Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | KPOP
1 2 3 4
@Kairo omg I can't pick a bias in Svt. It's too hard! But their song are so good. Their members are amazing!

BTS was my first Kpop group. Rm is my bias.

I hope you can get into more Kpop! It's really amazing!
@Kairo omg I can't pick a bias in Svt. It's too hard! But their song are so good. Their members are amazing!

BTS was my first Kpop group. Rm is my bias.

I hope you can get into more Kpop! It's really amazing!
tumblr_static_t8cne42v6xccc4s80k00kw8c.gif qZ4xQdG.gif -WONHO-monsta-x-40639172-100-100.gif -SHOWNU-monsta-x-40650754-100-100.gif-I-M-monsta-x-40639428-100-100.gif
@Stormrain Just saying mods will close it.
@Stormrain Just saying mods will close it.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@Stormrain OH HELL YEAH, I LOVE KPOP!!

I like
• BTS
• BlackPink
• Monsta X
• Red Velvet
• NCT
• TWICE
• GOT7
• SEVENTEEN
• Wanna One
• EXO
• Stray Kids
• UP10TION
• Momoland
• Mamamoo
• (G)i-dle
• iKON
• Big Bang
• Sunmi (not a group, but I love her!)
@Stormrain OH HELL YEAH, I LOVE KPOP!!

I like
• BTS
• BlackPink
• Monsta X
• Red Velvet
• NCT
• TWICE
• GOT7
• SEVENTEEN
• Wanna One
• EXO
• Stray Kids
• UP10TION
• Momoland
• Mamamoo
• (G)i-dle
• iKON
• Big Bang
• Sunmi (not a group, but I love her!)
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@LightingScar uh Sunmi is amazing!! I sould have put EXO down as well haha.
@LightingScar uh Sunmi is amazing!! I sould have put EXO down as well haha.
tumblr_static_t8cne42v6xccc4s80k00kw8c.gif qZ4xQdG.gif -WONHO-monsta-x-40639172-100-100.gif -SHOWNU-monsta-x-40650754-100-100.gif-I-M-monsta-x-40639428-100-100.gif
I've been into kpop since Super Junior's second album in 2007... They were my first bias group.
As of recently, I don't really listen a whole lot to what would be considered kpop, as I'm more into krnb and kindie (Roy Kim, Dean, Hyukoh, Zion.T, Wetter, Kim Feel etc)

Though I'm obsessed with iKON these days, I must admit.
I've been into kpop since Super Junior's second album in 2007... They were my first bias group.
As of recently, I don't really listen a whole lot to what would be considered kpop, as I'm more into krnb and kindie (Roy Kim, Dean, Hyukoh, Zion.T, Wetter, Kim Feel etc)

Though I'm obsessed with iKON these days, I must admit.
For a second I thought that this was that cursed kpop thread, I'm so glad that's not the case

anyway I heard that blackpink had some good songs but idk, I'm just now starting to get into kpop
For a second I thought that this was that cursed kpop thread, I'm so glad that's not the case

anyway I heard that blackpink had some good songs but idk, I'm just now starting to get into kpop
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@Usoyo do you recommend any super junior songs for me? I haven't really gotten into them yet. I totally should though

@papper BLACKPINK has really good songs! You should listen to some of their newest ones. I also recommend As if it's your last, boombahyah, and whistle.
@Usoyo do you recommend any super junior songs for me? I haven't really gotten into them yet. I totally should though

@papper BLACKPINK has really good songs! You should listen to some of their newest ones. I also recommend As if it's your last, boombahyah, and whistle.
I love kpop! I've been a fan of it more a bit more than a year maybe, and it's pretty much all I listen to currently haha. I was a fan of BTS first, but I quickly spiraled into it and now I'm a fan of a lot of boy groups and some girl groups, as well as solo artists.
I love kpop! I've been a fan of it more a bit more than a year maybe, and it's pretty much all I listen to currently haha. I was a fan of BTS first, but I quickly spiraled into it and now I'm a fan of a lot of boy groups and some girl groups, as well as solo artists.
@sockmagic I completely understand! I just got into Kpop at the beginning of September. I know a lot more Kpop groups and it's all I really listen to!
@sockmagic I completely understand! I just got into Kpop at the beginning of September. I know a lot more Kpop groups and it's all I really listen to!
@Stormrain
I haven't been listening to Super Junior in a very long time, to be honest, so I'm not up to date with their most recent stuff.
But I remember the title track to their second album (Don't Don) being my JAM. It was also the first time Henry was introduced (on violin) to the masses, and people hated him, thus why OT13 became a thing. :\
Marry U, "U" and "It's You" were also one of my big favourites.

Other than that, Devil was a bop worth giving a listen.
@Stormrain
I haven't been listening to Super Junior in a very long time, to be honest, so I'm not up to date with their most recent stuff.
But I remember the title track to their second album (Don't Don) being my JAM. It was also the first time Henry was introduced (on violin) to the masses, and people hated him, thus why OT13 became a thing. :\
Marry U, "U" and "It's You" were also one of my big favourites.

Other than that, Devil was a bop worth giving a listen.
1 2 3 4