Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I have been trying to brew purple sludge by melting down trinket after trinket but all I ever get is green sludge. If anyone really needs green sludge and wants to give me purple sludge Hmu. I just want the purple glowing claw thingies.
I have been trying to brew purple sludge by melting down trinket after trinket but all I ever get is green sludge. If anyone really needs green sludge and wants to give me purple sludge Hmu. I just want the purple glowing claw thingies.
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
you ever just:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooo
you ever just:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooo
I JUST ACCIDENTALLY CALLED THE GOVERNMENT THE DEVELOPERS IN MY HEAD
this is much funnier than it should be
I JUST ACCIDENTALLY CALLED THE GOVERNMENT THE DEVELOPERS IN MY HEAD
this is much funnier than it should be
Twice now
Twice I’ve slightly soured a good mood with my ‘problems’
Like this time wasn’t too bad I don’t think but still
Sure I can’t always be a ‘sunshine’ friend but y’know
I don’t her worried over me of all people
I don’t even have problems
I don’t want her being worried
I love her too much
Just man
Twice now
Twice I’ve slightly soured a good mood with my ‘problems’
Like this time wasn’t too bad I don’t think but still
Sure I can’t always be a ‘sunshine’ friend but y’know
I don’t her worried over me of all people
I don’t even have problems
I don’t want her being worried
I love her too much
Just man
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Augh I can't get this drawing to look right. *flips table*
Augh I can't get this drawing to look right. *flips table*
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
why is it every rpg gotta have some rule where "yeah in order to unlock everything you gotta do EVERYTHING on playthru one then go to a NG+ and unlock the rest of it :)" like. man i just wanna have one complete save file. i know its to enforce replayability but honestly if i liked the game enough i'd just do it anyway why do u have to force me to do smt just so i'll replay the game again it is a MASSIVE petpeeve but in reality it doesnt rly matter
why is it every rpg gotta have some rule where "yeah in order to unlock everything you gotta do EVERYTHING on playthru one then go to a NG+ and unlock the rest of it :)" like. man i just wanna have one complete save file. i know its to enforce replayability but honestly if i liked the game enough i'd just do it anyway why do u have to force me to do smt just so i'll replay the game again it is a MASSIVE petpeeve but in reality it doesnt rly matter
please play stella glow for 3ds

i wanna baja blast my brains out
i am a mountain dude
U5OYFBd.gif
TA2bWfP.png
Today is my 10 year Twitter anniversary, apparently. **** I'm old.
Today is my 10 year Twitter anniversary, apparently. **** I'm old.
of course HEPHAESTUS considers humans to be a threat to the system that was designed with the ultimate goal of recreating and nurturing human life

if it learned nothing else from its earliest days it's that human lives were irrelevant and meaningless compared to the creation and protection of project zero dawn

it's not strange reasoning, it's a logical conclusion for a machine to make

and i think GAIA may have known or at least suspected what might happen if HEPHAESTUS went rogue, why else would she have encrypted the foundries against the very subsystem meant to run them
of course HEPHAESTUS considers humans to be a threat to the system that was designed with the ultimate goal of recreating and nurturing human life

if it learned nothing else from its earliest days it's that human lives were irrelevant and meaningless compared to the creation and protection of project zero dawn

it's not strange reasoning, it's a logical conclusion for a machine to make

and i think GAIA may have known or at least suspected what might happen if HEPHAESTUS went rogue, why else would she have encrypted the foundries against the very subsystem meant to run them
How has this reached 10000 pages?
How has this reached 10000 pages?
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
Oop I gotta finish my stuff instead of typing on FR very oops I am going to go work and then come back to play without being like "Oh no"
Oop I gotta finish my stuff instead of typing on FR very oops I am going to go work and then come back to play without being like "Oh no"
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]