Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •Hades’ Revival • Open
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/76wN1khH/636-A2-B56-53-E9-4524-B3-F4-C1-E9-B01-D8770.jpg[/img] [b]••[u]Hades’ Revival Workshop[/u]••[/b] Hey. I’m Hades/Theo, formerly VuvuDoll. I’ve disappeared for a couple of years, but I am back and more capable in my art capabilities than ever before. I used to do a lot of humans, but thanks to Flight Rising I’ve been doing a lot of dragons so I figured I’d come back. For now, I want to catch up on the couple years of updates I’ve missed. Skins and accents, morphs, cool items, whatever it is, depending on how easy it is to get, it’ll probably pay for your commission. Same with Spiral Breed Changes. Have any of those and it’ll probably pay as well depending. [b]••[u]Rules[/u]••[/b] 1. [b]I will only have three slots open at a time.[/b] This is for my sanity. I will also do them in any order I want for the same reason. However, because I’m in dire need of money, paid commissions will be put in front always. 2. [b]If you need to see the work in progress, it is welcome.[/b] I will let you know when I start. Just please be patient. I have major joint issues so I have bad and good weeks to be able to work. I will let you know if I’m on a bad week, however, and let you know when I resume so you know what to expect. 3. [b]Do not feed my art to A.I.[/b] Don’t think I need to say more. 4. [b]Do [u]not[/u] remove my signature from the artworks, please.[/b] 5. [b]The process is as follows:[/b] I start your commission and let you know [b]->[/b] If collateral is agreed upon, collateral is swapped. If not, then half payment will be sent at this time. [b]->[/b] Sketch is started. [b]->[/b] Sketch is given to you for any changes desired. [b]->[/b] Finalizing of drawing. [b]->[/b] Final drawing is sent with watermarks to show proof of finished work. Full payment will be sent here, with drawing with normal signature sent after. [b]••[u]Capabilities[/u]••[/b] I can draw •Anthros• •Humans/Humanoids• •Insectoids• •Ferals• •Furries• •Dinosaurs/Dragons• •Humanoid versions of your dragons• [b]••[u]Prices[/u]••[/b] [i]Again, feel free to offer items, morphs, etc. Money is for emergency funds.[/i] [b][u]Headshot/Bust[/u][/b] [b]Unshaded[/b] $10/1kG [b]Shaded[/b] $10/1kG [b][u]Halfbody[/u][/b] [b]Unshaded[/b] $30/3kG [b]Shaded[/b] $35/4kG [b][u]Fullbody[/u][/b] [b]Unshaded[/b] $40/5kG [b]Shaded[/b] $45/5.5kG [b][u]Ref Sheet[/u][/b] [b]Unshaded[/b] $50/6kG [b]Shaded[/b] $55/6.5kG [b]••[u]Slots[/u]••[/b] 1. [b]OPEN[/b] 2. [b]OPEN[/b] 3. [b]OPEN[/b][/center]
636-A2-B56-53-E9-4524-B3-F4-C1-E9-B01-D8770.jpg
••Hades’ Revival Workshop••
Hey. I’m Hades/Theo, formerly VuvuDoll. I’ve disappeared for a couple of years, but I am back and more capable in my art capabilities than ever before. I used to do a lot of humans, but thanks to Flight Rising I’ve been doing a lot of dragons so I figured I’d come back.

For now, I want to catch up on the couple years of updates I’ve missed. Skins and accents, morphs, cool items, whatever it is, depending on how easy it is to get, it’ll probably pay for your commission. Same with Spiral Breed Changes. Have any of those and it’ll probably pay as well depending.

••Rules••
1. I will only have three slots open at a time. This is for my sanity. I will also do them in any order I want for the same reason. However, because I’m in dire need of money, paid commissions will be put in front always.

2. If you need to see the work in progress, it is welcome. I will let you know when I start. Just please be patient. I have major joint issues so I have bad and good weeks to be able to work. I will let you know if I’m on a bad week, however, and let you know when I resume so you know what to expect.

3. Do not feed my art to A.I. Don’t think I need to say more.

4. Do not remove my signature from the artworks, please.

5. The process is as follows: I start your commission and let you know -> If collateral is agreed upon, collateral is swapped. If not, then half payment will be sent at this time. -> Sketch is started. -> Sketch is given to you for any changes desired. -> Finalizing of drawing. -> Final drawing is sent with watermarks to show proof of finished work. Full payment will be sent here, with drawing with normal signature sent after.

••Capabilities••

I can draw
•Anthros•
•Humans/Humanoids•
•Insectoids•
•Ferals•
•Furries•
•Dinosaurs/Dragons•
•Humanoid versions of your dragons•

••Prices••
Again, feel free to offer items, morphs, etc. Money is for emergency funds.

Headshot/Bust
Unshaded $10/1kG
Shaded $10/1kG

Halfbody
Unshaded $30/3kG
Shaded $35/4kG

Fullbody
Unshaded $40/5kG
Shaded $45/5.5kG

Ref Sheet
Unshaded $50/6kG
Shaded $55/6.5kG

••Slots••
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
•• Hades/Theo •• He/Him ••
Art Shop
[center][b]••[u]Art Examples[/u]••[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/L4zrXvMk/0-AA54-F09-0-AAB-4-E36-A5-F0-3-DF92-FA0-A807.png[/img] [b]W.I.P Will be updated when finished.[/b] ••• [img]https://i.postimg.cc/vm4rxh2H/073122-A1-DB5-B-4784-A35-A-19-D36950-DCC6.jpg[/img] ••• [img]https://i.postimg.cc/9XqjYwNx/4-D207-EE2-7880-46-C7-A294-2-E62-DBE9-E6-AA.jpg[/img] ••• [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XYRKRhgS/0706-E493-6748-4831-93-D0-3420-F33-E1004.jpg[/img][/center]
••Art Examples••
0-AA54-F09-0-AAB-4-E36-A5-F0-3-DF92-FA0-A807.png
W.I.P Will be updated when finished.

•••

073122-A1-DB5-B-4784-A35-A-19-D36950-DCC6.jpg

•••

4-D207-EE2-7880-46-C7-A294-2-E62-DBE9-E6-AA.jpg

•••

0706-E493-6748-4831-93-D0-3420-F33-E1004.jpg
•• Hades/Theo •• He/Him ••
Art Shop
Bump