Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Odeen's Impressive Imperials [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][img]http://clevenger-arts.com/FR/shopImpBanner1.png[/img][/center] [font=candara][size=4]Hey there! Is your Imperial [i]spoiled rotten[/i]? If not, do you [i]want[/i] them to be? Either way, you've come to the right place! My name is Odie, and I want to thank you for your interest in my first FR adoptable shop. Important news updates will be posted here; if you want to be added to a pinglist, just ask! [columns][nextcol][font=candara][size=4][B]NEWS - MARCH 20, 2021:[/B] Sorry for the lack of images peeps, I'm having some trouble with my webhost and I'm transferring to a new one, so I'm still working on rehosting the art in the meantime.[nextcol][/columns] [center][size=5][b]CURRENTLY [color=#ff0000]FULL[/color]![/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://clevenger-arts.com/FR/impGreyscale.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2973370#post_46441310]Features[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2973370/1#post_46441314]Order Form[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2973370/1#post_46441328]Examples[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2973370#post_46441336]Pinglist[/url] ----- [columns][columns][emoji=blue star size=1][nextcol][font=candara][size=5] [color=transparent]---[/color][B]RULES & INFORMATION[/b][/font][/columns] [LIST] [*][font=candara][size=4][i]No need to ping![/i] I'm subscribed to the thread.[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]Adoptables are 400px × 613px. Feel free to resize/crop the final image for use in dragon bios, profiles, and signatures, but [i]please[/i] credit me and/or link back to this shop![/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4][b]Conversion rates:[/b] 1 G : 1,250 T. Mixed payments of treasure and gems are okay - just specify on your order! At this time, I am [b]not[/b] accepting art trades.[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]While I am not accepting orders with skins/apparel at this time, if your dragon canonically has [i]simple[/i] defining marks such as a small tattoo, scars, mismatched eyes, etc - I should be able to include those at no cost! Feel free to PM me or post in the thread to inquire about special requests.[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]Please send your payment via CR or PM only after I have confirmed your order in the thread! I will work on your order once payment has been received, and post your adoptable once it has been completed.[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]All genes are welcome! However, please expect that it will take more time to complete your adoptable if you are sponsoring one or more genes. I have a limited amount of time in which to be able to work on new genes.[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]With that in mind, requests may not always be fulfilled in exactly the order they are received. This is to ensure that nobody has to wait too long in the event someone requests to sponsor one or more complex genes. [*][font=candara][size=4]Please save a copy of your adoptable, just in case![/font][/size] [/LIST][/columns]
shopImpBanner1.png

Hey there! Is your Imperial spoiled rotten? If not, do you want them to be? Either way, you've come to the right place! My name is Odie, and I want to thank you for your interest in my first FR adoptable shop. Important news updates will be posted here; if you want to be added to a pinglist, just ask!

NEWS - MARCH 20, 2021: Sorry for the lack of images peeps, I'm having some trouble with my webhost and I'm transferring to a new one, so I'm still working on rehosting the art in the meantime.

CURRENTLY FULL!

impGreyscale.png

Features || Order Form || Examples || Pinglist

---RULES & INFORMATION
  • No need to ping! I'm subscribed to the thread.
  • Adoptables are 400px × 613px. Feel free to resize/crop the final image for use in dragon bios, profiles, and signatures, but please credit me and/or link back to this shop!
  • Conversion rates: 1 G : 1,250 T. Mixed payments of treasure and gems are okay - just specify on your order! At this time, I am not accepting art trades.
  • While I am not accepting orders with skins/apparel at this time, if your dragon canonically has simple defining marks such as a small tattoo, scars, mismatched eyes, etc - I should be able to include those at no cost! Feel free to PM me or post in the thread to inquire about special requests.
  • Please send your payment via CR or PM only after I have confirmed your order in the thread! I will work on your order once payment has been received, and post your adoptable once it has been completed.
  • All genes are welcome! However, please expect that it will take more time to complete your adoptable if you are sponsoring one or more genes. I have a limited amount of time in which to be able to work on new genes.
  • With that in mind, requests may not always be fulfilled in exactly the order they are received. This is to ensure that nobody has to wait too long in the event someone requests to sponsor one or more complex genes.
  • Please save a copy of your adoptable, just in case!
impShopSig.png_______________arrababysig.png
[columns][emoji=pink star size=1] [nextcol][font=candara][size=5] [color=transparent]---[/color][B]GETTING STARTED[/b][/size][/font][/columns] [font=candara][size=4]Choose your Imperial's eye type, beardiness, and the direction you'd like it to face. Unless otherwise requested, nose/ear/claw colors will match their in-game counterpart.[/size][/font] [font=candara][size=4]All eye types except primal and multi-gaze are currently unlocked.[/size][/font] [center][img]http://clevenger-arts.com/FR/specialsCard.png[/img][/center] [font=candara][size=4]Genes in green have been unlocked and can be included at no extra charge. I will work on new genes in my spare time - but, if you would like to unlock a gene right away, you may do so by sponsoring the gene for [b]50g[/b], [b]100g[/b], or [b]150g[/b] (or equivalent in treasure) based on the gene's complexity. Special eyes can be sponsored for [b]25g[/b]. [columns][color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][center][font=candara][size=5][b][i]Primary Genes[/i] ***[/b][/size] [size=4]Bar - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Basic[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Cherub[/b][/color] Clown - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Crystal[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Fade[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Falcon[/b][/color] Giraffe - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Iridescent[/b][/color] Jaguar - 150g Jupiter -100g Laced - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Leopard[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Lionfish[/b][/color] Metallic - 100g Mosaic - 150g [color=#3bb400][b]Petals[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Piebald[/b][/color] Pinstripe - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Poison[/b][/color] Python - 50g Ripple - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Savannah[/b][/color] Skink - 50g Slime - 150g Speckle - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Starmap[/b][/color] Stitched - 150g [color=#3bb400][b]Swirl[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Tapir[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Tiger[/b][/color] Vipera - 50g Wasp - 150g[/size] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][center][font=candara][size=5][b][i]Secondary Genes[/i] ***[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#3bb400][b]Alloy[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Basic[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Bee[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Blend[/b][/color] Breakup - 150g [color=#3bb400][b]Butterfly[/b][/color] Clouded - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Constellation[/b][/color] Current - 50g Daub - 50g Edged - 50g Eye Spots - 50g Facet - 150g Freckle - 50g Hex - 50g Hypnotic - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Marbled[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Morph[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Noxtide[/b][/color] Paint - 50g Patchwork - 150g Peregrine - 50g Rosette - 100g Safari - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Saturn[/b][/color] Seraph - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Shimmer[/b][/color] Sludge - 150g Spinner - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Striation[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Stripes[/b][/color] Toxin - 100g Trail - 50g[/size] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][center][font=candara][size=5][b][i]Tertiary Genes[/i] ***[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#3bb400][b]Basic[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Capsule[/b][/color] Circuit - 150g [color=#3bb400][b]Contour[/b][/color] Crackle - 100g [color=#3bb400][b]Filigree[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Firefly[/b][/color] Gembond - 150g [color=#3bb400][b]Ghost[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Glimmer[/b][/color] Glowtail - 50g Keel - 50g Koi - 150g Lace - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Okapi[/b][/color] Opal - 150g [color=#3bb400][b]Peacock[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Ringlets[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Runes[/b][/color] Scales - 50g Smirch - 50g Smoke - 50g [color=#3bb400][b]Spines[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Stained[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Thylacine[/b][/color] [color=#3bb400][b]Underbelly[/b][/color] Veined - 50g [color=transparent]| | | | | |[/color] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][center][font=candara][size=5][b][i]Special Eyes[/i] ***[/b][/size] [font=candara][size=4][color=#3bb400][b]Multi-Gaze[/b][/color] Arcane Primal Earth Primal Fire Primal Ice Primal [color=#3bb400][b]Light Primal[/b][/color] Lightning Primal Nature Primal Plague Primal Shadow Primal Water Primal Wind Primal [color=transparent]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |[/color][/center][/columns]
---GETTING STARTED

Choose your Imperial's eye type, beardiness, and the direction you'd like it to face. Unless otherwise requested, nose/ear/claw colors will match their in-game counterpart.

All eye types except primal and multi-gaze are currently unlocked.
specialsCard.png

Genes in green have been unlocked and can be included at no extra charge. I will work on new genes in my spare time - but, if you would like to unlock a gene right away, you may do so by sponsoring the gene for 50g, 100g, or 150g (or equivalent in treasure) based on the gene's complexity. Special eyes can be sponsored for 25g.

_____
Primary Genes

Bar - 50g
Basic
Cherub
Clown - 50g
Crystal
Fade
Falcon
Giraffe - 50g
Iridescent
Jaguar - 150g
Jupiter -100g
Laced - 50g
Leopard
Lionfish
Metallic - 100g
Mosaic - 150g
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe - 50g
Poison
Python - 50g
Ripple - 50g
Savannah
Skink - 50g
Slime - 150g
Speckle - 50g
Starmap
Stitched - 150g
Swirl
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera - 50g
Wasp - 150g

___
Secondary Genes

Alloy
Basic
Bee
Blend
Breakup - 150g
Butterfly
Clouded - 50g
Constellation
Current - 50g
Daub - 50g
Edged - 50g
Eye Spots - 50g
Facet - 150g
Freckle - 50g
Hex - 50g
Hypnotic - 50g
Marbled
Morph
Noxtide
Paint - 50g
Patchwork - 150g
Peregrine - 50g
Rosette - 100g
Safari - 50g
Saturn
Seraph - 50g
Shimmer
Sludge - 150g
Spinner - 50g
Striation
Stripes
Toxin - 100g
Trail - 50g

___
Tertiary Genes

Basic
Capsule
Circuit - 150g
Contour
Crackle - 100g
Filigree
Firefly
Gembond - 150g
Ghost
Glimmer
Glowtail - 50g
Keel - 50g
Koi - 150g
Lace - 50g
Okapi
Opal - 150g
Peacock
Ringlets
Runes
Scales - 50g
Smirch - 50g
Smoke - 50g
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly
Veined - 50g
|
|
|
|
|
|

___
Special Eyes

Multi-Gaze
Arcane Primal
Earth Primal
Fire Primal
Ice Primal
Light Primal
Lightning Primal
Nature Primal
Plague Primal
Shadow Primal
Water Primal
Wind Primal
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[columns][emoji=gold star size=1][nextcol][font=candara][size=5] [color=transparent]---[/color][B]PRICING & ORDERING[/b][/font][/columns] [center][font=candara][size=4][b]BASE PRICE:[/b] 600 [size=2]GEMS[/size] [b]|[/b] 750,000 [size=2]TREASURE[/size] [b]|[/b] $10.00 [size=2]USD[/size][/font][/center] [font=candara][size=4]When you're ready to order, fill out the form below and reply to this thread. Players may request up to [b]2[/b] adopts per order. If you request to pay via USD, I will PM you my PayPal information. If we have agreed upon any special requests, please describe them in the notes. Please do not send payment until I confirm your order total. [code][b]Dragon:[/b] ***Link the dragon/scry*** [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems/Treasure/USD [b]Beard:[/b] Yes/No [b]Eye Type:[/b] Element & Type (eg: Arcane Innocent) [b]Direction:[/b] Left/Right [b]Sponsoring:[/b] ***List locked genes/eye types here*** [b]Notes:[/b] Special requests? Describe them here.[/code] ----- [columns][emoji=blue star size=1][nextcol][font=candara][size=5] [color=transparent]---[/color][B]SLOTS[/b][/font][/columns] [LIST] [*][font=candara][size=4]SarcasticHawke - 2 - PAID - Working[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]DriftingDream - 2 - COMPLETE[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]ReginaPhalange - 1 - PAID[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]Sammsy - 1 - PAID[/font][/size] [*][font=candara][size=4]AndleRandle - 1 - COMPLETE[/font][/size] [/LIST]
---PRICING & ORDERING

BASE PRICE: 600 GEMS | 750,000 TREASURE | $10.00 USD

When you're ready to order, fill out the form below and reply to this thread. Players may request up to 2 adopts per order. If you request to pay via USD, I will PM you my PayPal information. If we have agreed upon any special requests, please describe them in the notes. Please do not send payment until I confirm your order total.

Code:
[b]Dragon:[/b] ***Link the dragon/scry*** [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems/Treasure/USD [b]Beard:[/b] Yes/No [b]Eye Type:[/b] Element & Type (eg: Arcane Innocent) [b]Direction:[/b] Left/Right [b]Sponsoring:[/b] ***List locked genes/eye types here*** [b]Notes:[/b] Special requests? Describe them here.

---SLOTS
  • SarcasticHawke - 2 - PAID - Working
  • DriftingDream - 2 - COMPLETE
  • ReginaPhalange - 1 - PAID
  • Sammsy - 1 - PAID
  • AndleRandle - 1 - COMPLETE

[columns][emoji=pink star size=1][nextcol][font=candara][size=5] [color=transparent]---[/color][B]COMPLETED EXAMPLES[/b][/font][/columns] [img]http://clevenger-arts.com/FR/impExamps.png[/img]
---COMPLETED EXAMPLES

impExamps.png
[columns][emoji=gold star size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]---[/color][font=candara][size=5] [B]PINGLISTS[/b][/font][/columns] [font=candara][size=4]Missed your slot? Want to be notified of major updates to the shop? Simply post asking to be added to the corresponding pinglist. In the future - once this adoptable is more complete - I plan to expand my shop to include other adoptables in addition to opening up apparel options, so if you don't see what you're looking for now then I'll be sure to let you know when it happens![/size][/font] [font=candara][size=3][b]SLOT OPENINGS:[/b] @/Amehime @/Starbuck @/SarcasticHawke @/ReginaPhalange @/DriftingDream @/toyota @/SimFeetUnder @/PolarMo @/Joule @/sleepytroll @/jotunn @/suawansan @/Aerrixus @/DannaSukaira [b]NEW FEATURES[/b] (apparel/breeds/etc)[b]:[/b] @/Amehime @/Starbuck @/SarcasticHawke @/ViolaRose @/Joule[/size][/font]
--- PINGLISTS

Missed your slot? Want to be notified of major updates to the shop? Simply post asking to be added to the corresponding pinglist. In the future - once this adoptable is more complete - I plan to expand my shop to include other adoptables in addition to opening up apparel options, so if you don't see what you're looking for now then I'll be sure to let you know when it happens!

SLOT OPENINGS: @/Amehime @/Starbuck @/SarcasticHawke @/ReginaPhalange @/DriftingDream @/toyota @/SimFeetUnder @/PolarMo @/Joule @/sleepytroll @/jotunn @/suawansan @/Aerrixus @/DannaSukaira

NEW FEATURES (apparel/breeds/etc): @/Amehime @/Starbuck @/SarcasticHawke @/ViolaRose @/Joule
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved