Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2021
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
[quote name="krondar" date="2021-02-25 14:08:29" ] @TheRedPriestess to be fair, the Earth and Ice accents for male veils break up at the branches, but don't look as good on non-branch dragons. so it's a trade-off lol. [/quote] Sadly I got none of those, I wasn't much around at that time. But even with the small quirk at the branches, I still love the accent, and Gendry is keeping it on!
krondar wrote on 2021-02-25 14:08:29:
@TheRedPriestess to be fair, the Earth and Ice accents for male veils break up at the branches, but don't look as good on non-branch dragons. so it's a trade-off lol.

Sadly I got none of those, I wasn't much around at that time.

But even with the small quirk at the branches, I still love the accent, and Gendry is keeping it on!
I think one of the users is broken... shroudrat's url leads to a 404?
I think one of the users is broken... shroudrat's url leads to a 404?
@inkwardlychaotic
Honestly I make it a habit to open image on every single post banner because sometimes the names are absolutely hysterical

fish are frens, not food
@inkwardlychaotic
Honestly I make it a habit to open image on every single post banner because sometimes the names are absolutely hysterical

fish are frens, not food
kY5fRTe.png
I may be biased because I love purple and I'm a pisces but DAMN I love this month's familiar. [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
I may be biased because I love purple and I'm a pisces but DAMN I love this month's familiar.
[quote name="TheRedPriestess" date="2021-02-26 07:33:20" ] [quote name="krondar" date="2021-02-25 14:08:29" ] @TheRedPriestess to be fair, the Earth and Ice accents for male veils break up at the branches, but don't look as good on non-branch dragons. so it's a trade-off lol. [/quote] Sadly I got none of those, I wasn't much around at that time. But even with the small quirk at the branches, I still love the accent, and Gendry is keeping it on! [/quote] Nice, do you! I think he looks like he's tilting his head to the side, so it still works perfectly.
TheRedPriestess wrote on 2021-02-26 07:33:20:
krondar wrote on 2021-02-25 14:08:29:
@TheRedPriestess to be fair, the Earth and Ice accents for male veils break up at the branches, but don't look as good on non-branch dragons. so it's a trade-off lol.

Sadly I got none of those, I wasn't much around at that time.

But even with the small quirk at the branches, I still love the accent, and Gendry is keeping it on!

Nice, do you! I think he looks like he's tilting his head to the side, so it still works perfectly.
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
Happy Trickmurk!!!![emoji=shadow rune size=1] And I LOVE the familiar too! IT IS THE GREATEST FESTIVAL FAMILIAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Trickmurk!!!! And I LOVE the familiar too! IT IS THE GREATEST FESTIVAL FAMILIAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Trickmurk, mates!
Happy Trickmurk, mates!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Awwww now i wanna join the shadow flight even more... maybe one day. Nature is nice though
Awwww now i wanna join the shadow flight even more... maybe one day. Nature is nice though
731759_c7bdc.gif
Happy Trickmurk![emoji=shadow rune size=1]
Happy Trickmurk!
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne
Anyone wanna be my friend? :’D
Anyone wanna be my friend? :’D
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51