Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay ~ Open/Started
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@DragonWing24
CrestingWave - TidalClan
The elder thought solemnly. "Of course, Breezepaw." She smiled lightly before
licking her paw. "Anything you'd like to hear about?"
@DragonWing24
CrestingWave - TidalClan
The elder thought solemnly. "Of course, Breezepaw." She smiled lightly before
licking her paw. "Anything you'd like to hear about?"
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
@LostGhost7021 @AndromedaFlight @EvergreenUwU @Zantana @DarkMoon9 @DragonWing24 @AndromedaFlight @Joebean12 @EverlastingRoses

Could somebody please verify who's character Shilleagh belongs to? She is not listed on the character list. She is a rouge that is currently in Tidal Clan.
@LostGhost7021 @AndromedaFlight @EvergreenUwU @Zantana @DarkMoon9 @DragonWing24 @AndromedaFlight @Joebean12 @EverlastingRoses

Could somebody please verify who's character Shilleagh belongs to? She is not listed on the character list. She is a rouge that is currently in Tidal Clan.
QMoR6fx.png
@Alligatorsight
She belongs to DarkMoon9
@Alligatorsight
She belongs to DarkMoon9
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Thankyou @Magowor

Could you please add Shilleagh rouge to the character list? And if you need the owner to fill out the sheet, please let @DarkMoon9 know. @EvergreenUwU

Thankyou @Magowor

Could you please add Shilleagh rouge to the character list? And if you need the owner to fill out the sheet, please let @DarkMoon9 know. @EvergreenUwU

QMoR6fx.png
Can I join xD I mean I do not have a cat
Can I join xD I mean I do not have a cat
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
@Di4erent
Sure! Though, EvergreenUwU may be a bit overwhelmed at the moment, there are a lot more new characters to keep track of. If you do make a new character, do you mind making it a FlareClan cat? It's kind of empty
@Di4erent
Sure! Though, EvergreenUwU may be a bit overwhelmed at the moment, there are a lot more new characters to keep track of. If you do make a new character, do you mind making it a FlareClan cat? It's kind of empty
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Alr sure thing anyways here is my cat
Color- Black
Eye color- Purple
Special traits- has a purple paw. Is a excellent warrior
Name- PurpleSoul
Story, he was a little kitten when the old leader of FlareClan brought him to be raised, thought it was tough growing up with a clan leader as his parent. Purplekit knew that one day he will become leader, a d lead the clans to peace. Thought not alot of cats knew about all he was known for was a his Purple eyes and paw. Soon he will be that shining star who will become leader and make his dream come true.
Alr sure thing anyways here is my cat
Color- Black
Eye color- Purple
Special traits- has a purple paw. Is a excellent warrior
Name- PurpleSoul
Story, he was a little kitten when the old leader of FlareClan brought him to be raised, thought it was tough growing up with a clan leader as his parent. Purplekit knew that one day he will become leader, a d lead the clans to peace. Thought not alot of cats knew about all he was known for was a his Purple eyes and paw. Soon he will be that shining star who will become leader and make his dream come true.
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
@everlastingroses

Breezepaw-tidal
"Anything, nothing specific." Breezepaw said.
@everlastingroses

Breezepaw-tidal
"Anything, nothing specific." Breezepaw said.
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
@DragonWing24
CrestingWave - TidalClan
CrestingWave nodded and tilted her head again. "Would a story about a very
brave medicine cat interest you?" She asked the apprentice with a light and airy tone. She flicked the tip of her tail lightly, since she couldn't move most of it. "It's a bit of a long story, if you don't mind."
@DragonWing24
CrestingWave - TidalClan
CrestingWave nodded and tilted her head again. "Would a story about a very
brave medicine cat interest you?" She asked the apprentice with a light and airy tone. She flicked the tip of her tail lightly, since she couldn't move most of it. "It's a bit of a long story, if you don't mind."
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
@everlastingroses
Breezepaw-Tidal
"I would be delighted!" she rested her tail on the elder's.
@everlastingroses
Breezepaw-Tidal
"I would be delighted!" she rested her tail on the elder's.
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png