Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unpopular Games You Love
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
goatlings? its basically neopets but well,, goats
the ad (appearance dolls) are really cute and i just think the site feels underrated. im not sure how well known it is (half of the recognition is probably from moonkitti) but i dont see a lot of videos on it. really cute game, i recommend it
goatlings? its basically neopets but well,, goats
the ad (appearance dolls) are really cute and i just think the site feels underrated. im not sure how well known it is (half of the recognition is probably from moonkitti) but i dont see a lot of videos on it. really cute game, i recommend it
Clouds & Sheep...
It's so majestic. Basically clouds interacting with sheep, hense the name. Barely known at all.

Clay Jam was my favorite for the longest time. Rolling clay and building up on progress is fun. They're all so cute creatures, as well!
Clouds & Sheep...
It's so majestic. Basically clouds interacting with sheep, hense the name. Barely known at all.

Clay Jam was my favorite for the longest time. Rolling clay and building up on progress is fun. They're all so cute creatures, as well!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
MARIKIN Online 4. It's a Japanese RPG game where these funky stickfigures fight, me and some of my friends love it. It has a cool story, and amazing soundtrack! The art is very cool, but the game does have mature themes. I suggest checking it out if you have the time :>
MARIKIN Online 4. It's a Japanese RPG game where these funky stickfigures fight, me and some of my friends love it. It has a cool story, and amazing soundtrack! The art is very cool, but the game does have mature themes. I suggest checking it out if you have the time :>
Guru, He/They, https://linktr.ee/gurusww_ep
I sell art too.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2969261

643.gif
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, as far as I can tell, is very disliked because of the sudden change in gameplay from the first two games, but I love it a lot. I would spend hours designing cars and racing with my brother in the test track. I never beat it, but I put a lot of hours into that game and has so much fun.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, as far as I can tell, is very disliked because of the sudden change in gameplay from the first two games, but I love it a lot. I would spend hours designing cars and racing with my brother in the test track. I never beat it, but I put a lot of hours into that game and has so much fun.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
There was an old PS2 puzzle/stealth/shooter with psychic powers that I know objectively must have been a pretty bad game but I liked it so much I think I beat it 4 times. It had a really, really interesting plot twist in the final act that just sold me completely and I will forgive so many of its flaws.
There was an old PS2 puzzle/stealth/shooter with psychic powers that I know objectively must have been a pretty bad game but I liked it so much I think I beat it 4 times. It had a really, really interesting plot twist in the final act that just sold me completely and I will forgive so many of its flaws.
impShopSig.png_______________arrababysig.png
*inhales*

STAR

FOX

ADVENTURES

ILOVEITSOMUCH
*inhales*

STAR

FOX

ADVENTURES

ILOVEITSOMUCH
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
fossil fighter 2 was the best and frontier was the most appalling thing to ever cross this plane of existence.
fossil fighter 2 was the best and frontier was the most appalling thing to ever cross this plane of existence.
There was this petsite called petsRPG or something along those lines and to this day it has my favorite artstyle in a digital pet site.
There was this petsite called petsRPG or something along those lines and to this day it has my favorite artstyle in a digital pet site.
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
I play Dragon Quest Builders but I've heard nobody mention the game ever.
I play Dragon Quest Builders but I've heard nobody mention the game ever.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
OH WAIT

Monument Valley (both games). Such a beautiful, unique game series, and yet I've never seen it mentioned.
OH WAIT

Monument Valley (both games). Such a beautiful, unique game series, and yet I've never seen it mentioned.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12