Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | KPOP
1 2 3 4
Anytime a kpop thread pops up in General Discussion, I hop right on. I was really into kpop from 2018-2019, but right now I'm way more involved with k-musicals, though I still keep up with news from things like Soompi and follow some kpop channels on Youtube.

I'm absolutely multifandom, though very casual and I don't think I have any that I would say are my favorites. I was introduced to Kpop originally around 2011 (maybe?) through soloists.

A short list of some Korean artists:
Younha, Red Velvet, Dreamcatcher, Dalsooobin, WJSN, ONEUS, DAY6, Naul, Hongja, Jung Yoon Jeong, Lim Chang Jung

Some Musicals I've been listening to a lot recently: Seopyeonje, Death Note, Frankenstein, Rebecca, Monte Cristo

Some K-Indie artists: CHEEZE, Oh Chill, Gostwind, MONNI

@Kiyomice
Thanks for sharing the discord link! I'd been trying to find this. I think most people from the original kpop thread moved there? Or is it a different server?
Nvm looks like it's a different thing
Anytime a kpop thread pops up in General Discussion, I hop right on. I was really into kpop from 2018-2019, but right now I'm way more involved with k-musicals, though I still keep up with news from things like Soompi and follow some kpop channels on Youtube.

I'm absolutely multifandom, though very casual and I don't think I have any that I would say are my favorites. I was introduced to Kpop originally around 2011 (maybe?) through soloists.

A short list of some Korean artists:
Younha, Red Velvet, Dreamcatcher, Dalsooobin, WJSN, ONEUS, DAY6, Naul, Hongja, Jung Yoon Jeong, Lim Chang Jung

Some Musicals I've been listening to a lot recently: Seopyeonje, Death Note, Frankenstein, Rebecca, Monte Cristo

Some K-Indie artists: CHEEZE, Oh Chill, Gostwind, MONNI

@Kiyomice
Thanks for sharing the discord link! I'd been trying to find this. I think most people from the original kpop thread moved there? Or is it a different server?
Nvm looks like it's a different thing
I like bts, exo, and icon.
My bias from bts is jin (worldwide handsome guy yknow?)
Bias from icon is bobby
And i dont have a bias for exo (yet)
Bias from icon is bobby
[quote name="FrenchieToaster" date="2021-01-24 14:53:38" ] I like bts, exo, and icon. My bias from bts is jin (worldwide handsome guy yknow?) Bias from icon is bobby And i dont have a bias for exo (yet) [/quote] Welcome to the world of Kpop!
FrenchieToaster wrote on 2021-01-24 14:53:38:
Bias from icon is bobby

Welcome to the world of Kpop!
Hi again, I like Treasure now. And despite myself I’m getting excited about EXO? I don’t follow them but I have a lot of respect for them, and Xiumin cute.
Hi again, I like Treasure now. And despite myself I’m getting excited about EXO? I don’t follow them but I have a lot of respect for them, and Xiumin cute.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I stan:
-BTS (bias: Suga)
-ATEEZ (bias: San
-Stray Kids (bias: Felix)

But I also listen to a lot of other groups. EXO, Twice, Dreamcatcher, NTC etc. There's so many good songs with all types of themes, the mv's are always amazing, the dancing is perfect... You really feel like the artists care about their music.
I stan:
-BTS (bias: Suga)
-ATEEZ (bias: San
-Stray Kids (bias: Felix)

But I also listen to a lot of other groups. EXO, Twice, Dreamcatcher, NTC etc. There's so many good songs with all types of themes, the mv's are always amazing, the dancing is perfect... You really feel like the artists care about their music.
VlakeFx.png
[quote] You really feel like the artists care about their music.[/quote] I like how this is the exact opposite of what most people say about k-pop(and any pop music for that matter).
Quote:
You really feel like the artists care about their music.

I like how this is the exact opposite of what most people say about k-pop(and any pop music for that matter).
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 3 4