Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50kt/g TUBMG!
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 715 716
[center]@iiUkiro Claim ----------- [b]The user below me gets:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66756788][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667568/66756788_350.png[/img][/url] [skin=24834] [item=Tattertail Bilworper] [item=Teleporting Planesrunner] [item=Scorchpaw Prowler] [item=Runescar Lynx] [item=Mossy Beetleboar] [item=Fenfisher Flattail][/center]
@iiUkiro
Claim

The user below me gets:

66756788_350.png

Tattertail Bilworper Teleporting Planesrunner Scorchpaw Prowler Runescar Lynx Mossy Beetleboar Fenfisher Flattail
•• Hades/Theo •• He/Him ••
Art Shop
@VuvuDoll claim! the user below me gets: [skin=30223] 29g [item=paper nocturne masque] 7g [item=fiendish emerald grasp] 21g
@VuvuDoll claim!

the user below me gets:

29g
Paper Nocturne Masque 7g
Fiendish Emerald Grasp 21g

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
@crystaldaddy claim [center][b]the user below me gets: [item=cosmo gecko] LAH: 55g
@crystaldaddy claim
the user below me gets:
Cosmo Gecko
LAH: 55g
item_depleted_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhg6.gif
wishlist
[font=trebuchet ms]@amlei Aaaaaa claim please! I love that fam. TUBMG... Perhaps some skins for someone who loves collecting them?..Oh,and a vista too lol [skin=31441] (35g) [item=vista: bamboo falls] (5g) [skin=36747] (12g) (Edit:OOPS,pinged the wrong person)
@amlei
Aaaaaa claim please! I love that fam.

TUBMG...
Perhaps some skins for someone who loves collecting them?..Oh,and a vista too lol
(35g) Vista: Bamboo Falls (5g) (12g)

(Edit:OOPS,pinged the wrong person)
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Czechia That ridgeback skin is so good. [emoji=ridgeback love size=2] TUBMG: [Item=echo eater tasset]
@Czechia

That ridgeback skin is so good.

TUBMG:
Echo Eater Tasset
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
[quote name="@SilencedRose" date="2021-01-25 03:19:46" ] Just asking, but what if someone fails to send their TUBMG and does not return the thing you sent them? [/quote] Just kinda answering this question for everyone; if someone participates in this thread but does not send the items they posted even though they are active, [i]please let me know asap![/i] I will usually send them a message myself to see if there's some sort of issue, and if they still refuse, then I will do what I can to send compensation to whomever didn't get their claim! I can't always send the exact item or amount, but I don't ever what anyone to leave this thread disappointed! Unfortunately, FR Rules & Policies states that blacklisting in anyway is not allowed, therefore I can't ever truly make note of players who don't follow the thread rules, but I try to remember anyone who has failed to send their items and if they attempt to participate again, I hope that I'm online to either post a small warning, or send them a PM telling them that they need to send out past items before claiming again. Luckily anyone who hasn't sent items from previous claims (there have been a few) have not yet attempted the same thing! But again, please please please let me know if something like this happens to you! I can't protect this thread if I don't know about the problem in the first place!! ♥ [b]{SKIP ME}[/b]
@SilencedRose wrote on 2021-01-25 03:19:46:
Just asking, but what if someone fails to send their TUBMG and does not return the thing you sent them?

Just kinda answering this question for everyone; if someone participates in this thread but does not send the items they posted even though they are active, please let me know asap! I will usually send them a message myself to see if there's some sort of issue, and if they still refuse, then I will do what I can to send compensation to whomever didn't get their claim! I can't always send the exact item or amount, but I don't ever what anyone to leave this thread disappointed!

Unfortunately, FR Rules & Policies states that blacklisting in anyway is not allowed, therefore I can't ever truly make note of players who don't follow the thread rules, but I try to remember anyone who has failed to send their items and if they attempt to participate again, I hope that I'm online to either post a small warning, or send them a PM telling them that they need to send out past items before claiming again. Luckily anyone who hasn't sent items from previous claims (there have been a few) have not yet attempted the same thing!

But again, please please please let me know if something like this happens to you! I can't protect this thread if I don't know about the problem in the first place!! ♥

{SKIP ME}
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
OK, thank you!

[SKIP ME!]
OK, thank you!

[SKIP ME!]
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
[center]@Namek claim please! [b]TUBMG[/b] [item=Golden Featherfin][item=Silver Featherfin][/center]
@Namek claim please!

TUBMG
Golden Featherfin Silver Featherfin
z0HlerP.png
@Vahzen Claim TUBMG: [item= eternal snow] x99 and [item=Frost Unicorn Chest]
@Vahzen Claim

TUBMG:
Eternal Snow x99 and Frost Unicorn Chest
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
[center]@Hyllin Claim please! ~~~ TUBMG: [item=preserving chitin breastplate][item=preserving leg chitin] [item=skin: ghost ship][/center]
@Hyllin

Claim please!

~~~

TUBMG:

Preserving Chitin Breastplate Preserving Leg Chitin
Skin: Ghost Ship
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 715 716