Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | KPOP
1 2 3 4
Hey guys, nice to meet you! Hope this thread sees some revival :)

My favorite groups are Teen Top and ATEEZ, but I love a lot more! Currently I've been getting into ITZY, and I have been spending way too much of my time rewatching TXT's "Run Away" and "Can't You See Me?" (I have such a lengthy analysis on the story behind these MVs...)

I also have a Kpop Discord if anyone'e interested in joining!
https://discordapp.com/invite/5xGx9Ep
Hey guys, nice to meet you! Hope this thread sees some revival :)

My favorite groups are Teen Top and ATEEZ, but I love a lot more! Currently I've been getting into ITZY, and I have been spending way too much of my time rewatching TXT's "Run Away" and "Can't You See Me?" (I have such a lengthy analysis on the story behind these MVs...)

I also have a Kpop Discord if anyone'e interested in joining!
https://discordapp.com/invite/5xGx9Ep
I'm not into Kpop much but I like BTS!
I'm not into Kpop much but I like BTS!
He/They
Ok listen I am not a kpoper by any means
(as in I know very little about k pop and I'm really not too crazy about the music style, especially in songs from the 2000s. "Sorry Sorry" just ain't it for me fam. The only group I actually follow is BTS.)
bUT
• BTS
• BlackPink
• Stray Kids
• Red Velvet (save for the summer themed songs, uh no)
and solo artists
• Taeyeon
• Amber Liu (Go support her solo carreer right now she left her company and she's trying to get by in the american music industry on her own. She needs support and she deserves it.)

and a few lonely songs from rappers like Millic and groups like twice and Itzy and so on.
I just like music from all backgrounds and sources and kpop is no exception
Ok listen I am not a kpoper by any means
(as in I know very little about k pop and I'm really not too crazy about the music style, especially in songs from the 2000s. "Sorry Sorry" just ain't it for me fam. The only group I actually follow is BTS.)
bUT
• BTS
• BlackPink
• Stray Kids
• Red Velvet (save for the summer themed songs, uh no)
and solo artists
• Taeyeon
• Amber Liu (Go support her solo carreer right now she left her company and she's trying to get by in the american music industry on her own. She needs support and she deserves it.)

and a few lonely songs from rappers like Millic and groups like twice and Itzy and so on.
I just like music from all backgrounds and sources and kpop is no exception
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
BLACKPINKKKKKKKKKK
EEE
BLACKPINKKKKKKKKKK
EEE
giphy.gif
I like Boy groups. So many boy groups. I’ve tried nearly every currently active boy group and even some that aren’t.
Main groups:
NU’EST(ult, and home of ult bias Ren)
Stray Kids(bias I.N.)
Monsta X(bias Kihyun)
Seventeen(bias Woozi, still new in this fandom)
NCT(bias Taeyong, Haechan)
Casual stan:
ATEEZ(bias Yeosang, Hongjoong)
A.C.E
BigBang(bias Daesung)
Up10tion(bias Sunyoul, actually very serious but lack of activity means I spend less time on them)
OnlyOneOf(bias Nine)
NOIR
ONF
SF9
WINNER
ONEUS
ONEWE(bias Cya)

And I don’t stan BTS but Min Yoongi is awesome.

@Amayai
I’ve seen Amber live! She’s a lot of fun.
I like Boy groups. So many boy groups. I’ve tried nearly every currently active boy group and even some that aren’t.
Main groups:
NU’EST(ult, and home of ult bias Ren)
Stray Kids(bias I.N.)
Monsta X(bias Kihyun)
Seventeen(bias Woozi, still new in this fandom)
NCT(bias Taeyong, Haechan)
Casual stan:
ATEEZ(bias Yeosang, Hongjoong)
A.C.E
BigBang(bias Daesung)
Up10tion(bias Sunyoul, actually very serious but lack of activity means I spend less time on them)
OnlyOneOf(bias Nine)
NOIR
ONF
SF9
WINNER
ONEUS
ONEWE(bias Cya)

And I don’t stan BTS but Min Yoongi is awesome.

@Amayai
I’ve seen Amber live! She’s a lot of fun.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@Erniath ooooh :O With f(x) or on her current tour? :O
I wish she'd come to my country but that's a little far from happening asdfgdds TuT
@Erniath ooooh :O With f(x) or on her current tour? :O
I wish she'd come to my country but that's a little far from happening asdfgdds TuT
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai
I saw her by herself, two years ago?? Around Christmas time, in Toronto. It was a small venue, so I was standing up for like three hours. It was a good time. I have a tour shirt, somewhere.
@Amayai
I saw her by herself, two years ago?? Around Christmas time, in Toronto. It was a small venue, so I was standing up for like three hours. It was a good time. I have a tour shirt, somewhere.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@Erniath oh wow, that's nice! ^^ She must have still been with SM then. If you get the chance, watch a show of her solo - actually no company solo- tour for me since I can't! She must have cancelled it but it was happening at the start of the year if I'm not mistaken. C:
@Erniath oh wow, that's nice! ^^ She must have still been with SM then. If you get the chance, watch a show of her solo - actually no company solo- tour for me since I can't! She must have cancelled it but it was happening at the start of the year if I'm not mistaken. C:
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Blackpink, Twice, (G)i-dle, Red Velvet they are very- yes

*shipping of members intensifies*

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
[quote name="squiggie" date="2020-05-31 18:12:24" ] Blackpink, Twice, (G)i-dle, Red Velvet they are very- yes *shipping of members intensifies* [/quote] You must be very happy with Monster, I assume :)
squiggie wrote on 2020-05-31 18:12:24:

You must be very happy with Monster, I assume :)
1 2 3 4