Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | howd you join fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I saw a Tumblr post about it and fell in love with the artstyle so I decided to see what it was about. I managed to get an account during a registration window and have been enjoying myself ever since. The constant updates, events and friendly users makes this one of my favorite places in the internet~
I saw a Tumblr post about it and fell in love with the artstyle so I decided to see what it was about. I managed to get an account during a registration window and have been enjoying myself ever since. The constant updates, events and friendly users makes this one of my favorite places in the internet~
VlakeFx.png
I was on some other forum and noticed that FR was very valuable for offsite trading. Then, I played for a bit, got hooked, and probably will not trade anything here off.
I was on some other forum and noticed that FR was very valuable for offsite trading. Then, I played for a bit, got hooked, and probably will not trade anything here off.
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I saw someone on wattpad selling dragons there, back in the day. Searched the website, saw it wasn't a registration window, got sad, forgot about it for awhile. Checked back in a couple weeks later and I managed to catch a registration window! Now I've been playing for 3 1/2 years. Can't wait till my 4th anniversary! (I'm finally an old-ish lair. I haven't been here from the beginning, but it has been awhile.)
I saw someone on wattpad selling dragons there, back in the day. Searched the website, saw it wasn't a registration window, got sad, forgot about it for awhile. Checked back in a couple weeks later and I managed to catch a registration window! Now I've been playing for 3 1/2 years. Can't wait till my 4th anniversary! (I'm finally an old-ish lair. I haven't been here from the beginning, but it has been awhile.)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
My friend GlitchedAway.
She texted me one day saying that she started playing a fun game.A few weeks later,I joined.The first thing I met was a friend request from her,so I accepted it.I play every day now.
My friend GlitchedAway.
She texted me one day saying that she started playing a fun game.A few weeks later,I joined.The first thing I met was a friend request from her,so I accepted it.I play every day now.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I was apart of a teen writers group at a library near where I live, and one of my friends there (she's [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=1974]Elvendragonjedi[/url] on here, but she's been inactive for a while) one day in January 2015 brought her laptop before the meeting started with the scrying workshop opened. Several of us were crowded around her and I was immediately fascinated by it, playing around with the different combos. I wrote the name of the site down and proceeded to hyperfixate on it for 3 months waiting for registration to open. I memorized the deity names, elemental regions, read all the lore, the site TOS, everything. I even scoured people's lairs and saved the images of dragons I liked. Funny that back then, I was averse to saving dragons that had a lot of apparel or skins on them because I wanted to be able to see the dragons colors and patterns. Now if I don't overdress my permas they feel naked [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
I was apart of a teen writers group at a library near where I live, and one of my friends there (she's Elvendragonjedi on here, but she's been inactive for a while) one day in January 2015 brought her laptop before the meeting started with the scrying workshop opened. Several of us were crowded around her and I was immediately fascinated by it, playing around with the different combos. I wrote the name of the site down and proceeded to hyperfixate on it for 3 months waiting for registration to open. I memorized the deity names, elemental regions, read all the lore, the site TOS, everything. I even scoured people's lairs and saved the images of dragons I liked.

Funny that back then, I was averse to saving dragons that had a lot of apparel or skins on them because I wanted to be able to see the dragons colors and patterns. Now if I don't overdress my permas they feel naked
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Discord! I'm mostly a lurker, so I was going through old channel history and I see some people talking about this game, I look it up and I immediately fall in love.

I'm not entirely sure what made me stay. But I think it's a mix of pretty dragons, pretty items and the community.
Discord! I'm mostly a lurker, so I was going through old channel history and I see some people talking about this game, I look it up and I immediately fall in love.

I'm not entirely sure what made me stay. But I think it's a mix of pretty dragons, pretty items and the community.
Some one had a pretty dragon in their signature on CS and I followed it. I got lucky to join in June '13 as they closed registration pretty quickly after that.
Some one had a pretty dragon in their signature on CS and I followed it. I got lucky to join in June '13 as they closed registration pretty quickly after that.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I think I was following Undel and her art back in the day. I probably came across the FR's Kickstarter campaign in her page and thought that the game concept was interesting, so I kept my eyes open for the game's release. I didn't participate in the campaign though, because I was broke and I had developed a pessimistic attitude towards Kickstarter campaigns.
I think I was following Undel and her art back in the day. I probably came across the FR's Kickstarter campaign in her page and thought that the game concept was interesting, so I kept my eyes open for the game's release. I didn't participate in the campaign though, because I was broke and I had developed a pessimistic attitude towards Kickstarter campaigns.
8wF4Uc8.png
friends.
friends.
Friendship gives us courage, curiosity gives us knowledge, and fear gives us control.
Some people were talking about it on another forum I'm on, I saw the pretty dragons they had, and you can probably deduce the rest
Some people were talking about it on another forum I'm on, I saw the pretty dragons they had, and you can probably deduce the rest
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9