Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 ... 3167 3168
I’m creating fan dragons, and want to include a quote related to the character in their bios. Am I allowed to use quotes that use profanity, as long as the word in question is censored?
Follow up question, if it is allowed, does censoring just mean replacing one letter of the word, or the whole word entirely? (H*ck vs ****) Ik heck isn’t profanity, but I’m using it as an example just in case
I’m creating fan dragons, and want to include a quote related to the character in their bios. Am I allowed to use quotes that use profanity, as long as the word in question is censored?
Follow up question, if it is allowed, does censoring just mean replacing one letter of the word, or the whole word entirely? (H*ck vs ****) Ik heck isn’t profanity, but I’m using it as an example just in case
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
@starkid426 I think both partially and entirely censored words are okay, there's only a problem if a person tries to work around the censoring system such as replacing letters with substitute symbols, e.g. ba$$ (I know bass is not a curse word but I am also using it as an example)
To be safe, you can censor more than just one letter, especially if the word is longer.
@starkid426 I think both partially and entirely censored words are okay, there's only a problem if a person tries to work around the censoring system such as replacing letters with substitute symbols, e.g. ba$$ (I know bass is not a curse word but I am also using it as an example)
To be safe, you can censor more than just one letter, especially if the word is longer.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron
Okay, thank you!
@Natron
Okay, thank you!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Do we actually get 15% extra Coli XP with the well-fed bonus? I thought I heard somewhere that it was borked, but I can't remember where.
Do we actually get 15% extra Coli XP with the well-fed bonus? I thought I heard somewhere that it was borked, but I can't remember where.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel yes i think so

where do you get ornate platinum tail cuffs (other than the bundle.)? ive tried looking in a few places but i cant make sense of what they said :(
@mithrel yes i think so

where do you get ornate platinum tail cuffs (other than the bundle.)? ive tried looking in a few places but i cant make sense of what they said :(
she/her/feather
@Feathershine22
They are cycled into the gem marketplace randomly. It is not known when they will cycle in again
@Feathershine22
They are cycled into the gem marketplace randomly. It is not known when they will cycle in again
@feathershine22 the Platinum set is currently cycled out so it cannot be obtained which is why it is listed as such. One doesn't know when it will cycle back in. It is best to check out the game database for comments because players tend to post valuable information about previous cycling.
@feathershine22 the Platinum set is currently cycled out so it cannot be obtained which is why it is listed as such. One doesn't know when it will cycle back in. It is best to check out the game database for comments because players tend to post valuable information about previous cycling.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
How long do server revamps last? I don't mean the morning rollover, I mean the one that Xhatol has just mentioned scheduled for Monday 1st March.
How long do server revamps last? I don't mean the morning rollover, I mean the one that Xhatol has just mentioned scheduled for Monday 1st March.
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@Cokebubble
As far as I can remember, they don’t usually last more than 3-4 hours unless they’re having difficulties implementing it or it’s a massive change. I may be wrong though because I was usually asleep when new stuff was implemented so if anyone has a better answer take it from them
@Cokebubble
As far as I can remember, they don’t usually last more than 3-4 hours unless they’re having difficulties implementing it or it’s a massive change. I may be wrong though because I was usually asleep when new stuff was implemented so if anyone has a better answer take it from them
@Cokebubble As long as is needed to finish the work. There's probably a reason there's no estimated time listed. Previous ones have been anything from minutes to hours, there isn't really any way for users to accurately predict how long it'll take.
Updates are usually given out via social media during maintenances like this and they'll be able to provide more information if necessary.
@Cokebubble As long as is needed to finish the work. There's probably a reason there's no estimated time listed. Previous ones have been anything from minutes to hours, there isn't really any way for users to accurately predict how long it'll take.
Updates are usually given out via social media during maintenances like this and they'll be able to provide more information if necessary.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 ... 3167 3168