Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2021
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51
@undel I am not quite sure where to mention this little art error since it is not a gene or technically apparel? There is a clipping mask error on the scene. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435884845638352896/813053076088291378/unknown.png[/img]
@undel I am not quite sure where to mention this little art error since it is not a gene or technically apparel? There is a clipping mask error on the scene.

unknown.png

dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
What was the item that the agate platemail from joxar is a recolor of? My brain fails me.. x.x;
What was the item that the agate platemail from joxar is a recolor of? My brain fails me.. x.x;
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
I looked directly at this announcement..... then proceeded to gather in a fire element out of habit 8D

As always love the skins familiar and apparel. And scene. Need ten of those!! Big props to the scene artist(s) because you can definitely tell whoever is designing and coloring them that they're having a good time :D the quality of literally every scene is insane!

The apparel I like a whole lot because it's not really like anything we've had and I'm personally a fan of the smaller apparels.... and it's perfect for a future dragon I want to own. Anyway now to go collect or buy some pinecones since I was too tired to gather in the right place this morning. Happy festival week!
I looked directly at this announcement..... then proceeded to gather in a fire element out of habit 8D

As always love the skins familiar and apparel. And scene. Need ten of those!! Big props to the scene artist(s) because you can definitely tell whoever is designing and coloring them that they're having a good time :D the quality of literally every scene is insane!

The apparel I like a whole lot because it's not really like anything we've had and I'm personally a fan of the smaller apparels.... and it's perfect for a future dragon I want to own. Anyway now to go collect or buy some pinecones since I was too tired to gather in the right place this morning. Happy festival week!
@MadaraRising [item=Glacierguard Platemail]
@MadaraRising

Glacierguard Platemail
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
I joined Flight Rising ast year when the Arcane fest rolled around and now I get to participate in my own Flight's festivities! : D we shall never forget when we dominated first place last year. [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
I joined Flight Rising ast year when the Arcane fest rolled around and now I get to participate in my own Flight's festivities! : D we shall never forget when we dominated first place last year.
s0SlLkc.png
Happy trickmurk I love my shadowmama
Happy trickmurk I love my shadowmama
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Happy Trickmurk Circus!
Happy Trickmurk Circus!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
Oh my gosh the skins form this contest... I need them all, they're incredible! And happy Trickmurk! [emoji=veilspun tongue size=1]
Oh my gosh the skins form this contest... I need them all, they're incredible! And happy Trickmurk!
Art shop [feral, animals, creatures, wildlife] is OPEN!
Writing shop [lore, bios, poems] is OPEN!

Check them both out here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2852969
Happy Trickmurk, all. I love the new familiar. I'm so sad that there is no Capricorn holiday familiar, though! So sad...
Happy Trickmurk, all. I love the new familiar. I'm so sad that there is no Capricorn holiday familiar, though! So sad...
b612e8a8268f40687bfbff94f29e02f8.jpg
happy trickmurk! I love all these skins and accents :0
happy trickmurk! I love all these skins and accents :0
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51