you might find the elder's stories boring, but there is a lot you can learn from what they tell you which will be useful to you when you become a warrior. Tomorrow, I want you to pay her another visit first thing in the morning and make to remove any tics attached to her and we will begin battle training.
QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight @everlastingroses
Breezpaw-tidal
"Alright," Breezpaw said ruefully, and trudges toward the Elders' den.
"Crestingwave, can you tell me a story?" she said to the elder.
@Alligatorsight @everlastingroses
Breezpaw-tidal
"Alright," Breezpaw said ruefully, and trudges toward the Elders' den.
"Crestingwave, can you tell me a story?" she said to the elder.
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
Name: Wanderkit
Previous Names: NA
Future Names: Wanderpaw, Wanderspot
~~~~~
Clan: Tidalclan
Rank in Clan: kit
Years in Rank: apprenticed in a bit
Mentor: NA
Apprentice: NA
Lives left (if leader): NA
~~~~~
Personality: curiosity will be the death of them. not very perceptive, and constantly wanders to where they’re not supposed to be, hence their name. Has practically no self control. Not very good at combat.
Relationships: (help?)
Family Members: (does anyone mind?)
~~~~~
Image/Description: A dark gray Egyptian Mau, with black spots along their pelt.
Owner of Character: awanderingprson
Name: Wanderkit
Previous Names: NA
Future Names: Wanderpaw, Wanderspot
~~~~~
Clan: Tidalclan
Rank in Clan: kit
Years in Rank: apprenticed in a bit
Mentor: NA
Apprentice: NA
Lives left (if leader): NA
~~~~~
Personality: curiosity will be the death of them. not very perceptive, and constantly wanders to where they’re not supposed to be, hence their name. Has practically no self control. Not very good at combat.
Relationships: (help?)
Family Members: (does anyone mind?)
~~~~~
Image/Description: A dark gray Egyptian Mau, with black spots along their pelt.
Owner of Character: awanderingprson
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55