Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 559 560 561 562 563 ... 708 709
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-01-21 13:38:35" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2021-01-21 06:51:16" ] [quote name="cheesepuffxyz" date="2021-01-21 06:48:17" ] All i really want for apparel is plague stuff that doesnt cost a months worth of saving. so what i suggesting is cheaper less detailed plague themed items. [/quote] General Flight-specific stuff is really something we need. I adore any new apparel we get but we really need more of good, generic and conventional apparel. The Skeletal Chimes are PHENOMENAL but the fact that they're retired is just a kick in the face of any Plagueling. There are so many cultural aspects of each region that we could embrace lore-wise and game-wise, pls, Staff [/quote] Second! We need Flight-specific apparel for the common dragons of every flight! Give us flight-specific clothes, easily available! [/quote] I was thinking of this too! Some immediate ideas were kites and pinwheels for wind dragons, flowers with vines, and additional critter sets for nature dragons. Additional silk sets in more colors couldn't hurt either! I acknowledge that we have many apparel pieces already that adhere to this concept but I suppose what I'm really searching for is more variety whether it be colors, alternate designs, or both. I'm also hoping to see eternally youthful dragon apparel someday such as animal onesies, plushies, and assorted toys.
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-01-21 13:38:35:
Natron wrote on 2021-01-21 06:51:16:
cheesepuffxyz wrote on 2021-01-21 06:48:17:
All i really want for apparel is plague stuff that doesnt cost a months worth of saving. so what i suggesting is cheaper less detailed plague themed items.

General Flight-specific stuff is really something we need. I adore any new apparel we get but we really need more of good, generic and conventional apparel. The Skeletal Chimes are PHENOMENAL but the fact that they're retired is just a kick in the face of any Plagueling. There are so many cultural aspects of each region that we could embrace lore-wise and game-wise, pls, Staff

Second! We need Flight-specific apparel for the common dragons of every flight! Give us flight-specific clothes, easily available!

I was thinking of this too! Some immediate ideas were kites and pinwheels for wind dragons, flowers with vines, and additional critter sets for nature dragons. Additional silk sets in more colors couldn't hurt either!

I acknowledge that we have many apparel pieces already that adhere to this concept but I suppose what I'm really searching for is more variety whether it be colors, alternate designs, or both.

I'm also hoping to see eternally youthful dragon apparel someday such as animal onesies, plushies, and assorted toys.
aT3bm11.jpg
For when the update to these sets come, i have the following suggestions. ---------------------- [center]"Feathered" Sets[/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/dfb5adef89ea21a623e32b1ea7cc0d1e/22b6773e72d8faf2-cb/s400x600/910780ba92d26b2f041e812b4bf5457fb4c28139.png[/img][/center] 1: feather embellishments on tops of the wing, like banes? 2: head crest 3: chest feathers 4: arm feathers 5: leg feathers 6: “Thigh” long feathers 7: A second set in another position. Because why not? ---------------------------- [center]"Viking" Sets[/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/423ca88ba386b2ea573d62afa024a05c/9f2331224aab7812-b4/s400x600/b0ee0a00b856e526f5fac6fd7e98c3ba16cb1db2.png[/img][/center] 1: Sword in mouth 2: pelts over the wings 3: Big cape thing with a monster head resting on the shoulder 4: Hip shield 5: neck fur bits and rope 6: not shown cause i didnt think until now- a hunting horn hanging somewhere! ---------------------------- [center]"Wooly" Sets[/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ce692ff36236bf6be49fad805f55ed33/3ef2225e75971437-a5/s400x600/533dcb91d5b50663a3a937289340da87cbbcddf8.png[/img][/center] 1: wings 2: “mane” 3: forearm fir 4: calf/foot fur 5: Hip/thigh fur 6: back/down the spine fur
For when the update to these sets come, i have the following suggestions.
"Feathered" Sets
910780ba92d26b2f041e812b4bf5457fb4c28139.png
1: feather embellishments on tops of the wing, like banes?

2: head crest

3: chest feathers

4: arm feathers

5: leg feathers

6: “Thigh” long feathers

7: A second set in another position. Because why not?

"Viking" Sets
b0ee0a00b856e526f5fac6fd7e98c3ba16cb1db2.png

1: Sword in mouth

2: pelts over the wings

3: Big cape thing with a monster head resting on the shoulder

4: Hip shield

5: neck fur bits and rope

6: not shown cause i didnt think until now- a hunting horn hanging somewhere!

"Wooly" Sets
533dcb91d5b50663a3a937289340da87cbbcddf8.png

1: wings

2: “mane”

3: forearm fir

4: calf/foot fur

5: Hip/thigh fur

6: back/down the spine fur
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
oh my gods, the 'Viking' set slaps so hard, you have my full support, Auto
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
this is awesome, Autopilot
this is awesome, Autopilot
Hello and welcome to my signature!
-Norwegian/Polish
-Reptile nerd
-Crystal and stone collector
- Succulent enjoyer
-Artist (art student)
-Vulture culture fan
Green flowerfalls. We have flowerfalls in varying shades of blue, purple, red/pink and orange/gold. There's even a silver one! But other than seapetal (which I personally consider to be a shade of blue) there are no shades of green.

I would love a Jungle/Murk flowerfall or a spring/radioactive flowerfall.

1. Very easy to implement as it is a recolor of existing apparel.
2. Having green flowerfalls would mean there is a flowerfall for every colour dragon
3. These colours could be brewed in Baldwin. Currently some of the flowerfalls come from Swipp, the marketplace, or the Coliseum, so having a Baldwin one would be good as well

Green flowerfalls. We have flowerfalls in varying shades of blue, purple, red/pink and orange/gold. There's even a silver one! But other than seapetal (which I personally consider to be a shade of blue) there are no shades of green.

I would love a Jungle/Murk flowerfall or a spring/radioactive flowerfall.

1. Very easy to implement as it is a recolor of existing apparel.
2. Having green flowerfalls would mean there is a flowerfall for every colour dragon
3. These colours could be brewed in Baldwin. Currently some of the flowerfalls come from Swipp, the marketplace, or the Coliseum, so having a Baldwin one would be good as well

Hear me out - Glowing Pink Clawtips. already an existing piece of apparel, just need a re-color. Pink is pink, it goes well with a lot of things. Purple clawtips already exist. [s]Idk how re-coloring works, is it like a shade slider?[/s] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7810886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/78109/7810886_350.png[/img][/url]
Hear me out - Glowing Pink Clawtips.
already an existing piece of apparel, just need a re-color.
Pink is pink, it goes well with a lot of things. Purple clawtips already exist.

Idk how re-coloring works, is it like a shade slider?
7810886_350.png
0KZhsof.jpg
oh god, i havent seem something i want as much as autopilot's suggestion in a while
oh god, i havent seem something i want as much as autopilot's suggestion in a while
ttGfSL1.png
more unicorn mane recolors! my me-dragon will never be complete without a dark brown one :')
oooor some curly long wigs!
more unicorn mane recolors! my me-dragon will never be complete without a dark brown one :')
oooor some curly long wigs!
[item=daredevil's covers] a bunch of recolors of this we only have the 3 colors and its such a cool item Also separate from that, a giant actual Fuzzy bumblebee the size of a dragons head or around the same size as a Gloomwillow guide, without the swirly magic trail [item=Gloomwillow guide]
Daredevil's Covers a bunch of recolors of this
we only have the 3 colors and its such a cool item

Also separate from that, a giant actual Fuzzy bumblebee the size of a dragons head or around the same size as a Gloomwillow guide, without the swirly magic trail
Gloomwillow Guide
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-01-23 14:50:41" ] oh my gods, the 'Viking' set slaps so hard, you have my full support, Auto [/quote]
Natron wrote on 2021-01-23 14:50:41:
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 ... 559 560 561 562 563 ... 708 709