Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 ... 3163 3164
hi there, i'm an employee at staples and just got an order to print like 45 pages of pictures of familiars (official art). am i allowed to print these? Not sure what the copyright policy is here.
hi there, i'm an employee at staples and just got an order to print like 45 pages of pictures of familiars (official art). am i allowed to print these? Not sure what the copyright policy is here.
oo0pMSh.gif
@chinchillas I am not much of a legal person but I think that this part of the Terms of Use section applies to this, I might be wrong:
Quote:
Use License

1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Services for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:

1. use the materials for any commercial purpose;

2. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Services;

3. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or

4. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.

2. The materials on Services are provided "as is". Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties.

If I am not wrong, this is what "materials" stands for as in image assets. They are copyrighted and belong to the Company
Quote:
Copyright

All of the contents and elements of Services, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by Company. This includes user-submitted suggestions, derivative works, and skins.

so if this is not being used for commercial use or any other disallowed action, and instead maybe printed to slap onto your wall in your room, then I think it's okay? I do not talk legal so I don't actually know.
There has been a weird instance of someone selling- scented candles with official Flight Rising art I just remembered it was something else rather than scented candles, which is of course against their Terms of Use and illegal, if I am correct. You might have to find out what this is being used for.
@chinchillas I am not much of a legal person but I think that this part of the Terms of Use section applies to this, I might be wrong:
Quote:
Use License

1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Services for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:

1. use the materials for any commercial purpose;

2. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Services;

3. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or

4. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.

2. The materials on Services are provided "as is". Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties.

If I am not wrong, this is what "materials" stands for as in image assets. They are copyrighted and belong to the Company
Quote:
Copyright

All of the contents and elements of Services, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by Company. This includes user-submitted suggestions, derivative works, and skins.

so if this is not being used for commercial use or any other disallowed action, and instead maybe printed to slap onto your wall in your room, then I think it's okay? I do not talk legal so I don't actually know.
There has been a weird instance of someone selling- scented candles with official Flight Rising art I just remembered it was something else rather than scented candles, which is of course against their Terms of Use and illegal, if I am correct. You might have to find out what this is being used for.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Thanks for the help. For future reference for any stray print shop employees: even though the customer is using it for personal reasons, since we are printing it commercially, we would not be able to print this under those conditions. They are paying a third party to print it, so this goes against their terms.
@Natron Thanks for the help. For future reference for any stray print shop employees: even though the customer is using it for personal reasons, since we are printing it commercially, we would not be able to print this under those conditions. They are paying a third party to print it, so this goes against their terms.
oo0pMSh.gif
So I’m working on fan dragons, and I wanted to include a picture of the original character in the dragon’s bio for reference. How do I do that? I know how to put pictures of other FR dragons in forums, but it doesn’t seem to work the same way when I do it for any other pictures in bios.
Note: I’m on mobile. Idk if there’s a different way to do it on desktop vs mobile, but please let me know if there is.
So I’m working on fan dragons, and I wanted to include a picture of the original character in the dragon’s bio for reference. How do I do that? I know how to put pictures of other FR dragons in forums, but it doesn’t seem to work the same way when I do it for any other pictures in bios.
Note: I’m on mobile. Idk if there’s a different way to do it on desktop vs mobile, but please let me know if there is.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
@Starkid426 Upload the image to an image hosting site such as Imgur. Collect the direct image URL (hold click on the image -> View Image -> Copy the URL in the address bar). This link ends in a file extension such as .png or .gif. Once you've gotten that link, you can use the image tag to display the image: [code][img]DIRECT IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/code]
@Starkid426
Upload the image to an image hosting site such as Imgur. Collect the direct image URL (hold click on the image -> View Image -> Copy the URL in the address bar). This link ends in a file extension such as .png or .gif.

Once you've gotten that link, you can use the image tag to display the image:
Code:
[img]DIRECT IMAGE URL HERE[/img]
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
Ah, okay. Thank you!
@Naeryl
Ah, okay. Thank you!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Quick question, whats the conversion rate for treasure and gems?
(1g = ? t)
Quick question, whats the conversion rate for treasure and gems?
(1g = ? t)
@Fireflicker It varies, since it's player-set. Right now it's about 1:1300
@Fireflicker It varies, since it's player-set. Right now it's about 1:1300
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel ah ok thank you
@mithrel ah ok thank you
Doe vial of scattersight work on veilspun dragons? I used three and got the same eye every time?
Doe vial of scattersight work on veilspun dragons? I used three and got the same eye every time?
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 ... 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 ... 3163 3164