Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay ~ Open/Started
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Zantana [b]Redpaw-Tidal[/b] Redpaw listened to the advice of his mentor "If you make one choice wrong, it will haunt you for the rest of your nine lives, leader or not.". That is why you should be Lynxstar." the apprentice retorted "Am I a bad apprentice? I feel like I am trying to do what is best for the clan and Alligatorstar keeps holding me back. I am one of the best hunters, at least for an apprentice. I am still the only cat to kill an alligator and I sense that finding Acornpelt is a message from Star Clan. However, I am no leader right now. I think it is a sign we were meant to star a new clan and take Acornpelt as our medicine cat. It is a matter of time before Alligatorstar makes him and that other rouge leave and you know it." [quote]Smokestar-StarClan[/quote] That night Lynxtail had a dream which a Star Clan cat paid her a visit "Lynxtail" the voice meowed. It was Smokestar, the previous Tidal Clan leader who also had been a medicine cat at one time of her career. "I see you apprentice believes in you becoming clan leader of a new clan and Acornpelt is in fact a medicine cat who still has a few good moons left in his career. However, eceiving your nine lives can be a very painful thing because you must experience the demise of every cat that gives you one of your nine lives. Plus, you must be excepted by Star Clan and we do not take that choice very light. Do you think you can go through with it?" (IF Lynxtail shows interest in pursuing, continue otherwise this will not happen) "Very well Lynxtail." the voice of Smokestar retorted. "You must not leave to start this new clan until you mentor becomes a warrior. Once he is a warrior, he must take on an apprentice before you can make him your deputy and you will have to run the clan without a deputy for a while. This is a major challenge. Think about it and I will see you soon."
@Zantana

Redpaw-Tidal

Redpaw listened to the advice of his mentor "If you make one choice wrong, it will haunt you for the rest of your nine lives, leader or not.". That is why you should be Lynxstar." the apprentice retorted "Am I a bad apprentice? I feel like I am trying to do what is best for the clan and Alligatorstar keeps holding me back. I am one of the best hunters, at least for an apprentice. I am still the only cat to kill an alligator and I sense that finding Acornpelt is a message from Star Clan. However, I am no leader right now. I think it is a sign we were meant to star a new clan and take Acornpelt as our medicine cat. It is a matter of time before Alligatorstar makes him and that other rouge leave and you know it."

Quote:
Smokestar-StarClan

That night Lynxtail had a dream which a Star Clan cat paid her a visit "Lynxtail" the voice meowed. It was Smokestar, the previous Tidal Clan leader who also had been a medicine cat at one time of her career. "I see you apprentice believes in you becoming clan leader of a new clan and Acornpelt is in fact a medicine cat who still has a few good moons left in his career. However, eceiving your nine lives can be a very painful thing because you must experience the demise of every cat that gives you one of your nine lives. Plus, you must be excepted by Star Clan and we do not take that choice very light. Do you think you can go through with it?"

(IF Lynxtail shows interest in pursuing, continue otherwise this will not happen)

"Very well Lynxtail." the voice of Smokestar retorted. "You must not leave to start this new clan until you mentor becomes a warrior. Once he is a warrior, he must take on an apprentice before you can make him your deputy and you will have to run the clan without a deputy for a while. This is a major challenge. Think about it and I will see you soon."

QMoR6fx.png
Breezepaw : Tidal

after executing her boredom the whole night with the moss ball, Breezepaw sat up and searched for Redpaw. He was sleeping in a pile of moss. She wondered, when am I getting a mentor? I'm the only apprentice without one.
Breezepaw : Tidal

after executing her boredom the whole night with the moss ball, Breezepaw sat up and searched for Redpaw. He was sleeping in a pile of moss. She wondered, when am I getting a mentor? I'm the only apprentice without one.
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
@DragonWing24 @AndromedaFlight @Zantana

Alligatorstar-Tidal Clan

In the same meeting which Blossomkit became an apprentice, AlligatorStar turned to Breezepaw with interest as he apprentice wondered why she still was without a mentor. "Breezepaw," the leader meowed "You have been an apprentice longer than Redpaw and Blossompaw and since you are without a mentor, I have decided that I will be your mentor. I have reviewed the warrior code and there is nothing in the warrior code that says a leader cannot have an apprentice, so I will be your mentor." Redpaw's expression indicated that Alligatorstar was up to something because Clan leaders tend to appoint their mentors as their deputy. and if Shadepelt ever stepped down, Breezepaw would stand a good chance of becoming deputy if she was a senior warrior by then.

The following day, the clan leader ordered a hunting patrol which all three apprentices will go on a hunting patrol with their mentors. "Yes" retorted Alligatorstar, that does mean that I will be going too and Shadepelt will be respoinsible for running the clan while we are out.

As the three apprentices headed to the river to go fishing with their mentors, the water seemed docile. There was a school of fish hanging out by the bank. This might tempt Blossompaw and Breeze paw to go there, but Redpaw said "No stay away something is not right" Redpaw's tone sounded like he was being arrogant again and he stayed back, but Alligatorstar turned to his son. "And I suppose you are looking for an excuse to get out of hunting.", but Redpaw's fur rose and the apprentice stood against his father "You are not my mentor and I will deal with Lynxtail." "But I am" "YOU ARE NOT MY MENTOR" the apprentice hissed. "And I suggest you worry about your apprentice, but I am not going nowhere." the apprentice growled in bad grammar. Suddenly the water began to splash as the fish began jumping. Both apprentices were catching more than their share and strangly the school was not moving. "Lynxtail" Alligatorstar meowed. "How do you feel about seeing your apprentice who seems to know it all being outfished?" Suddenly, Redpaw screamed "BLOSSOMPAW and ran to the location where they were fishing and leaped into the water. As Redpaw leaped into the water and was about to make a believed splash the head of an alligator popped up about a foot from Blossompaw. The Alligator was big enough to swallow either apprentice and Redpaw was on the gators head. Lucky for the apprentices when Red paw jumped on the gators head, it shut his mouth, but not before the gator had part of Redpaw's tail in his mouth. "RUN Blossompaw! RUN Breezepaw!" The gator was swishing and splashing trying to throw the apprentice off it's head and hopefully drag him in the river being his taill was in his mouth, but the claws were sunk deep into the gators skull. Red paw kept telling them to get away from the water. "I am coming Redpaw" growled Alligatorstar. "You four stand back. I still have seven lives." "NO AlligatorStar" bellowed Redpaw. "If this reptile drags you under water, it will take all your remaining lives." However, the clan leader did not listen and went after his son. Alligatorstar grabbed Redpaw by the fur with his mouth. "Let go Alligatorstar, you are going to get yourself killed." screamed Redpaw. as the apprentice took a swipe at the gators eye and the reptile swung his head throwing both cats off and retreated. However, the gator had bitten off a good portion of Redpaw's tail and was bleeding. "I told you something was not right" the apprentice hissed. "When they saw us and did not flinch I knew they were hiding from something much bigger. but NOOOO nobody listens to the son of Alligatorstar who knows it all. Red paw then climbed up a tree and sat there. "Come down Redpaw, you need to be tended to by Shellswirl in the medicine cat den. "No the alligator will follow my blood trail back to camp." retorted Redpaw. "Send Acornpelt." "You want me to" before Alligatorstar could finish, Redpaw repeated his instructions "I said send Acornpelt. Tell him where I am. He will find me up in this tree. Perhaps this time you will listen to me. And Blossompaw, take care of Crescantwave for me." Alligatorstar realized that that time Redpaw was right and turned to Lynxtail. "Lynxtail, I don't know what you have been teaching your apprentice, but if he would learn to obey the warrior code, he will make a fine warrior, but do you think I should let Acornpelt tend to him? and do you think he will do it if I asked him?" What Redpaw did today was exactly Alligatorstar had made the rule that hunting patrols by the river must always be in groups of three and the fact that Redpaw was concerned about the apprentice duties being done when he asked Blossompaw to take care of Crescantwaye is probably going to make Lynxtail feel her apprentice is doing what he is suppose to. Alligatorstar was wrong that time and did not have much of a defense.

NOTE: if the two apprentices listen to Redpaw and avoid the river, there will not be any fish to bring back to the freshkill pile but Redpaw will still jump on that gator's head because the gator was stalking the cats once it realized they were after the fish.
@DragonWing24 @AndromedaFlight @Zantana

Alligatorstar-Tidal Clan

In the same meeting which Blossomkit became an apprentice, AlligatorStar turned to Breezepaw with interest as he apprentice wondered why she still was without a mentor. "Breezepaw," the leader meowed "You have been an apprentice longer than Redpaw and Blossompaw and since you are without a mentor, I have decided that I will be your mentor. I have reviewed the warrior code and there is nothing in the warrior code that says a leader cannot have an apprentice, so I will be your mentor." Redpaw's expression indicated that Alligatorstar was up to something because Clan leaders tend to appoint their mentors as their deputy. and if Shadepelt ever stepped down, Breezepaw would stand a good chance of becoming deputy if she was a senior warrior by then.

The following day, the clan leader ordered a hunting patrol which all three apprentices will go on a hunting patrol with their mentors. "Yes" retorted Alligatorstar, that does mean that I will be going too and Shadepelt will be respoinsible for running the clan while we are out.

As the three apprentices headed to the river to go fishing with their mentors, the water seemed docile. There was a school of fish hanging out by the bank. This might tempt Blossompaw and Breeze paw to go there, but Redpaw said "No stay away something is not right" Redpaw's tone sounded like he was being arrogant again and he stayed back, but Alligatorstar turned to his son. "And I suppose you are looking for an excuse to get out of hunting.", but Redpaw's fur rose and the apprentice stood against his father "You are not my mentor and I will deal with Lynxtail." "But I am" "YOU ARE NOT MY MENTOR" the apprentice hissed. "And I suggest you worry about your apprentice, but I am not going nowhere." the apprentice growled in bad grammar. Suddenly the water began to splash as the fish began jumping. Both apprentices were catching more than their share and strangly the school was not moving. "Lynxtail" Alligatorstar meowed. "How do you feel about seeing your apprentice who seems to know it all being outfished?" Suddenly, Redpaw screamed "BLOSSOMPAW and ran to the location where they were fishing and leaped into the water. As Redpaw leaped into the water and was about to make a believed splash the head of an alligator popped up about a foot from Blossompaw. The Alligator was big enough to swallow either apprentice and Redpaw was on the gators head. Lucky for the apprentices when Red paw jumped on the gators head, it shut his mouth, but not before the gator had part of Redpaw's tail in his mouth. "RUN Blossompaw! RUN Breezepaw!" The gator was swishing and splashing trying to throw the apprentice off it's head and hopefully drag him in the river being his taill was in his mouth, but the claws were sunk deep into the gators skull. Red paw kept telling them to get away from the water. "I am coming Redpaw" growled Alligatorstar. "You four stand back. I still have seven lives." "NO AlligatorStar" bellowed Redpaw. "If this reptile drags you under water, it will take all your remaining lives." However, the clan leader did not listen and went after his son. Alligatorstar grabbed Redpaw by the fur with his mouth. "Let go Alligatorstar, you are going to get yourself killed." screamed Redpaw. as the apprentice took a swipe at the gators eye and the reptile swung his head throwing both cats off and retreated. However, the gator had bitten off a good portion of Redpaw's tail and was bleeding. "I told you something was not right" the apprentice hissed. "When they saw us and did not flinch I knew they were hiding from something much bigger. but NOOOO nobody listens to the son of Alligatorstar who knows it all. Red paw then climbed up a tree and sat there. "Come down Redpaw, you need to be tended to by Shellswirl in the medicine cat den. "No the alligator will follow my blood trail back to camp." retorted Redpaw. "Send Acornpelt." "You want me to" before Alligatorstar could finish, Redpaw repeated his instructions "I said send Acornpelt. Tell him where I am. He will find me up in this tree. Perhaps this time you will listen to me. And Blossompaw, take care of Crescantwave for me." Alligatorstar realized that that time Redpaw was right and turned to Lynxtail. "Lynxtail, I don't know what you have been teaching your apprentice, but if he would learn to obey the warrior code, he will make a fine warrior, but do you think I should let Acornpelt tend to him? and do you think he will do it if I asked him?" What Redpaw did today was exactly Alligatorstar had made the rule that hunting patrols by the river must always be in groups of three and the fact that Redpaw was concerned about the apprentice duties being done when he asked Blossompaw to take care of Crescantwaye is probably going to make Lynxtail feel her apprentice is doing what he is suppose to. Alligatorstar was wrong that time and did not have much of a defense.

NOTE: if the two apprentices listen to Redpaw and avoid the river, there will not be any fish to bring back to the freshkill pile but Redpaw will still jump on that gator's head because the gator was stalking the cats once it realized they were after the fish.
QMoR6fx.png
Name: One Eye
Previous Names: N/A if none
Future Names: N/A if none
~~~~~
Clan: none
Rank in Clan: N/A
Years in Rank:N/a
Mentor:n/a
Apprenticen/a:
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: hunts fish but smart enough to hunt four leg animals who hunt fish by the river
Relationships: Enemy to any cat that hunts by the river
Family Members:unknown how many
~~~~~
Image/Description: One Eye is a six foot alligator who has only one eye because on confrontation between Redpaw. One eye does not speak cat language.
Owner of Character: Alligatorsight
Name: One Eye
Previous Names: N/A if none
Future Names: N/A if none
~~~~~
Clan: none
Rank in Clan: N/A
Years in Rank:N/a
Mentor:n/a
Apprenticen/a:
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: hunts fish but smart enough to hunt four leg animals who hunt fish by the river
Relationships: Enemy to any cat that hunts by the river
Family Members:unknown how many
~~~~~
Image/Description: One Eye is a six foot alligator who has only one eye because on confrontation between Redpaw. One eye does not speak cat language.
Owner of Character: Alligatorsight
QMoR6fx.png
goosewhisker
tom || 3 || warrior || crush; ottertail || kits; pebblepaw + stonepaw || location; tidalclan camp || tags; open

a sigh left the large, dark dappled tom as he laid in the camp clearing, tail flicking he rolled onto his side, feeling bored and lazy the tom quickly rose to his white paws "this is ridiculous, I need something to do" Goosewhisker grumbled as he scanned the clearing for the Deputy.

pebblepaw
she || 9 m. || apprentice || mentor; open || crush; open || location; tidalclan camp || tags; stonepaw

flattening her ears the large dark gray tabby turned her yellow orbs to the she-cat beside her "h-hey Stonepaw, do y-you think our mentors are g-gonna take us out today?" she questioned softly, he attention suddenly shifted as a large dark gray dappled tom stormed around camp "or perhapse Goosewhisker could t-take us" Pebblepaw added, pointing towards the large tom with her tail.

stonepaw
she || 9 m. || apprentice || mentor; open || crush; open || location; tidalclan camp || tags; pebblepaw

she was quiet as she listened to Pebblepaw, dark orbs observing the clan as they sat together near the apprentices den, cold blue orbs shifted to Goosewhisker as her sister spoke tgeir father's name, wondering if he would take them out. shrugging her shoulders the large dark gray tabby rose to her paws "lets ask" Stonepaw said casually as she made her way over to the large warrior.
goosewhisker
tom || 3 || warrior || crush; ottertail || kits; pebblepaw + stonepaw || location; tidalclan camp || tags; open

a sigh left the large, dark dappled tom as he laid in the camp clearing, tail flicking he rolled onto his side, feeling bored and lazy the tom quickly rose to his white paws "this is ridiculous, I need something to do" Goosewhisker grumbled as he scanned the clearing for the Deputy.

pebblepaw
she || 9 m. || apprentice || mentor; open || crush; open || location; tidalclan camp || tags; stonepaw

flattening her ears the large dark gray tabby turned her yellow orbs to the she-cat beside her "h-hey Stonepaw, do y-you think our mentors are g-gonna take us out today?" she questioned softly, he attention suddenly shifted as a large dark gray dappled tom stormed around camp "or perhapse Goosewhisker could t-take us" Pebblepaw added, pointing towards the large tom with her tail.

stonepaw
she || 9 m. || apprentice || mentor; open || crush; open || location; tidalclan camp || tags; pebblepaw

she was quiet as she listened to Pebblepaw, dark orbs observing the clan as they sat together near the apprentices den, cold blue orbs shifted to Goosewhisker as her sister spoke tgeir father's name, wondering if he would take them out. shrugging her shoulders the large dark gray tabby rose to her paws "lets ask" Stonepaw said casually as she made her way over to the large warrior.
@LostGhost7021 @AndromedaFlight @EvergreenUwU @Zantana @DarkMoon9 @DragonWing24 @Joebean12 @EverlastingRoses [b]One Eye- Alligator of the river[/b] One Eye, the six foot alligator who now has only one eye was stalking the area of the river where the reptile almost made a meal out of Redpaw. Redpaw was still sitting up in the tree where the apprentice had been since the confrontation. The gator could smell the blood of his tail which part of had been chewed off. Redpaw, on the other hand waited in hopes that Alligatorstar would send Acornpelt to tend to his injuries. [b]Alligatorstr-Tidal Clan[/b] As the hunting patrol was returning to camp and Alligatorstar checked back in with his Deputy. "ShadePelt" the leader meowed. "We are back and Lynxtail's apprentice has been attacked by an alligator. He managed to escape and climb up a tree and refused to come down and is requesting we send the rouge Acornpelt to tend to his injuries instead of one of our medicine cats." After checking back with his deputy, Alligatorstar went to see the medicine cats in the medicine cat den. "Acornpelt, I would like to have a word with you." the leader mowed. In front of the other two medicine cats, the clan leader began to speak. [quote]Acornpelt. I know you were once chosen to be a medicine cat by Star Clan and I have no disrespect for that, but here you are considered a rouge. We already have two medicine cats in this clan and we have no need for a 3rd medicine cat. HOWEVER, Redpaw has been attacked by an alligator, managed to escape and climb up a tree near the river. For some reason, he has asked me to send you to tend to his injuries. I am going to comply to Redpaw's request and send you. In return for tending to Redpaw, I will allow you to stay in Tidal Clan for another moon. After that we will talk.[/quote] Then the leader turned his attentioin to the other rouge. [b]Shillelagh, Just like Acornpelt you are also considered a rouge here. You are about the age of what we call a Senior warrior, but you have no warrior training as far as I know. Here, we usually start warrior training when the cats are about the age of Blossompaw who I just made an apprentice. If you can convince me we have use for you, I will allow you to stay, but for now, I am going to assign you as an undercover apprentice to my son Redpaw. I when my son returns, I am going to tell him that you are his apprentice, but I am really using you to observe him. I want you to report to me everything to me. Lynxtail, Redpaw's mentor will be monitoring the progress and any real warrior training including learning the warrior code, you will learn from her for she is the experienced warrior. In return for going undercover, I will allow you to stay in our clan for a moon. After that, we will talk. Both of you think about my offer. I will give you until sundown for an answer. If either of you decline my offer, you will have to leave Tidal clan tomorrow at sunrise. [/b]
@LostGhost7021 @AndromedaFlight @EvergreenUwU @Zantana @DarkMoon9 @DragonWing24 @Joebean12 @EverlastingRoses

One Eye- Alligator of the river

One Eye, the six foot alligator who now has only one eye was stalking the area of the river where the reptile almost made a meal out of Redpaw. Redpaw was still sitting up in the tree where the apprentice had been since the confrontation. The gator could smell the blood of his tail which part of had been chewed off.

Redpaw, on the other hand waited in hopes that Alligatorstar would send Acornpelt to tend to his injuries.

Alligatorstr-Tidal Clan

As the hunting patrol was returning to camp and Alligatorstar checked back in with his Deputy. "ShadePelt" the leader meowed. "We are back and Lynxtail's apprentice has been attacked by an alligator. He managed to escape and climb up a tree and refused to come down and is requesting we send the rouge Acornpelt to tend to his injuries instead of one of our medicine cats."

After checking back with his deputy, Alligatorstar went to see the medicine cats in the medicine cat den. "Acornpelt, I would like to have a word with you." the leader mowed. In front of the other two medicine cats, the clan leader began to speak.
Quote:
Acornpelt. I know you were once chosen to be a medicine cat by Star Clan and I have no disrespect for that, but here you are considered a rouge. We already have two medicine cats in this clan and we have no need for a 3rd medicine cat. HOWEVER, Redpaw has been attacked by an alligator, managed to escape and climb up a tree near the river. For some reason, he has asked me to send you to tend to his injuries. I am going to comply to Redpaw's request and send you. In return for tending to Redpaw, I will allow you to stay in Tidal Clan for another moon. After that we will talk.

Then the leader turned his attentioin to the other rouge.

Shillelagh, Just like Acornpelt you are also considered a rouge here. You are about the age of what we call a Senior warrior, but you have no warrior training as far as I know. Here, we usually start warrior training when the cats are about the age of Blossompaw who I just made an apprentice. If you can convince me we have use for you, I will allow you to stay, but for now, I am going to assign you as an undercover apprentice to my son Redpaw. I when my son returns, I am going to tell him that you are his apprentice, but I am really using you to observe him. I want you to report to me everything to me. Lynxtail, Redpaw's mentor will be monitoring the progress and any real warrior training including learning the warrior code, you will learn from her for she is the experienced warrior. In return for going undercover, I will allow you to stay in our clan for a moon. After that, we will talk.

Both of you think about my offer. I will give you until sundown for an answer. If either of you decline my offer, you will have to leave Tidal clan tomorrow at sunrise.

QMoR6fx.png
@EvergreenUwU
Could you delete my characters in Snowclan? Ive decided i can only really take one character at once (idk maybe make them rouge cats or just completely delete them? i dont care) -anyway, happy st. Patricks day! Sorry for any inconvenience!
Edit: could you make either frostleaf or shadowclaw part of starclan or both if you’d like?
@EvergreenUwU
Could you delete my characters in Snowclan? Ive decided i can only really take one character at once (idk maybe make them rouge cats or just completely delete them? i dont care) -anyway, happy st. Patricks day! Sorry for any inconvenience!
Edit: could you make either frostleaf or shadowclaw part of starclan or both if you’d like?
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm

Sugestion.

Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives.
@LeWorm

Sugestion.

Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives.
QMoR6fx.png
[quote name="Alligatorsight" date="2021-03-17 12:20:32" ] @/LeWorm Sugestion. Why not kill atleast one off and make them a Star Clan cat which you only use when you want to visit a cat in a Star Clan dream. Sooner or later we are going to need Star Clan cats when the clans get new leader and we have to pick the nine lives. [/quote] ok! that would be good thanks for the suggestion! :D
Alligatorsight wrote on 2021-03-17 12:20:32:
@/LeWorm

Sugestion.

ok! that would be good
thanks for the suggestion! :D
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@Alligatorsight

Acornpelt's ears perked up, and he shook off his pelt as he sprung to his paws. "Oh, dear Starclan." He muttered under his breath. Acornpelt began walking out of the den until the leader, Alligatorstar, spoke once more. "I'll be leaving whenever you want, sir. I understand you're busy and I respect your choice." He dipped his head respectfully.

As the leader finished, Acornpelt darted out of the den and sprung out into the forest undergrowth, making his way to the river. Why, why, why is he by the river? The cat growled to himself, then leapt up a tall, towering rock. His gaze searched around the grass for a while, until he saw a long, scaly tail swinging side to side.

"Wow, this is a brilliant idea!" He hissed under his breath, then sprung along a series of roots, jumping over them all until he saw the glow of the sun reflecting off the water's surface. He narrowed his amber eyes to study the river closer.

"Redpaw!" He shouted through the trees, his hackles rising in worry. As he sprinted through the green plants and tall grass, he skidded to a stop at the river. There was no sign of the apprentice for as far as he could tell. His whiskers twitched, and he jumped along the bank, racing to find the injured cat.

Lynxtail listened to the leader as he continued on, then nodded, lifting her head to look at Alligatorstar. "You want me to spy on Redpaw, the apprentice as he trains... an apprentice...?" She sounded puzzled, an brow furrowed and the other arched in confusion. "That seems a bit... odd, but, okay." She raised her shoulders, shrugging.
@Alligatorsight

Acornpelt's ears perked up, and he shook off his pelt as he sprung to his paws. "Oh, dear Starclan." He muttered under his breath. Acornpelt began walking out of the den until the leader, Alligatorstar, spoke once more. "I'll be leaving whenever you want, sir. I understand you're busy and I respect your choice." He dipped his head respectfully.

As the leader finished, Acornpelt darted out of the den and sprung out into the forest undergrowth, making his way to the river. Why, why, why is he by the river? The cat growled to himself, then leapt up a tall, towering rock. His gaze searched around the grass for a while, until he saw a long, scaly tail swinging side to side.

"Wow, this is a brilliant idea!" He hissed under his breath, then sprung along a series of roots, jumping over them all until he saw the glow of the sun reflecting off the water's surface. He narrowed his amber eyes to study the river closer.

"Redpaw!" He shouted through the trees, his hackles rising in worry. As he sprinted through the green plants and tall grass, he skidded to a stop at the river. There was no sign of the apprentice for as far as he could tell. His whiskers twitched, and he jumped along the bank, racing to find the injured cat.

Lynxtail listened to the leader as he continued on, then nodded, lifting her head to look at Alligatorstar. "You want me to spy on Redpaw, the apprentice as he trains... an apprentice...?" She sounded puzzled, an brow furrowed and the other arched in confusion. "That seems a bit... odd, but, okay." She raised her shoulders, shrugging.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55